I was looking through some old comics when I thought of a new game. I call it Three of a Kind. Here's my first entry. 

Hoy

Views: 7817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Talk about "fire hair"...

Alternatively, I suppose, you could look for characters who have fire for hair, rather than ones who are called "Firehair"...

What?? The Legion of Substitute Heroes without Night Girl?? That should have been illegal.

Peter Wrexham said:

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Talk about "fire hair"...

Alternatively, I suppose, you could look for characters who have fire for hair, rather than ones who are called "Firehair"...

More wheelchair users are visible in the background of this panel from Top 10 #8 (June 2000):

Over on the “A Cover a Day” thread we’ve had a couple of “dinosaur emerging from an egg” covers.  I had a few “something emerging from an egg” covers set aside for some three of a kind.  Here is one set

Here is another set— not quite dinosaurs

I just dug up two more egg covers so that this Howard cover doesn’t languish in my files for ever.

Surrounded!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Nor these:"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
""He also says he’s been there before, hinting that he was reincarnated." Alec does…"
7 hours ago
""Who was later known as Louise 'Weezie' Simonson." Artists frequently use…"
7 hours ago
""I suspect that management demanded that the Monitor and Harbinger be shoehorned into every…"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Not these guys?"
7 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ANNUAL #2: Swamp Thing uses his newly discovered abilities to go "Down Amongst the Dead…"
8 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"This was also my introduction to the classic story (excluding some exposure to the Hanna-Barbera…"
8 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #31: The story begins with Alan Moore (via Arcane) offering a typical comic book…"
9 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"ClarkKent_DC said: The rampant housecleaning at The CW makes me wonder what's going to be left…"
10 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"It seems that they are giving them plenty of warning and an entire final season to work…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THE THREE MUSKETEERS: I first saw this 1973 film with its 1974 sequel in 1975 as a double feature…"
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service