This will be a discussion of Walt Simonson’s run on Thor. I’ll be covering issues of Thor from 337-382, as well as the Balder the Brave mini-series.

Views: 481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My impression was that as long as the woman Thor was involved with wasn't a mortal Odin had no problem with how or why they got involved.

Randy Jackson said:

* Speaking of which, if Odin has the wisdom and omniscience to discern that Melodi is Lorelei, why can’t he also tell that she’s got him under a spell? I guess omniscience is one of those things that only works when it’s in service to the plot.

That's definitely the case, but I would imagine that putting a spell on Thor would be something Odin would notice. 

doc photo said:

My impression was that as long as the woman Thor was involved with wasn't a mortal Odin had no problem with how or why they got involved.

Randy Jackson said:

* Speaking of which, if Odin has the wisdom and omniscience to discern that Melodi is Lorelei, why can’t he also tell that she’s got him under a spell? I guess omniscience is one of those things that only works when it’s in service to the plot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service