Music? What song? By whom?

Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it?

The whir of your hard drive while you defrag?

Whatever you're listening to, share it with the Legion of Superfluous Heroes!

Views: 8478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Risen" by O.A.R.

..." A Love Like Yours ( Don't Come Knockin' Every Day ) " , Martha and the Vandellas .

...Linda Jones , " Not On The Inside " .

"Space Age Love Song" by A Flock of Seagulls

"What's Wrong With Me" by N.E.R.D.

There's a rather epic version of that by Ike and Tina Turner as well. Produced by Phil Spector.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

..." A Love Like Yours ( Don't Come Knockin' Every Day ) " , Martha and the Vandellas .

"The Sound Of Music" -- Dalek Beach Party  (English punk-surf band)

"Fire and Rain" -- James Taylor

"Rhaposdy" by Alejandro Escovedo

...Thank you , yes , I am aware of the I-T-P version and probably heard it - had it , even ( If I have ever had Martha's , in fact . How , um , 20th Century a concept ! " Owning " a sound recording !!!<wink>!! ) before the Martha version , which was a B-side .

Dandy Forsdyke said:

There's a rather epic version of that by Ike and Tina Turner as well. Produced by Phil Spector.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

"Eruption" by Dual Core

"Flammerhande" by Gamorrha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Holy cow, Jeff, congratulations! And I'm with Tracy, too -- get a different movie pack and do…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Finished my Lord of the Rings re-watch last night with The Return of the King. I remember really…"
1 hour ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"A good deal of the material from the Ditko, Kirby and Everett issues were adapted into animation…"
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Another TV doctor"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"Makes you wonder whether someone was "helping" them for some reason."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion The Abomination
"SILVER SURFER #12: "The hour is midnight! the time is now! the place, near Stonehenge where…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Forgot to mention... CAPTAIN AMERICA: SENTINAL OF LIBERTY #9: I considered buying this one because…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion To be... HULK-inued!
"#103: "Wha...? I'm on a narrow ledge... hundreds of feet above the ground! But how did I…"
3 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""The other early [1961-1966] TV doctor" A slightly later (original series 1966-1969) TV…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"Oh, one thing I forgot. I was going to identify my personal favorite run of the the Hulk in Tales…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Dr. Tracey looks like he wandered out of a TV series, so I think Jughead's going to be okay."
5 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service