Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Views: 8765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Perhaps a little too much) Ultra Q.

This show is both fun and (slightly) addictive.  But every once in awhile it's just flat out bonkers.

Ultra Q is a delight. I need to go back and re-watch it one of these days, but Shout Factory keeps putting out more Ultraman series. 

BONANZA: I just moved on to season twelve.

THE RIFLEMAN: We just moved on to season four.

Weeks ago, Tracy mentioned to her boss that we were watching The Rifleman. He decided to watch them, too, barreled through all five seasons and has now decided to collect the comic books. (Dell published 20 of them, including a try-out in Four-Color.) He had a bid of $40 for one on eBay and asked me if I thought that was too much to pay. No, as long as you're going to read it. He plans to collect all 20, but I doubt he'll follow through. Personally, I wouldn't pay that much for a Dell TV property ($40 is guide for the condition it's in), but I know some people who collect only TV comics. 

BONANZA SEASON 12: Bonanza has a whole different look to it this season. I hadn't been too pleased with the new arrangement of the theme for seasons 10 and 11, but 12 has a whole new song. Also gone is the "riding toward the camera" motif of previous season. (They would have had to do that sooner or later, anyway, when the ranks of the Cartwrights were reduced to just Ben and Little Joe.) An arsonist burned down most of Virginia City in the season opener, and the show is being filmed on a different set. The "replacement Adam," Candy, is gone in favor of a young replacement, Jamie, playing "Ernie" to Hoss and Joe's "Robbie" and "Chip." 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service