You know the drill.

Views: 10507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEAAAHHH! THAT made ME smile! Keep it up, healthy boy!

Rob Staeger said:

I rode my bike ten miles! And it wasn't even that bad! Maybe I *can* do this 30-mile ride Kathy & I signed up for in a few weeks...

Gotta keep training and riding...

It was actually the other day, but I haven't been on in a while. My dad scanned in all of his slides he had taken, and I looked at 11 years worth of slides Sunday night.

I haven't bought any of the movie Thor's action figure line but today I had to buy Ram Smash Volstagg because --Geez Louise--It's a honest-to-Odin Volstagg toy! Wish he was fatter though!

BTW, if they made a comic book based Warriors Three set, I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Did you read the 3-issue Warriors Three mini by Bill Willingham last year? It was good stuff.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

Yes I did, Dagwan and enjoyed it! I remember deciding not to buy all the Thor books Marvel was flinging at us at the time but a Warriors Three mini? How could I not? It was dirty pool, really! ;-)

Dagwan said:

Did you read the 3-issue Warriors Three mini by Bill Willingham last year? It was good stuff.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

From a fifth grader's journal response to the question, "Do you think the phrase 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me' is a true statement? Why or why not?"

"No, this is not true at all. Words can really hurt you when people say them. Think about it, if that word is 'sick', a dog may attack you."

Great point

JeffCarter said:

From a fifth grader's journal response to the question, "Do you think the phrase 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me' is a true statement? Why or why not?"

"No, this is not true at all. Words can really hurt you when people say them. Think about it, if that word is 'sick', a dog may attack you."

A sprained ankle has me laid up right now. I was a bit depressed all these last couple weeks at my foot/ankle holding me back, on crutches, a cane, and not being able to do karate. Right now, though, I'm happy as a clam--in front of the Big Ten Network, and afternoon full of college football, a stack of comics at my side for the commercials (I've read about eight or nine today so far). I brought the laptop over so I could enter grades, but I decided that it's Saturday, so grades can take a break.

Geez Louise, Jeff!  It's the 1st full week of September.  How long have your schools been in session that you already have grades to give out? (My son just started back last week.)

{Sorry to hear about your ankle.}

We just finished up our fifth week of school.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service