As a general rule, I try to avoid belonging to any group (or Group) with the word "Prancing" in its title.

Views: 2236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorely tempted right now to open up a thread called "Everyone Spoils Children of Earth.
"Martha, you half-wit, you (expletive deleted) up big time."
You know - no one ever looked right to me in the classic Universal "Frankenstein's Monster" make-up except Borsi Karloff and Fred Gwynne. I think it's because Gwynne's head was roughly the same shape as Karloff's was. They both had kind of "bullet-shaped" heads.
The Baron said:
You know - no one ever looked right to me in the classic Universal "Frankenstein's Monster" make-up except Borsi Karloff and Fred Gwynne. I think it's because Gwynne's head was roughly the same shape as Karloff's was. They both had kind of "bullet-shaped" heads.

Very true.

Who could pull something like that off these days? Brad Garrett, maybe?

I wonder if Fawcett's Bulletman ever faced off against a Frankenstein-ish monster.
Exterminieren! Exterminieren! Halt! Sonst werden wir sie Exterminieren! Sie sind jetzt ein Gefangener der Daleks!
Gilligan, petit copain, vous l'avez fait encore !
Gilligan, weinig vriend, heeft u het opnieuw gedaan!
Gilligan, kleiner Freund, haben Sie es wiederholt!
Gilligan, il piccolo compagno, lo avete ripetuto!
Gilligan, camarada pequeno, você f-lo outra vez!
Gilligan, pequeño compinche, usted lo ha hecho otra vez!
I remember when Hank McCoy was a furry blue ape. Then (so I'm told) he became sorta cat-like. What the heck is he now ... a goat? A schnauzer? What?
Doctor Hmmm? said:
I remember when Hank McCoy was a furry blue ape. Then (so I'm told) he became sorta cat-like. What the heck is he now ... a goat? A schnauzer? What?

A Beast
Note to self: When choosing an herbal tea to help you sleep, it's best to stay away from the ones with racing stripes on the package.
Somewhere I have video of Lance Russell dressed like the Fifth Doctor.
I can't believe I waited so long to sign up for Netflix.
Does "Backyardigans" always have a zydeco soundtrack?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service