You know the drill.

Views: 9594

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Strangly enough, NBC dot com listed the death of our American space hero for seven minutes on their website in a bold headline....

"NEIL YOUNG DEAD AT 85".

Apparantly a staff writer couldn't keep his NEILS frin 1969 separate.   I wonder how Neil Adams feels about that?

Neil Young is very much alive and still Canadian, as far as I know...

Neil Young is very much alive and still Canadian, as far as I know...

So is Abe Vigoda (except for the Canadian part).

Lobo was never like this.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

I am soooooo tempted to revive the Caption Contest right now ...

In attempt to get a better look at this, I discovered the name of the picture is "Toilet Bike".

Kirk G said:

Lobo was never like this.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

I am soooooo tempted to revive the Caption Contest right now ...

I'm a couple days behind the curve, but Amazon Reviewers Take on Bic Pens For Her and it is snarktastic!

Last night, I was leaving the movies, and I saw a guy who just left the same movie I did polishing his car before he got in! 

There are a lot of great reviews like that on Amazon.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

I'm a couple days behind the curve, but Amazon Reviewers Take on Bic Pens For Her and it is snarktastic!

Everybody should check this out. It's laugh-out-loud funny.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

This line from a retrospective on Countdown on the 5th anniversary of Countdown #51

Indeed, what can be said about Countdown that has not already been said about the Vietnam War? It was a quagmire, an unwinnable war of attrition that even the planners could not find a graceful way to end. It left a psychic scar on the nation, and destroyed the best years of countless young men’s lives.

Just saw this on Walmart's site. 289 women's halloween costumes. Enjoy!

http://www.walmart.com/browse/grown-up-halloween-costumes/womens-ha...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service