• This duck just cracks me up:

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us"/>

QuickPost
  • Doctor Hmmm? said:

This duck just cracks me up:
    Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us"/>

QuickPost

AFLAC!!!!!!

• I just remembered the name of a local Philly-area singer I liked, and found his website. He's still making music, and has moved to Tennessee!

His name's Butch Ross if you're interested.
  • I finally read Marvels this weekend. Yeah, I know.

Many things made me smile, but two in particular jumped out at me .... and I apologize in advance for observations that were probably made by everybody else in the entire world 10 years ago.

1. Read Richards is Russell Johnson!

bwah.gif

2. In Book 4, in the scene where Namor is invading New York again, and Gwen and Phil are standing in the street while various Atlantean war vessels fly overhead. There in the window of the craft more-or-less over Gwen's head? I dare you to tell me that's not Nite Owl II and the Silk Spectre.

bwah.gif

• Steven Moffat wrote Joking Apart? Cool! I really liked that show.
  • This!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

• Good stuff!

Dagwan said:
    This!

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

This reply was deleted.