Replies

• You just beat me to it, Doc.
  • Blackest Night #6
    Green Lantern #49
    Green Lantern Corps #43
    Blackest Night: Wonder Woman #1: I've been passing up the mini-series but I may not be able to resist Greg Rucka's return to Wonder Woman.
    Adventure Comics #5: Still a maybe as I haven't read issue 2, let alone 3 or 4, yet.
    Action #884
    Superman #695
    Superman: World of New Krypton #10
    The Great Ten #2
    Justice Society of America #34
    JSA All-Stars #1: Shelf copies of both JSA books, if I continue to enjoy the story that gets us here.
    Secret Six #16: We dropped this a while back, but I keep being tempted to pick it back up. A Black Alice guest appearance (or is it?) just might be the extra enticement I need.
    Wonder Woman #39

and I'm tempted to get that Tales of the Green Lantern Corps trade, but probably not right away
  • Oops, didn't notice that Johnny DC, Vertigo and Wildstorm were on a second page...

Tiny Titans #23
    Wildcats #18
    Cinderella #2
    Fables #91

and again, I'm tempted by a trade as the reviews for The Unwritten have been very good. This might be the Vertigo book I've been looking for since Y: The Last Man were canceled.
  • Vartox!!!!!
  • Doctor Hmmm? said:
    Vartox!!!!!

Definite purchase!
  • Here's one I missed any previous mentions of:

HELLBLAZER: PANDEMONIUM HC
    Written by Jamie Delano
    Art and cover by Jock

I might even be tempted to buy the hardcover. All the Vertigo trades interest me, especially The Unwritten and the final Young Liars (never fully warmed up to the series, but I want to see how it ends).
  • BLACKEST NIGHT #6
    GREEN LANTERN #49
    GREEN LANTERN CORPS #43
    BLACKEST NIGHT: JSA #1 - VERY possible
    THE GREAT TEN #2
    JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #34
    JSA ALL-STARS #1 - Why are we getting another JSA book? If anything, I'll tradewait this one.
    SECRET SIX #16 - Still tradewaiting Secret Six
    THE CREEPER BY STEVE DITKO HC - You think they'll put this in a TPB? Or should I splurge on the HC?
This reply was deleted.