From Cheryl and myself, to all of you, our fondest wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving Day, and many more of them!

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right back at you, Commander!

Great greetings to you and GMB! I'm thankful to have a friend like you and everyone else on this board!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, sir, and to all here on the Board!

And to you as well, Commander.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion 12 Year Old You
"The most recent run on Flash, with Jeremy Adams as writer, would absolutely entertain 12-year-old…"
10 minutes ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Before I post my first cover for February, a couple of quick responses in regards to…"
15 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion RIP Lisa Loring
"Such a shame. Rest in peace, Lisa. You created an indelible character that has only gotten more…"
19 minutes ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"To Jeff of Earth-J: In case you're unaware of this, the Funky Winkerbean strip ended on…"
23 minutes ago
PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"I'm with Tracy; get a different movie pack. You may have done the only documentation of the…"
45 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Well guys, it's great to be back! New month, new theme. And boy do I have some…"
46 minutes ago
doc photo replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"It is amazing how many different artists worked on the Hulk during his Tales to Astonish days. I am…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Spinner Rack Adventures.  The time is July 1963. The young collector only has 12 cents. The…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""...the fist cover that pops into my mind..." Freudian typo."
2 hours ago
Eric L. Sofer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"ROFLMAO!FWIW, that's not a paramedic; it's Dr. Don Blake. Wonder if that fist thumping…"
2 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
""the fist cover that pops into my mind..." Referring to the way that the paramedic is…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I bought The Deadly Foes of Spider-Man back in the day and I have never read it. It is one of the…"
3 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service