The answer is, of course, wait for Teen Titans #1. But what about the classic Silver Age Titans? And Wolfman and Perez's? This is what we know and it's not a lot. And I don't have all the books yet and am relying heavily on what the rest of you have said about Red Hood and the Outlaws.
- Robin I: Dick Grayson was Robin, then Nightwing, then the new Batman and is back to being Nightwing again. But since his evolution into the Nightwing role relied so much on Titans continuity, will there be another explaination? Hopefully he won't get "fired" again!
- Kid Flash: Not sure who this new KF is but with Barry rebooted, there may be no Wally West right now.
- Aqualad: Still dead/never existed? But then the new Aqualad is iffy as well. Actually they should incorporate the Young Justice version into the DCnU. He's interesting and powerful. In fact, his abilities and weapons should be grafted onto Aquaman!
- Wonder Girl: your guess is as good as mine. The current WG is blonde like Wonder Girl-Cassie. Worst case scenario: another origin for Donna Troy!
- Speedy: As Arsensel in RH&TO. Not sure about his connection to Green Arrow, if he was Speedy and how much as his sordid past remains. But he seems to have a sordid present!
- Hawk & Dove: their SA past appears relatively intact but since they were not prominent Titans, nothing is proven.
- Beast Boy: Unknown. In fact, the Doom Patrol has not been seen in the DCnU either.
- Cyborg: The lynchpin to the entire TT debate. Since he is now a founder of the Justice League, that could shatter the Wolfman/Perez era to pieces. We have to see how he's handled in the "present".
- Starfire: Alien powerhouse to Living sex-toy. I didn't plan on getting RH&TO but now feel that I have to in order to see exactly how this horrendous development is rationalized! Nothing good will come from this, I think!
- Raven: Not seen but a possible suspect as the identity of the Mysterious Hooded Woman. Is she searching the DCnU for champions against her father, Trigon the Terrible? We must wait....
The only positive evidence I've seen has been the Nightwing persona and read that Dick and Roy (Arsenal) Harper know each other. But that's slim pickings indeed!
BTW, is Starfire's new "interpretation" a way to remove her as competition versus Barbara Gordon for Nightwing's affections? Making her "bad" so readers will feel Dick is better off without her?
Comments? New Info?