Views: 59116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um, what?

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

I just noticed the dress of the Beasts of Berlin was the apparent inspiration for the Ultra-Humanite (ape version)'s costume.
Hey There, Cthulhu. (YouTube video.)
Aunt Violet's Book Museum "A Website About Collecting Antiquarian Supernatural, Fantasy & Mysterious Literatures Vintage Westerns, Swashbuckers, & Juveniles"

It's a Ziggy fish!
Horrible story about the mistreatment of Ted Williams' remains: http://bit.ly/2CBovB
The troubles of a cartoonist, from Captain Easy, 1953.

"Touchdown!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"On a long airplane ride, I caught a movie I somehow failed to make it to the theaters to see on the…"
1 hour ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"An old-time fairground/carnival/midway attraction takes an unexpected turn:"
1 hour ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Oh, and then there's "Maxwell's Silver Hammer," because I was in kindergarten…"
2 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Marvel Comics in November 2022
"MOVIES, ETC. ALIEN #3 PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON (W) • JULIUS OHTA (A) • Cover by BJÖRN…"
6 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Marvel Comics in November 2022
"INDIVIDUAL TITLES ADAM WARLOCK OMNIBUS HC KANE COVER ADAM WARLOCK OMNIBUS HC STARLIN COVER [DM…"
6 hours ago
Captain Comics posted discussions
6 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Marvel Fanfare
"I love Brent Anderson's art. When you said this was a wrap-around cover, GCD doesn't have…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #139: Swamp thing has apparently withdrawn into himself again after the loss of Abby…"
10 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #138: An all-out battle erupts. I'm not sure when Sunderland's head became…"
10 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman - "Season of Mists"
"Makes sense that Peter David would remember his own pun. I, however, did not, even having read that…"
10 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Captain Comics's discussion Archie in November 2022: Wouldja believe: Bob Phantom?
""Can everyone manage to avoid Jinx’s wave of unfortunate events, or will they all end up…"
10 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
11 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service