Replies

• Every year, my son and one of his buddies create a haunted house in the buddy's back yard. They buy decorations, put on spooky music, and parade the neighborhood kids through it to give them a fright, while his parents host a costume party. I haven't figured out a costume yet.
  • Saturday, we'll be carving pumpkins and getting ready for trick-or-treaters (comics are ready!). Friday night, I think we're going to the Pirates vs Ninjas roller derby match...that's a lot awesome in one place!
  • I'll be at the Prospect Park Haunted Walk in Brookly NY, doing my "evil scientist" bit for my skit, "The Nasty Lunch". I'll post pictures if I get any by Sunday.
  • I will be doing what I usually do, go to work. I live such an exciting life.
  • We are hosting a Halloween Party and having several families over. The girls picked out our costumes and the girls and I will be Cleopatras and Chris will be wearing Roman Senator garb (white tunic, golden laurels). My Cleopatra character is not a overt comic book reference but I am secretly pretending to be the Cleopatra from Astro City...
This reply was deleted.