I'm racking my brain trying to find information somewhere on the 'Net about a parody version of "12 Days of Christmas", but I'm not having any luck. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I can't recall who performed the song, and here are the few things I remember about it:
- I think it was released in the late 70's or early 80's
- I think it is one man doing impressions of various actors and celebrities
- The first "singer" is a drunk (maybe a Dean Martin impression); he mangles his line "a partridge in a pear tree" every single time
- The 4th day the gift is "4 super newsmen", the 3rd day is "3 Casablancas" (Bogart impression), and the 2nd day is "2 G.I. Joes" (John Wayne impression)
- There is a Peter Falk as Columbo impression, possibly for the 8th day: "Pardon me sir, I don't mean to bother you, but on the 8th day of christmas, my true love gave to me 8 rumpled raincoats"
I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm hoping somebody can help me out here!