Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye/Swamp Thing Special #1

Giant Spider & Me: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale, vol. 1, by Kikori Morino

Doom Patrol/Justice League of America Special #1
The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, vol. 3, by Akira Himekawa
One-Punch Man, vol.13, by ONE and Yusuke Murata
Spider-Gwen #29

The Terrifics #1

The Unbelievable Gwenpool #25

I stopped buying Legion of Super-Heroes with New 52. Flashpoint (the catalyst for New 52) was a 21st century phenomenon, and it didn’t make sense (to me) that it would have much of an effect f the 31st century (the same way the “Millennium” crossover shouldn’t have). Besides, I had been falling behind and was having trouble keeping up at the time, so it seemed like a good time to drop the title.

However, I’ve been reading Legion and Adventure Comics leading up to New 52 lately, plus somebody told me a while ago those New 52 Legion stories were pretty good. The entire New 52 series is conveniently collected in three tpbs, and, if my mod holds, I was considering buying them when I got to that point.

Half Price Books has a wonderful accumulation of comic book collections, some new and some used, but I have never found something I’m looking for specifically when I’m in the mood for it. However, we went to the main location in Dallas on Saturday and they had all three volumes, new, at half cover price. I couldn’t resist.

Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #12

Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor Year Three #13

New Super-Man and the Justice League of China #21

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #30

I'm trying Archie's Vampironica with some trepidation though I like the now seldom seen Afterlife With Archie and the Jughead: The Hunger book. It might be going to the well one time too often!

The Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #17
Spider-Gwen #30

I object to the title "Renew Your Vows" strictly on principle. It just sounds too limiting. Other such titles include "Occupy Avengers" and "Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye." Then again, there's "Terry & the Pirates, so what do I know?

Doomsday Clock #4

Mother Panic: Gotham A.D. #1

Despite having the two Steve Ditko/DC collections, I'm getting the Hawk & Dove: The Silver Age because he didn't do all six issues and their initial Teen Titans guest shot is included.

Also I'm getting the Batman'66 Meets Wonder Woman'77 trade because it started off brilliantly and had some really cool and wacky moments.

Today I picked up:

Assassination Classroom, vol. 21
My Hero Academia, vol. 12
Yesterday I picked up:
Don't Meddle With My Daughter, vols. 2 & 3

I bought two Modesty Blaise volumes and a second hand Adam Adamant annual with some comics stories.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service