This is the Three Word Story Game.

In this game, each poster posts three words that add to the story. For instance, let's say Person A says:
"The boy ate"

Person B could say:
"five chicken legs."

Punctuation doesn't count toward your word number. You cannot use more than three words per entry, nor can you have consecutive posts. Conjunctions count as one word each. You can end a sentence during your entry, like "in Montana. Next," Hyphenated words, like "Spider-Man" count as one word. If there are any questions, just put them in your post.

There is no scoring. There is only the Story.

Views: 1492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shark covered with

raspberry cranberry puree)

However, she begrudgingly

opened up her

mouth and tried

to eat the

shark, but somehow

it broke when

an unpureed raspberry

the fin was

[Ha! It seems the Doctor and I were posting almost simultaneously. Feel free to pick either one of the previous two entries to continue from. Bonus points if you can use both the way they are!]

trying to crush

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Well, now I know why I had such a hard time with this stretch. It's episode 644. I fell asleep…"
16 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I personally would count tally that one differently, title changes notwithstanding. FIRST…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Superboy #1 (Ap'49)Superboy #196 (Jl'73), the last issue before the Legion of…"
2 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The series lasted long enough for the protagonist to dye her hair."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Mom of Earth-J reads the Sunday funnies to Jeff of Earth-J, May 1967 (above)."
2 hours ago
Tracy of Moon-T replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
2 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"The Maid is another heroine appearing in Top 10: The Forty-Niners."
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The first and Second issues of NoMan; alas, the first and last issues as well. 1966 This cover…"
3 hours ago
doc photo replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"My wife and I attended the same Fathom double feature in our area and I agree wholeheartedly on the…"
4 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"Chameleon Girl (Yera Allon)"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2022)
"I was also going to mention, about CSI: Vegas, its characters professionalism. Almost the entire…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion The List of 756 Super-Heroines
"Are we not supposed to do it that way? I can only think of one thing at a time."
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service