This is the Three Word Story Game.

In this game, each poster posts three words that add to the story. For instance, let's say Person A says:
"The boy ate"

Person B could say:
"five chicken legs."

Punctuation doesn't count toward your word number. You cannot use more than three words per entry, nor can you have consecutive posts. Conjunctions count as one word each. You can end a sentence during your entry, like "in Montana. Next," Hyphenated words, like "Spider-Man" count as one word. If there are any questions, just put them in your post.

There is no scoring. There is only the Story.

Views: 1502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

crossover events seems

designed to drive

sales, while sacrificing

fun, logic, and

common sense. Meanwhile,

Halley's Comet was

about to go

rock around the

clock with Doctor

Zhivago and the

snow bunnies from

Nature Trail

(It's a Weird Al song)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to Emerkeith Davyjack's discussion All-purpose newspaper strips discussion
"A little known fact: Franklin's last name is "Armstrong" in honor of JumpStart…"
10 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you eating and/or drinking right now?
"I never started drinking alcohol. I have had beer or wine of a few (very few) occasions; I can…"
16 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's another chess-playing robot, but this one is playing against Robin rather than…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
""But where did Norman Lear get it?" He (or perhaps his father) possible coined that…"
3 hours ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The Challengers of the Unknown vs. some robots. Multi-Woman Kra, King of the Robots The…"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"So how does Jim Corrigan fit into all this?"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"SPECTRE: This movie reveals that a group known as Spectre (not an acronym this time, but updated…"
3 hours ago
The Baron replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you eating and/or drinking right now?
"I haven't had any alcohol since before COVID, so at least two years, probably more like three.…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you eating and/or drinking right now?
"I stopped drinking alcohol of any kind since my last doctor visit in August... not forever, just…"
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"While the adults were watching Sandman over Thanksgiving, the kids were in the other room watching…"
4 hours ago
Doctor Hmmm? replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you eating and/or drinking right now?
"Beignets in Louis Armstrong New Orleans Airport."
4 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Confusing him with this guy, perhaps...?"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service