I am less enthusiastic about a new Superboy comic book featuring Conner Kent than I would be about one featuring Clark Kent, but the first issue is off to a good start. What interests me the most, though, is the “Coming Soon” page at the end of the issue, which previews a race with Kid Flash, a new group of Teen Titans (“?!”) and a meeting with the real (again, “?!”) Superboy. I am especially intrigued by one of the Titans who is wearing the Earth-2 Robin’s original costume.

Views: 510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SUPERBOY #7: I decided to drop this title.
I really liked the variations in art in this issue and I'm not dropping a Jeff Lemire book about a rural kid longing for something bigger...I recognize that...big time.
I'm not saying I won't pick it up again when they get around to some of the stories previewed as "Coming Soon" in the first issue, but I'm not going to allow the completist in me to buy every other issue until they get to the stories I want to read.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service