Music? What song? By whom?

Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it?

The whir of your hard drive while you defrag?

Whatever you're listening to, share it with the Legion of Superfluous Heroes!

Views: 8478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..." Somewhere There's A Someone " , Dean Martin .

Somewhere , after a few tears and some stiff ones , Frank Gorshin is trying to think this :-) !

...Um , Frank SUTTON is I should have refered to in my jest , it was FRANK SUTTON who played the Sgt. on GOMER PYLE , U.S.M.C. , not Frank Gorshin !

DavyJack ! ONE MILLION pushups !!!!!!!!!!!

..." Cab Driver " , the Mills Brothers .

Something Sgt. Carter would've doubtless found " decent music " and spent dimes to play in the jukebox on one of his off-base nights .

..." Falling Apart At The Seams " , Marmalade ( " The " Marmalade " - like " the Pink Floyd " , etc. - to Brits ??????? ) .

..." Like You Do " , by REO Speedwagon . That really " flat " early-70s recording quality !!!!!!!!!

MARK BRODIE: ON THE LOOSE

Custom comp of 12 songs by Mark Brodie & The Beaver Patrol, Mark Brodie & The Saboteurs, and The Metalunas, none of which appear on his regular CDs.  "Traditional" surf (instrumental guitar) fun!

"Virginia Waters" by Writing on the Wall

"Fumblin' with the Blues" by Tom Waits

"Spare Parts I (A Nocturnal Emission)" by Tom Waits

Deep Purple--

SHADES OF DEEP PURPLE

THE BOOK OF TALIESYN

DEEP PURPLE

..." Happy Summer Days " - Ronnie Dove .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#106: The monster continues to approach. Suddenly, a car appears and strikes the monstrosity. The…"
42 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"JOE FIXIT #2: Decompressed, but old school fun... if you consider 1989 "old school."…"
48 minutes ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Maybe it's Rusty, grown up?"
6 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I know. He looks like an idiot, doesn't he?"
6 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"HULK #137: The Pequod Andromeda is a solar-powered star-schooner whose photonic engines catch…"
6 hours ago
The Baron replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"I refuse to accept that that is Mark Trail."
6 hours ago
anthony wareing replied to Alan M.'s discussion So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)
"Loving the slow horses books at the moment by Mick Herron, only 1 novel and a novella left though,…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#105: "Feel change coming again! But... why? WHY? Hulk's skin is getting pale... I'm…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"Did Mark trail forget how to shave (or even comb his hair? He never looked that scuzzy back in…"
7 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
7 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I note that this is the third consecutive cover by John Byrne I've posted this month, all…"
8 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service