Music? What song? By whom?

Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it?

The whir of your hard drive while you defrag?

Whatever you're listening to, share it with the Legion of Superfluous Heroes!

Views: 8476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..." Somewhere There's A Someone " , Dean Martin .

Somewhere , after a few tears and some stiff ones , Frank Gorshin is trying to think this :-) !

...Um , Frank SUTTON is I should have refered to in my jest , it was FRANK SUTTON who played the Sgt. on GOMER PYLE , U.S.M.C. , not Frank Gorshin !

DavyJack ! ONE MILLION pushups !!!!!!!!!!!

..." Cab Driver " , the Mills Brothers .

Something Sgt. Carter would've doubtless found " decent music " and spent dimes to play in the jukebox on one of his off-base nights .

..." Falling Apart At The Seams " , Marmalade ( " The " Marmalade " - like " the Pink Floyd " , etc. - to Brits ??????? ) .

..." Like You Do " , by REO Speedwagon . That really " flat " early-70s recording quality !!!!!!!!!

MARK BRODIE: ON THE LOOSE

Custom comp of 12 songs by Mark Brodie & The Beaver Patrol, Mark Brodie & The Saboteurs, and The Metalunas, none of which appear on his regular CDs.  "Traditional" surf (instrumental guitar) fun!

"Virginia Waters" by Writing on the Wall

"Fumblin' with the Blues" by Tom Waits

"Spare Parts I (A Nocturnal Emission)" by Tom Waits

Deep Purple--

SHADES OF DEEP PURPLE

THE BOOK OF TALIESYN

DEEP PURPLE

..." Happy Summer Days " - Ronnie Dove .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"As it's still day one, here's another romance from me."
9 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents
"I was catching up with other things and haven't yet read the IDW issues. I'll get to them…"
34 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"When I saw Fantastic Four #4, the cover had a guy in swim trunks coming out of the ocean. He was…"
44 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The last few lines of the index now look like this, with the recently-agreed themes for March,…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I will be the first to admit that in regards to some aspects of fandom I am behind the times. In…"
3 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"mmmm"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""The BBC only considers the main series and a few online webisodes canon" Not so! Even…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"It was actually the discussion of Tom Battiuk's retirement over on the "Comic…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"JOHN BUSCEMA - (#84-87): While TTA #84 is not exactly tyhe beginning of a new arc, it is a good…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"I've got answers for them all -- but question 9 (Awkwardman) took me a while, and I'm not…"
6 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion 12 Year Old You
"The most recent run on Flash, with Jeremy Adams as writer, would absolutely entertain 12-year-old…"
6 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Before I post my first cover for February, a couple of quick responses in regards to…"
6 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service