Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 5417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Short Cuts 47

Rise of the Black Flame; The Empty Man – Recurrence; Crude Vol. 1; and Ice Cream Man Vol. 4 – Tiny Lives.

Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 38

The Names; Effigy – Idle Worship;  and The Complete Suiciders – The Big Shake.

Short Cuts 48

Briggs Land Volume 2 – Lone Wolves; Lazarus: Vol. 6 – Fracture I; Die Vol. 2 – Split the Party; and Blackbird Vol. 1 – The Great Beast.

The Sandman Universe II

The Dreaming Vol. 2 – Empty Shells; Books of Magic Vol. 2 – Second Quarto; Lucifer Vol. 2 – The Divine Tragedy ; and House of Whispers Vol. 2 – Ananse.

The Sandman Universe series hitting their stride.

Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 39

Slash & Burn; Last Gang in Town; and Jacked.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 78

Faithless; Curse Words Vol. 5 – Fairy-Tale Ending; and Trees Volume 3. A beginning, an ending, and a might-be ending (at least for the foreseeable future).

Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 40

New Romancer; Survivors’ Club;  and The Dark & Bloody.

Short Cuts 49

Doctor Star And The Kingdom of Lost Tomorrows; The Umbrella Academy Volume 3 – Hotel Oblivion; The Weatherman Vol. 2; and Snow, Glass, Apples.

Vertigo Miniseries Tour Part 41

Frostbite; The Lost Boys; and Deathbed.

Demo Vol. 1-2: What if Brian Wood & Becky Cloonan Had Superpowers?

I re-read Demo Vol. 1, then read Demo Vol. 2 and updated the blog entry. Part of my final Vertigo catch-up.

Building Stories & Lost Girls

Finally catching up with Chris Ware’s Building Stories and Alan Moore & Melinda Gebbie’s Lost Girls. Spoiler alert: one of them was worth waiting for, the other wasn't.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 79

Invisible Kingdom Volume 1 – Walking The Path; They Called Us Enemy; and Lodger. 

Nice mix of publishers, and no Image titles!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service