Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Views: 10797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I reviewed that earlier this year. It's no masterpiece, but I give it some points for trying.

Michael A Pinnick said:

I am currently watching the Jackie Gleason/Carol Channing drugs and sex comedy "Skidoo".

I have completely finished The Rifleman and have finished season 13 of Bonanza

I just discovered this: Andy Griffith doing a vocalese version of the theme to The Andy Griffith Show, "The Fishin' Hole."

Scrooge (1970)

I just finished The English Game. The framework is about the beginnings of modern association football in Britain, but it's mostly about the conflict between the rich and the working class of the time. It's Upstairs vs Downstairs, if you will. Julian Fellowes, of Downton Abbey, is among the producers and writers of this six-issue miniseries.

ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING: We started watching this last night. (We're an episode in.) Three misfits (Steve Martin, Martin Short, Selina Gomez), fans of "true crime" podcasts, investigate a murder in their NYC apartment building. They decide to specialize in "only murders in the building." So far, so good. 

We got Disney+ for Christmas, at least for a while, so Get Back and Hawkeye.

Binge-watching Watchmen (2019).

One episode to go.  So many great/smart callbacks and Easter eggs.  "Fear ... and I am its architect" made me want to hug somebody.

Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Encounter at Farpoint"

Star Trek: Voyager - "Endgame"

Star Trek: Enterprise - "These Are the Voyages..."

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - "What You Leave Behind"

Star Trek: The Next Generation - "All Good Things..."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Zatara and Zatanna!  Surprisingly none of the "Zatanna's Search" issues had the…"
21 seconds ago
Captain Comics posted a discussion

'Batman & Superman: Battle of the Super-Sons' animated movie comes to Blu-ray/Digital on Oct. 18

BATMAN AND SUPERMAN:BATTLE OF THE SUPER SONS WARNER BROS. ANIMATION’S FIRST-EVER ALL-CG FEATURE…See More
24 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""Which version of Annie?""
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Unfortunately, it’s the only cover with both father and son."
2 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Which version of Annie? The original 1982 movie of the Broadway show, featuring Carol Burnett? The…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J commented on Richard Willis's video
Thumbnail

Paper Girls - Teaser Trailer | Prime Video

"I may actually watch this. "
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #79: Rick Veitch has returned and, as you can tell by the cover, so has…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Harvey Kurtzman
"I don't think I've ever read anything by Kurtzman."
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J posted a discussion

Harvey Kurtzman

I have not said anything deliberately provocative in a while (and the last time I tried it passed…See More
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"ETERNAL WARRIOR: An omnibus edition of the original Valiant series from the '90s has been…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"'Nuff said!"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service