Here's my order: Dark Horse- Goon #33 (one of Holly's books) Age of Reptiles Journey #1 Usagi Yojimbo #124 Beasts of Burden #3 Star Wars Adventures vol. 3 - Luke Skywalker: Treasure, Dragonsnakes DC- Adventures Comics #4 Batman and Robin #6 Superman Secret Origin #3 Action Comics #883 Superman #694 Superman World of New Krypton #9 Supergirl #47 World's Finest #2 Batman - Doc Savage Special #1 Great Ten #1 Batman - The Brave and The Bold (cartoon version) #11 Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam #10 Super Friends #21 Supergirl - Cosmic Adventures in the Eighth Grade trade Tiny Titans #22 Victorian Undead #1 (Vertigo Sherlock Holmes! First SH book of the month) Cinderella - From Fabletown with Love (love the artist and BW isn't writing, so I'm buying) Image- Chew trade Proof #26 (Holly) Marvel- Captain America Reborn #5 (Cassaday cover) Marvels Project #4 Fantastic Four #573 Iron Man Armor Wars #4 Models, Inc. #4 Marvel Adventures Spider-Man #57 Marvel Adventures Super Heroes #17 (Tobin's new Avengers team book with Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Invisible Woman, Vision) Strange Tales #3 (Stan Sakai's Hulk in feudal Japan cover!) Spider-Woman #3 Powers #1 Abstract Studios- Terry Moore's Echo #18 (my sister's fave) Antartic Press- Sherlock Ninja #1 - The Curious Case of the Iron Monkey (SH book two!) Archie- Archie #603 (I think the Archie-marries-Betty storyline starts here) Betty & Veronica Double Digest #176 Jughead's Double Digest #155 Ardden Entertainment- Casper & the Spectrals #2 Boom! Studios- Anchor #2 (yay! Phil Hester!) Donald Duck and Friends #348 Incredibles #4 Mickey Mouse and Friends #298 Monsters, Inc. #4 Muppet Show #0 Uncle Scrooge #385 Walt Disney's Comics & Stories #701 Wall-E #0 Fantagraphics- Ganges #2-3 IDW- Ghoul #1 (Berni Wrightson!) Mirage- TMNT #1 Full Color One-Shot Tales of TMNT #64 Oni- Stumptown #2 Viz- Naoki Urasawa 20th Century Boys vol. 6 Magazines- Doctor Who Magazine

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually, strike Superman and Action from that list...Mon-El, Flamebird, and Nightwing are dull as dishwater. I really like the Supergirl creative team and what they are doing...New Krypton is interesting...and Adventure Comics was loads of fun.
This reply was deleted.