Alan Scott? Hal Jordan? John Stewart? Guy Gardner? Kyle Rayner? Killowog? Ch'p? Salakk? Katma Tui? Tomar-Re? Other? Any love for Charlie Vicker? (I could do this all day y'know).

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I said elsewhere, Guy Gardner.
I always thought Hal would be my GL -- he's certainly the one I've read the most stories about. But for some reason, I never see a whole lot of dramatic potential in him, personally. To me, *he's* the one who should be labeled with the "dull as dishwater" label, not Barry.

I like John Stewart quite a bit, whether portrayed as a tactical ex-military man or an architect who's overcome his brash youth and his later self-doubt.

But even though I've read very few solo stories about Kyle Rayner, I have a hunch he's my GL. Mostly because of how I bristle when anyone calls him a "slacker."
I'm a big John Stewart fan too, actually. Gotta love the architect.
There is only one Green Lantern...then there are all the others who pay homage to him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service