I know some of you were following Wonder Woman during G. Willow Wilson's tenure, although I don't know about now. Anyhow, here's the press release:

AN ALL-STAR COLLECTION OF CREATIVE TALENT CELEBRATE  WONDER WOMAN THIS JANUARY IN LANDMARK ISSUE

Oversize Wonder Woman #750 to Feature Thrilling Stories from  Princess Diana’s Past, Present, and Future

Milestone Comic Book to Also Feature Retailer Variants from Comics’ Best Artists,  Spanning the 1940s to the Present

BURBANK, CA (October 18, 2019) – Longtime favorite DC storytellers team up with acclaimed new voices in a celebration of the Amazon Princess Diana as the publisher revealed details today for Wonder Woman #750, scheduled to hit comic book stores and participating online retailers on January 22, 2020.

Wonder Woman #750 is a 96-page tribute to one of pop culture’s most enduring heroes, containing stories from writers such as legendary Wonder Woman writers Greg Rucka and Gail Simone, as well as fan-favorite scribes Vita Ayala, Marguerite Bennett, Jeff Loveness, and current Wonder Woman writer Steve Orlando. They’ll be joined by a variety of new WW storytellers, including Kami Garcia (Teen Titans: Raven, Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity), Shannon and Dean Hale (the upcoming Diana: Princess of the Amazons), and Mariko Tamaki (Supergirl: Being Super, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass).

Featuring a stunning cover from Catwoman writer/artist Joëlle Jones, artists include Colleen Doran, Jesus Merino, Wonder Woman Rebirth’s Nicola Scott, Elena Casagrade, and Gabriel Picolo, with more artist announcements to follow.

Participating comic book retailers will have something extra special for hardcore collectors and ardent Wonder Woman fans alike. A collection of comics’ most popular and talented artists will render a series of variant covers for this momentous issue, depicting the Amazon Princess in different eras from the 1940s to present day:

1940s variant cover by Joshua Middleton
1950s variant cover by Jenny Frison
1960s variant cover by J. Scott Campbell
1970s variant cover by Olivier Coipel
1980s variant cover by George Pérez
1990s variant cover by Brian Bolland
2000s variant cover by Adam Hughes
2010s variant cover by Jim Lee and Scott Williams

Wonder Woman #750 is a 96-page prestige format one-shot comic book, debuting in comic book stores and participating online retailers January 22, 2020, for $9.99. Be sure and check with your local comic book retailer for details on any of the decade variant covers it might carry.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As with recent Superman and Batman landmarks, the inevitable HC will include all the variants plus likely some new material as well.

• Oh, I forgot those were released in hardcover! I wonder if Diana will also get an 80 Years of Wonder Woman collection as well?

(I'm not seeing one listed as upcoming on Amazon, although I do see 80-year volumes for Flash, Joker, and Batman/Caatwoman.)

• Got this PR 12/11, and it raises the question of what other DC books are near anniversary numbers. Anybody have any idea what the legacy number for Green Lantern would be right now? It would have to include the first Green Lantern Corps, and I guess Blackstars, but back when there were multiple GL titles, I'm not sure which one would be considered the "main" one. I would have to look that up.

WONDER WOMAN AND THE FLASH RETURN TO LEGACY NUMBERING IN 2020 WITH LANDMARK #750 ISSUES

Following the blockbuster 750th issues of The Flash and Wonder Woman, new adventures of The Fastest Man Alive and the Amazon warrior princess will keep the momentum going throughout 2020, as DC announced plans to return both titles to Legacy numbering, beginning with Wonder Woman #750 on January 22, Wonder Woman #751 on February 12, Wonder Woman #752 on February 25, Wonder Woman #753 on March 11 and Wonder Woman #754 on March 25. February 26 also sees the release of The Flash #750, with issue #751 following on March 11 and #752 on March 25.

“As with Action Comics and Detective Comics, Wonder Woman and The Flash are part of the DNA of the DC universe,” said SVP and Editor-In-Chief Bob Harras. “Resuming our Legacy numbering for these titles enables both past and current fans to embrace the rich history of both of these iconic characters and is a reaffirmation that in the DC universe, everything counts.”

In March, Princess Diana begins a new adventure with issue #753, written by Steve Orlando with art by Max Raynor, main cover by Robson Rocha (Aquaman) and Danny Miki (Superman: Year One) and variant cover by Jae Lee. Wonder Woman and a new warrior named Valda agree to put aside their differences to hunt a mythical beast bent on destroying all of Boston. Issue #754 takes Wonder Woman off-world to help Princess Maxima, the former ruler of Almerac, retake her throne and restore the planet’s peaceful matriarchy.

In The Flash #751, Writer Joshua Williamson continues “The Flash Age” saga as Barry Allen’s newest nemesis, Paradox enlists the aid of Godspeed to erase The Flash from existence. Williamson is joined by artist Rafa Sandoval, with main cover by Howard Porter and a variant cover by Junggeun Yoon. 

Fan-favorite artist Porter returns on interiors for March 25th issue #752, where Barry has been exiled to Paradox’s realm, outside time and space, where he’s confronted by the ghosts of his past.

For the latest information on Wonder Woman, The Flash or any other of DC’s World’s Greatest Super Heroes, visit the DC website at www.dccomics.com, the DC YouTube channel, or follow @DC Comics and @TheDCNation on social media.

3767337754?profile=RESIZE_710x

FLASH #751

3767338184?profile=RESIZE_710x

FLASH #752

3767338617?profile=RESIZE_710x

FLASH #750

3767339083?profile=RESIZE_710x

WONDER WOMAN #750

3767339484?profile=RESIZE_710x

WONDER WOMAN #751

3767341325?profile=RESIZE_710x

WONDER WOMAN #752

3767342358?profile=RESIZE_710x

WONDER WOMAN #753

3767342858?profile=RESIZE_710x

WONDER WOMAN #754

• Captain Comics said:

I know some of you were following Wonder Woman during G. Willow Wilson's tenure, although I don't know about now.

I tried to, but my interest soon petered out. 

• I tried the first issue of that run (as a backissue, due to the reccommendation of this board), but "my" Wonder Woman stopped here:

97072763696.225.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

This reply was deleted.