http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230963214338#ht_63wt_1399

This is a copy of a rare paperback that was issued in 1993, some 20 years ago. It's an anthology book,

with stories of the Amazon Princess by Joey Cavalieri, Karen Haber, Will Murray, Mindy Newell, Pamela Sargent, Eilzabeth Ann Scarborough, Henry Slesar and Edward Wellen.

I'm interested in sending this prose book to a good home.  Contact me or go bid on ebay.  Your collection deserves this on the bookshelf.

Further Adventures of Wonder Woman.jpg

Wonder Woman back cover.jpg

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I didn't know that this even existed.

• Turns out my wife bought this about a year after my daughter was born, and gave it to her for Xmas or something, and then she never touched it.  This might have been a few years later when my daughter was going through her superhero phaze...and would crawl around on the kitchen floor wearing a halloween mask and declare herself to be "Cobra Girl"...hisssss....

Anyway, Mark was the high bidder and has scored this book. It should be arriving any day now. Thanks Mark.

• Yours truly is tightening his belt, and discovered that I've invested in a few things..TWICE!  As a result, I'm trying to liquidate a few of the reprint collections that are weighting  down my shelf.

Here's what I've got on ebay today:

Essential Incredible Hulk #1  (Hulk #1-6 and TOA #60-91

Essential Rampaging Hulk #1  (Rampaging Hulk #1-9  #10-16 Hulk!)

Essential Incredible Hulk #1 new cover!  (as above)

Essential Human Torch #1  (TTS #101-135)

Essential Uncanny X-men #4   (X-men #162-181 & Annual)

Showcase Presents Teen Titans #2  (Teen Titans #18-36 plus selected Brave and Bold issues)

Marvel masterworks Fantastic Four volume 6 (FF issues #51-60)

Marvel Masterworks Fantastic Four volume 7 (FF issues #61-71)

If anyone is interested in these, I'll cut you a deal, and combine shipping.  Let me know.

This reply was deleted.