I was reading the Supergirl Archives and there is a story, "Supergirl gets adopted", Linda gets adopted but can't tell her new foster parents who and what she really is. She's still hiding the fact that Supergirl even exist so when she has to go into action she dons a Superman suit with padding, a plastic Superman head... Did she ever wear this again?
Before she came out to the world Linda was definitely inventive about keeping herself a secret.

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

resurrected photo res.gif

For Season 5 of Supergirl, Kara sports a new costume. From TV Line: "Supergirl Ditches Her Skirt for Pants in New Season 5 Costume — First Look"

Yuck.

The Super-costume definitely needs the red trunks to break up all the blue.  DC itself recently learned this lesson after having Clark ditch the trunks for several years, only to bring them back again last year..  It's too bad that Greg Berlanti Productions/ Warner Bros. Television weren't paying attention.

Maybe if they went with red pants and blue boots?

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Yuck.

I'm not a fan of that picture either -- hopefully it'll look better in action. I think adding some red elements would help, too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Jeff of Earth-J said: I have now moved on to volume two of the Absolute edition. The extras in this…"
11 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Yep! And from what I can tell, 48 opens with the conclusion of the Inhumans' first appearance,…"
19 minutes ago
Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod) posted a discussion
30 minutes ago
Captain Comics posted a video

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Official Trailer

“Let me tell you the story of the space viking, Thor Odinson…”Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder and witness it only in t...
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I remember that Fantastic Four #50 wraps up the Galactus part pretty quickly, and then it's on…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Last night I reread "The Coming of Galactus" from a Marvel Treasury Edition from 1974; it…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD Blue TMNT FCBD 2022: THE ARMAGEDDON GAME (IDW): Current and past Teenage Mutant Ninja…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's a character I always thought Neal Adams should of drawn more of. (Image courtesy of the…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"A friend of mine misheard "tropical drink melting in your hand" in the Beach Boys'…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"There's a Neil Diamond song, "Forever In Blue Jeans" that I misheard as…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service