Music? What song? By whom?

Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it?

The whir of your hard drive while you defrag?

Whatever you're listening to, share it with the Legion of Superfluous Heroes!

Views: 7590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The Maker" by Daniel Lanois

"Let's Spend the Night Together" by Muddy Waters

Living Proof, the new solo album by Chicago’s Robert Lamm . Available at CD Baby. Listen here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/robertlamm9

...Django Reinhart , " The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise " . There's anoth Django cut listed titled " I'se A'Muggin' " which the title along has attracted me to and I'll play next if that be a'iight ( Wince ! ) .

...A cover of the Stones tune ?

Travis Herrick said:

"Rough Justice" by the Rolling Stones

Yeah, from his somewhat controversial album "Electric Mud". Which I actually kind of dig.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

...A cover of the Stones tune ?

Travis Herrick said:

"On My Own" by Ronnie Milsap. From his latest album which is really good. Classic Milsap

...A remake of the 80s LaBelle/McDonald hit (by Bacharach/Sager IIRC) ?

It appears , from what I've read , that the critical rep/whatever of that Muddy album has gone up in more recent years , likewise that " This is Howlin Wolf's new album..." album , tho I've not heard either .

Travis Herrick said:

"On My Own" by Ronnie Milsap. From his latest album which is really good. Classic Milsap

"Walk On By" by the Stranglers. Then it'll be "A Railroad Bum" by Jim Reeves. Possibly my soon come travel plan!:-) Hi , diddle dee , dum.........

Nope it was a new song.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

...A remake of the 80s LaBelle/McDonald hit (by Bacharach/Sager IIRC) ?

It appears , from what I've read , that the critical rep/whatever of that Muddy album has gone up in more recent years , likewise that " This is Howlin Wolf's new album..." album , tho I've not heard either .

Travis Herrick said:

...Thank you , Travis .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Publisher News

The Justice League comes to an end in 'Justice League' #75

Posted by Captain Comics on January 20, 2022 at 5:30pm 4 Comments

Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up to kill the team on April 19…

Continue

Groups

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service