We had this on the other board so I'm gong to start one for here.

Currently, I'm Constrictor. The picture picture is from Avengers the Initiative #10.

Views: 914

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vordak the Incomprehensible MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

Many years ago on another web community, I'd created the super-evil-super-villain randyripoff, including shark-themed motif and big afro.  A lot of people would customize avatars within that community, and someone did the face drawing for me.  Later on, someone else (and I don't remember who, it may have been here) put it on Dr. Evil's body, and so there you go.

Mine is a shot of a superman tee-shirt that I saw in Venice, Italy and snapped for fun.  Wish I could find something more Marvel-Fan-boyish.  Watch for a change someday...

PS: I love yours, Randy.

I don't understand

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Action Lad is currently loving these books.

Travis Herrick said:

I don't understand

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Thanks!

Kirk G said:

PS: I love yours, Randy.

I was making a joke about it being incomprehensible...

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Travis Herrick said:

I don't understand

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Alexandra Kitty said:

Love it!

Thanks, Alex!

Which I got just a little bit too late.  It was a good one, Travis.  I'm just dense today.  Maybe I should change my avatar to Lead?

Travis Herrick said:

I was making a joke about it being incomprehensible...

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Travis Herrick said:

I don't understand

Doctor Hmmm? said:

Well, I read it wrong at first and thought you wrote Vodka the Incomprehensible. Which also makes sense.

Sorry to be so foreign.  Mine is the cover of a Coloured Slick Fun weekly featuring Stoogie (later to become Super Stooge -when he got superpowers)  Art by Bang - Harry Banger - rhymes with danger.  CSF was one of many thin anthology comics published in the UK, this one by Gerald G Swan, with a mix of humour, detective and adventure strips.

These are so different from American comics. This site is Captain Comics - no mention of where the comics should come from,  so if anyone wants to sample an issue, try here:-

http://comicbookplus.com/?cid=1993

Hardly any info here:-

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/supstoog.htm

and a piece re Swan from the excellent blog by Lew Stringer:-

http://lewstringer.blogspot.co.uk/2007/01/annuals-of-fifties-2.html

Tree-Rex.  At any given moment, he may or may not be Action Lad's favorite Skylanders character.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service