Music? What song? By whom?

Podcasts? Which ones? Who's on it?

The whir of your hard drive while you defrag?

Whatever you're listening to, share it with the Legion of Superfluous Heroes!

Views: 6636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Talkin' About You" by the Redcaps
"Amongst Butterflies"--Paul Weller
Rumor has it that the next version of iTunes will have a "social playlist" feature. It could really change the dynamic of this thread. Also, it appears that last.fm is integrated.
PowerBook Pete said:
Rumor has it that the next version of iTunes will have a "social playlist" feature. It could really change the dynamic of this thread. Also, it appears that last.fm is integrated.

Let me know when they have an "antisocial" playlist.
Aah, go take a nap, ya old crab!
PowerBook Pete said:

But what does that mean?

Of course I still prefer Winamp over iTunes by a mile
"Rock & Roll Soul" by Gerardo Manuel and El Humo
Meaning, if we were all using iTunes, we could listen to what each other were listening to without having to scramble and search for it.
If they ever come up with a version of ITunes that doesn't suck up so much of my system resources, I'll consider it.
PowerBook Pete said:
Meaning, if we were all using iTunes, we could listen to what each other were listening to without having to scramble and search for it.

Ah okay, that would be pretty cool.

Of course then I would have to reinstall iTunes, and I don't pretty much because of what Don said. To much of a hog, particularly when I am playing video games as I usually mute the game and listen to tunes.
Wise up Sucker by Pop WIll Eat Itself
on WOXY Vintage

"Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! It's a pretty lame website, but I did it myself, so tough noogies

Listen to WOXY.com, it's the future of rock-n-roll!

"You and I" by Dennis Wilson

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service