The Final Fate of Amadeus Cho in WORLD WAR HULK II

The Incredible Hulk’s story races to its ultimate conclusion!

New York, NY—December 1, 2017—This March, Hulk writer Greg Pak and artist Carlo Barberi (All New X-Men) will unleash a totally new chapter in INCREDIBLE HULK #714 with WORLD WAR HULK II, bringing Amadeus Cho back to earth. But Amadeus has changed during his time on Sakaar – since his face-to-face meeting with Bruce Banner in GENERATIONS, Amadeus has had to wrestle with the true nature of his alter ego’s brutality and what it means for the world.

Now, unchained and unbridled, the former Totally Awesome Hulk is ready to take matters into his own hands. And as characters such as Black Panther and members of the Champions and Alpha Flight will learn, no one is prepared for what he will unleash on the Marvel Universe!

“What follows Planet Hulk II?” asks Executive Editor and SVP Tom Brevoort. “World War Hulk II, of course! To survive on the savage world of Sakaar, Amadeus Cho was forced to unleash his darkest impulses! Returning to Earth, now the Hulk is at the wheel—and it’s a more unpredictable, more unconquerable Hulk than any we’ve seen before! The heroes of the Marvel Universe must intercede as the Formerly Awesome Hulk begins to carve his own path across the world.”

Don’t miss “the storyline that will bring Amadeus Cho to his ultimate destiny” when WORLD WAR HULK II begins this March!

INCREDIBLE HULK #714: WORLD WAR HULK II, Part 1

Written by GREG PAK

Art by CARLO BARBERI

Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Think they'll kill off Cho and bring back Banner?

• I can't see Greg Pak killing off his pet character. I'm guessing that Banner will come back, but Cho will end up doing something else.

• I think Banner comes back. 

• Just tell me when Bruce Banner's back.

• I didn't realize Pak created Cho until you said it.

Randy Jackson said:

I can't see Greg Pak killing off his pet character. I'm guessing that Banner will come back, but Cho will end up doing something else.

• (cough)Self-insert Mary Sue(cough)

• That sounds dirty.

The Baron said:

(cough)Self-insert Mary Sue(cough)

• I've generally enjoyed Cho's appearances over time, and I haven't minded him as the Hulk, but that being said, it's likely time for a change.

• I liked him when he was the brains to Hercules' brawn.

• Thomas Lupo said:

Banner won’t be back..........Marvel never brings back characters they kill off.

bwah ha ha photo bwah.gif

This reply was deleted.