As a general rule, I try to avoid belonging to any group (or Group) with the word "Prancing" in its title.

Views: 2316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now I'm thinking of the titles from Jonny Quest.
I'm gonna have to face the fact that if my latent mutant power was gonna kick in, it would probably have done so by now.
Whom the Gods would destroy, they first make their sump pump stop working.

Crapshacks!
The rain, it raineth every day.
I'm drafting an article for my agency's quarterly magazine -- distributed to nearly 2000 trade schools, trade associations and government agencies nationwide -- and I'm opening with a quote from George Carlin.

I must be out of my mind.
[julia child]"You know, I once strangled a Nazi to death with my bare hands - ah, good times, goos times. Anyway, what say we get tore up on this cooking sherry?"[/julia child]

I love my job. Really, I do.
I am apparently incapable of reading or hearing the word "guerrilla" without picturing a large ape in a Che beret and bandoliers, carrying a gun. It makes reading headlines a lot more entertaining, though.
Doctor Hmmm? said:
I am apparently incapable of reading or hearing the word "guerrilla" without picturing a large ape in a Che beret and bandoliers, carrying a gun. It makes reading headlines a lot more entertaining, though.

You, too?
PowerBook Pete said:
Doctor Hmmm? said:

You, too?

Current "Headline" at The Washington Post home page: Green guerrillas aim at lobbyists.

Priceless.
That's a Silver Age DC cover right there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service