R.I.P. Aline Kominsky-Crumb

Kominsky-Crumb was an important part of the underground comix movement and co-creator of Drawn Together. She was also the wife of underground cartoonist R. Crumb.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, what a shame/

That's too bad. I always thought she was a good for Crumb himself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"Luke Blanchard said: Famous Funnies started in 1934. Eastern Color was a printer which had…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE (2021): This is the one Tracy refers to as "the one with the…"
3 hours ago
Richard Willis posted a video

Marvel Studios' LOKI Season 2 | Teaser Trailer | Disney+

#LokiSeason2 #DisneyPlus #MarvelStudiosHere's our 'Teaser Trailer' concept for Marvel Studios' LOKI Season 2 (More Info About This Video Down Below!)Let us k...
7 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"Apparently, the Roma are still out there alive and kicking"
7 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
7 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"As these things go, this was one of the better Connery films in my opinion. For those of you who…"
8 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"And also explains why he looks completely different every few years.  Either that, or…"
9 hours ago
Irma Kruhl replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Sue and Sally Smith, Flying Nurses #54 (the last issue of the series)"
9 hours ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"One on-line source claims that "Grubozaboyschikov" "…"
9 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Captain Comics's discussion Bond #5: 'From Russia, with Love'
"Regarding the book ending, perhaps the idea was that there wasn't just one James Bond, but…"
9 hours ago
"My thoughts on the movie: This is a rarity for me, one where I actually read the novel --…"
10 hours ago
Captain Comics posted a discussion
10 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service