Figured I'd kick this thread off on the new site:

Hey, Mister President!

Views: 4545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Short Cuts 13

The Walking Dead–The Alien; The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 3–Commercial Suicide; American Vampire Vol. 8; and Lazarus Vol. 4–Poison.

Re-reading Stray Bullets: Über Alles Edition & Killers

A "highlights reel" of the discussion here.

Fables: Happily Ever After?

A look at the series finale. Includes the full "Farewell" foldout cover (enlargeable).

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 48

Kaptara Volume One–Fear Not, Tiny Alien; The Unwritten Vol. 11–Apocalypse; & This One Summer.

Catching Up With The Walking Dead II

The Walking Dead Vol. 23 - 25. Beware the Whisperers!

Short Cuts 14

Manhattan Projects Volume 6; MIND MGMT Volume Four–The Magician; MIND MGMT Volume Five–The Eraser;  & Alex + Ada Volume 2.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 49

The Art of Charlie Chan Hock Chye; Starve, Volume 1;  and Yesterday’s Tomorrows-Rian Hughes Collected Comics.

Short Cuts 15

Saga Volume Six; Alex + Ada Volume 3; Morning Glories Volume 9-Assembly; and The Sixth Gun-Dust To Death.

Mr. Vertigo Reviews 50

Number Fifty! Kind of a milestone, I guess. 

Paper Girls Volume 1; MIND MGMT Volume Six–The Immortals; and Get Jiro! Blood and Sushi.

Satellite Sam: Sex, Murder, & TV

I discuss Matt Fraction and Howard Chaykin's noir mystery set in the early years of live television.

Short Cuts 16

Another all-Image edition. 

The Wicked + The Divine Vol. 4–Rising Action; Descender Vol. 2–Machine Moon; Low Vol. 2–Before the Dawn Burns Us; and Southern Bastards Volume 3–Homecoming.

Short Cuts 17

East Of West Vol. 5–All These Secrets; Trees, Vol. 2; The Last Days of American Crime; and Constantine Vol. 4–The Apocalypse Road.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service