BATMAN THE KNIGHT #2 (OF 10)

BATMAN LUKE FOX TPB

DETECTIVE COMICS #1053

FLASH #779

GREEN LANTERN #11

JOKER WAR SAGA TPB

JUSTICE LEAGUE #72

NIGHTWING #89

Years ago, when Robin took his first uncertain steps away from Batman as his own hero, Superman stepped in and offered Dick Grayson crucial advice, support, and a name: Nightwing. Now it's time for Nightwing to return the favor! Nightwing #89 (2/15) and Superman: Son of Kal-El #9 (3/8) will cross over in a two-part story by Tom Taylor, Bruno Redondo, Adriano Lucas and Wes Abbot!

But before Nightwing and Superman team-up in current continuity, fans will get sneak peek into their past! Below, take a look into a flashback scene with Dick Grayson and Jon Kent… plus Batman and Superman! This is a World’s Finest Dads (and a World’s Finest Sons) moment!

(Spoiler alert: Batman has a solution to everything in his utility belt!)

Nightwing #89, written by Tom Taylor (Dark Knights of Steel) with art and cover by Bruno Redondo (Injustice, Suicide Squad), color by Adriano Lucas, lettering by Wes Abbott, featuring a card stock variant cover by Jamal Campbell and a 1:25 incentive variant by Bengal, arrives in comic book stores and participating digital retailers on Tuesday, February 15.

The Superman/Nightwing crossover will be concluded in Superman: Son of Kal-El #9 on sale March 8. Nightwing promised Clark Kent that while he's off-planet, he would look after Clark's son, Jon, as he tries to fill his father's shoes as Superman. But with someone out there murdering superpowered people, is Nightwing in over his head?

Nightwing Vol. 1: Leaping into the Light is available wherever books are sold. Pick up a copy at your local comic book shop or wherever books are sold.

• One thing I don't remember reading much in the Silver Age is interaction between Superman and Robin, despite all those World's Finest stories. When DC started doing flashbacks of the two having conversations  largely to justify Dick Grayson using the "Nightwing" moniker  I found them charming. Batman might have been Robin's father figure, but surely Superman was his supportive uncle  and of the two, the one he'd be more likely to turn to with a problem. So I was more than ready for Super Sons, which showed more of the extended Super/Bat family interacting, and now we see Jon Kent and Dick Grayson becoming friends. I'm all for it, although every once in a while I'm gobsmacked by how close they are in age.

NUBIA & THE AMAZONS #5 (OF 6)

ROBINS #4

SCOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU #114

SUICIDE SQUAD: KING SHARK #6 (OF 6)

SUPERGIRL: WOMAN OF TOMORROW #8

WONDER WOMAN #784

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

ELVIRA MISTRESS DARK CLASSIC YEARS OMNIBUS HC

• Tempting!

JAMES BOND HIMEROS #5

NYX #4

RED SONJA BLACK WHITE RED #7

SAVED BY A WHISKER SC

VAMPIVERSE #6

IDW PUBLISHING

CANTO III LIONHEARTED #6

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS MINDBREAKER #5

G.I. JOE: A REAL AMERICAN HERO — SATURDAY MORNING ADVENTURES #1 (OF 4)

With the nostalgic appetite for ’80s pop culture as powerful as ever, IDW is giving fans what they want with the February debut of G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero — Saturday Morning Adventures, a special send-up of the classic cartoon, shipping monthly and featuring the fan-favorite creative team of writer Erik Burnham, artist Dan Schoening, and colorist Luis Antonio Delgado.

Everyone knows that G.I. JOE is the code name for America's daring, highly trained special mission force, and that their purpose is to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless criminal organization determined to rule the world. But now, Cobra has launched the Aladdin Initiative, their most versatile weapon yet ... challenging Duke, Scarlett, Snake Eyes and the G.I. JOE team like never before!

“I loved how straight-up weird cartoons can be,” says Burnham. “The G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero cartoon allowed for gremlins, Egyptian gods and of course, a ninja dressed in an '80s New Wave outfit, wig and all. You never knew where the show might take you. Writing a story set in that universe, you can do anything … and I’m partnered with artists like Dan Schoening and Luis Antonio Delgado, who can draw anything. The idea we came to felt right at home within the world of the cartoon, and I can't wait to share it with everyone.”

“As a child of the ’80s, I always had a healthy dose of the G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero animated show, not to mention the vast line-up of action figures. It's an honor to take the cartoon that I enjoyed (and still do) so much and visually translate it into the comic book medium,” says Schoening.

“So many times, we fondly remember our past favorites from the world of pop culture through a skewed nostalgic lens, only to find disappointment when we revisit them … but in the case of G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero, the loyal fandom is still very active, the classic comics and cartoons still hold up, and the only skewed lens is Dr. Mindbender’s patented monocle,” says editor Tom Waltz. “The superstar creative team of Erik, Dan and Luis are here to bring us a brand-new adventure that reminds us of why G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero is the exception to the nostalgia rule!”

G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero — Saturday Morning Adventures #1 will be available with multiple cover variants for retailers and fans to enjoy, each illustrated by fan-favorite artists long associated with IDW Transformers comics: Cover A by series artist Dan Schoening, Cover B by Megan Huang (Tartarus, Rangers of the Divide), and a Retailer Incentive edition by Billy Penn.

Additionally, fans can check out full episodes of the G.I. JOE: A Real American Hero animated series on the official Hasbro YouTube channel.

• I've said before that I missed the Joe/Transformers train by about a decade. But I'm glad stuff like this exists for those in the sweet spot.

MY LITTLE PONY OMNIBUS VOL 7 TPB

TMNT #126

TRANSFORMERS #40

USAGI YOJIMBO #26

IMAGE COMICS

A MAN AMONG YE #8

CROWDED VOL 3 TPB

DEEP BEYOND #12

ECHOLANDS RAW CUT ED #6

HOME SICK PILOTS #12

JOE HILL'S RAIN #2

Script: Joe Hill, David M. Booher | Art: Zoe Thorogood | Covers: Zoe Thorogood, Elizabeth Beals, Renae DeLiz & Ray Dillon | $3.99

The award-winning creative team consisting of writer David M. Booher (Killer Queens), artist Zoe Thorogood (The Impending Blindness of Billie Scott), colorist Chris O’Halloran (HaHa), and letterer Shawn Lee (Madman Artist’s Select) brought Joe Hill's Rain to life in comic book form last month and fans have responded with floods of enthusiasm. Image Comics is pleased to reveal an exciting sneak preview of what’s to come in next week’s Rain #2.

In Rain #2, as tragedy strikes around her, Honeysuckle does the only thing she knows to do — she devises a plan to walk to Denver to make sure her loved ones are okay. Though the deadly rain could fall at any moment, she quickly learns there are things just as dangerous as the corrupted weather: other people.

Rain first appeared in author Joe Hill’s acclaimed novella collection Strange Weather, and tells the story of a seemingly normal August day in Boulder, Colorado — the skies are clear and Honeysuckle Speck couldn’t be happier. She’s finally moving in with her girlfriend, Yolanda. But their world is literally torn apart when dark clouds roll in and release a downpour of nails — splinters of bright crystal that shred the skin of anyone not safely under cover.

Rain makes vivid this escalating apocalyptic event, as the deluge of nails spreads across the country and around the world, threatening everything young lovers Honeysuckle and Yolanda hold dear.

Select praise for Joe Hill's Rain:

“The pitch-perfect pacing of this first issue manages to introduce us to protagonist Honeysuckle Speck, establish her love story with Yolanda, and then, just when things seem fine, unleash that apocalyptic rain to devastating effect. You can't help but feel hooked by the end.” — Entertainment Weekly

“Zoe Thorogood is a talent I was excited to discover this past year, but I might be even more delighted for what the future has in store for her.” — Multiversity Comics

“Indelible indie aesthetic; truly affecting characters. 9/10” — AIPT Comics

“A brilliantly human and heartbreaking apocalyptic-horror comic.” — Monkeys Fighting Robots

• Think of how much money roofers would make!

KING SPAWN #7

MIRKA ANDOLFO'S SWEET PAPRIKA VOL 1 TPB

ORDINARY GODS VOL 1 TPB

PRIMORDIAL #6

RIGHTEOUS THIRST FOR VENGEANCE #5

SILVER COIN #9

TIME BEFORE TIME #10

UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY VOL 3 TPB

WALKING DEAD DELUXE #33

WHAT'S THE FURTHEST PLACE FROM HERE #4

MARVEL COMICS

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #89

DEVIL'S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #2

DEVIL'S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #2

DOCTOR STRANGE OMNIBUS VOL 2 HC

FANTASTIC FOUR #40

FANTASTIC FOUR BY DAN SLOTT VOL 2 HC

FANTASTIC FOUR BY HICKMAN OMNIBUS VOL 1 HC

HOWARD THE DUCK BY ZDARSKY AND QUINONES OMNIBUS HC

HULK #4

IRON FIST #1 (OF 5)

Story: Alyssa Wong | Art: Michael YG | Cover: Jim Cheung

This February will mark a new beginning for the iconic super hero Iron Fist. Award winning writer Alyssa Wong, known for her outstanding work on DOCTOR APHRA, will team up with artist Michael YG, an extraordinary artist making his Marvel Comics debut, in IRON FIST. The five-issue limited series will see the legendary mantle of Iron Fist passed on to a new hero in a revolutionary transformation of one of Marvel’s most fascinating mystical mythologies. Fans can expect an epic hero’s journey in true Marvel fashion as this mysterious character unlocks long-hidden secrets behind the history of his ancient powers and confronts a threat that only he has the ability to defeat!

After giving up his power to save the world earlier this year in IRON FIST: HEART OF THE DRAGON, Danny Rand believes he’s seen the last of the Iron Fist. But when demons begin to attack cities around the world, a new hero appears, hands blazing with the Chi of Shou-Lao the Undying! Who is this new Iron Fist? And does his power really come from the Dragon of K’un-Lun … or from something far more sinister? Fans will have to wait until the first issue to discover his identity but they can see him now on the stunning cover for IRON FIST #1 showcasing a brand-new costume design by superstar artist Jim Cheung!

Here’s what Wong had to say this upcoming series:

“It’s an incredible honor to introduce a new Iron Fist to the Marvel Universe. I’m excited to delve into the comic’s rich mythos and build on it. What does it mean for someone to take up the mantle of the Iron Fist right now, today? As a newcomer, how does one interact with legacy, and how does one honor it while forging a new path?

“I’m so stoked to work with artist Michael YG, colorist Jay Ramos, and the rest of the incredible team on this book. And writing this character, who views things through fresh eyes, feels very special to me.”

“Working for Marvel is a dream come true, yet it was beyond any dream to be trusted to carry the legacy of Iron Fist,” Michael YG says. “It is such an exciting new direction, I can’t wait for you to read all about it because I’m giving nothing less than my best efforts!”

“The first issue is a dynamic, action-packed, eerie and … if I do say, charming comic,” Editor Mark Paniccia promises. “You’ll get the origin of this new Iron Fist but there are many cool mysteries that’ll unravel over the course of the series. Things even the most ardent Marvel fan would never expect!”

• So is this how they finally turn Iron Fist Asian?

KING CONAN #3

MARVEL'S VOICES: LEGACY #1

Story: Cody Ziglar, Natacha Bustos, Victor Lavalle, J. Holtham, Maria Frölich, more |

Art: Natacha Bustos, Maria Frölich, more | Cover: Chriscross

Marvel’s Voices continues this February with a new one-shot that will celebrate Black History Month! Spotlighting Marvel’s Black heroes, MARVEL’S VOICES: LEGACY #1 will showcase extraordinary stories brought to life by an all-star lineup of creators. Don’t miss the latest one-shot in this groundbreaking series committed to elevating the cultural richness of Marvel Comics and uplifting new voices in the comic book industry!

Marvel’s Stormbreaker Natacha Bustos makes her writing debut with a gorgeous tale of Wakanda! Superstar novelist Victor LaValle writes Moon Girl like you’ve never seen her before! Marvel’s Jessica Jones and Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger TV writer J. Holtham explores the legacy of Sam Wilson, Captain America! AMAZING SPIDER-MAN scribe Cody Ziglar visits Marvel’s Black heroes through the ages in a celebration highlighting Luke Cage’s 50th Anniversary! All brought to the page by an incredible lineup of new and established artists.

Here’s what Marvel’s Voices consulting editor and Podcast Host Angélique Roché had to say about the series’ success:

“Over the last four years, Marvel’s Voices has expanded and grown exponentially. Most importantly, Marvel’s Voices has served as both an entry point and gathering place for fans and creatives new and old; spotlighting our voices and the diversity of storytelling in the Marvel Universe. MARVEL’S VOICES: LEGACY #1 in 2022 not only marks the beginning of a new year of Marvel’s Voices anthologies but a slate of incredible upcoming content, including our first Marvel's Voices trades and collections, a brand new podcast season, and so much more.”

In 2018, Marvel’s Voices began as a podcast with video components aimed at spotlighting creatives of color around the Marvel Universe. Since then, Marvel’s Voices has released multiple podcast seasons, live segments at Comic Cons, been featured on panels and expanded its umbrella to include a comic book imprint with multiple issues to date. Be there in February when the tradition continues in MARVEL’S VOICES: LEGACY #1! Check out the cover by artist ChrisCross below and stay tuned for more exciting Marvel’s Voices news in the coming weeks! For more information, visit Marvel.com.

MMW MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE VOL 6

MOON KNIGHT EPIC COLLECTION: FINAL REST TPB NEW PTG

MOON KNIGHT VOL 1: MIDNIGHT MISSIONS TPB

MS. MARVEL: BEYOND LIMIT #3

NEW MUTANTS OMNIBUS VOL 2 HC

ORORO: BEFORE THE STORM GN

SWORD BY AL EWING VOL 2 TPB

THOR #22

VENOM #5

WARHAMMER 40000: SISTERS OF BATTLE TPB

WOLVERINE BY BENJAMIN PERCY VOL 3 TPB

X LIVES OF WOLVERINE #3 (OF 5)

Story: Benjamin Percy | Art: Joshua Cassara | Cover: Adam Kubert

The saga continues in February as X LIVES OF WOLVERINE #3-4 present lost missions of the man called Logan! Wolverine’s time-shredding adventure sheds new light on eras of his life you thought you knew, and ones you never knew existed! Hang on for a ride from the early 1900s to missions with Department H and beyond. A peek into the past that will define the future…but only if he can stop OMEGA RED!

• I guess this is as good a place as any to note that I've never cared for Omega Red. His hatred/rivalry with Wolverine always seemed like Sabretooth Lite, and his "carbonadium" coils just seemed like Adamantium Lite. In other words, he seemed like a pale photocopy of better characters. Also, where does he keep those coils? Sometimes they're, like, 20 feet long. No way he could house those anywhere on his body.

X-MEN #8

OTHER PUBLISHERS

ANIMAL CASTLE #3

ATHENA ONE-SHOT

• First issue!
  • This looks really familiar, and I remember writing about it before. That's also the case with several other books this week. I'll call them "COVID Bump Titles."

BALONEY & FRIENDS DREAM BIG GN

BETTY & VERONICA JUMBO COMICS DIGEST #301

CAME THE MIRROR & OTHER TALES GN

Story/Art: Rumiko Takahashi | 208 pages | Teen+ | $17.99

Five intimate magical-realist tales from manga legend Rumiko Takahashi! A supernatural mirror compels a teenager to draw out and destroy the evil lurking within others. But will his duty destroy him? A has-been manga creator acquires the power to curse his competition. Is it worth it? A pet cat possesses a human—warning, side effects may include partial transmogrification... And more!

Plus, a rare behind-the-scenes autobiographical story about Takahashi’s lifelong love affair with manga (and friendship with manga creator Mitsuru Adachi)!

CHARLIE'S SPOT #2

CHRONOPHAGE OGN

Story: Tim Seeley | Art: Iilias Kryiazis | Humanoids | $19.99

A single mother becomes involved with a mysterious man who consumes moments of her life, leading her to question her choices, and whether they can-or should-be undone.

When Chloe begins a passionate relationship with a traveling businessman named Heath Doran, her life immediately changes for the better, and not just because she's getting laid. Friends thought long lost return, and new opportunities suddenly present themselves out of nowhere. Soon, however, she begins experiencing horrific encounters with ghostly beings eventually revealed to be the echoes of moments she has somehow no longer lived. Terrified at the realization that her past is being rewritten and that Heath is not who-or even what-he seems to be, Chloe must find a way to take back the seconds, minutes, and hours stolen by the alien chronophage masquerading as her new lover. But before she can act, Heath has one last surprise for her: a chance to undo the brief sexual encounter that turned her into a single mother sixteen years ago.

CRASHPAD HC

Story/Art: Gary Panter | Fantagraphics | 80 pages | $5.99

Crashpad is Gary Panter's psychedelic ode to the underground comics that inspired him: creators such as Zap's R. Crumb, Victor Moscoso, and Robert Williams, presented as a standard black-and-white (with color covers) underground comic book. Every new work by the legendary Panter is an event, and Crashpad is an exhilarating contribution to the tradition of underground comix.

CRIMSON CAGE #3 (OF 5)

DIRTBAG RAPTURE #5

FEMFORCE #195

FICTIONAUTS #1 (OF 3)

• First issue!

THE FOREST HC

Thomas Ott | Fantagraphics | 32 pages | $16.99

A gorgeous, ghostly, and silent graphic novella from the modern scratchboard master.

The Forest is a graphic novella told via twenty-five singular illustrations, without words, of which only Swiss artist Thomas Ott is capable. A young boy sneaks away from a family funeral and sinks into the forest depths, where he confronts man's greatest fear and must choose his path. Drawing with a technique called scratchboard, where a white surface is covered with a black layer and scratched away, Ott creates images out of negative space to harrowing effect. In Ott's hands, the medium becomes the perfect vessel for his eerie, horror-imbued morality tales. This gorgeous volume will be printed on heavy art paper with Pantone Black ink to best showcase every exquisite detail of Ott's virtuosic talent.

"The art is mesmerizing ... a series of haunting images that tell a story both fantastical and touchingly human." — New York Journal of Books

FORSAKEN #1 (OF 6)

• First issue!

FREAKSHOW: KINGDOM

• First issue!
  • COVID Bump Title

GOLDEN KAMUY VOL 25 GN

GREAT GATSBY #4

GRIMM SPOTLIGHT: GRETE/BLOODY MARY ONE-SHOT

• First issue!

GRIMM UNIVERSE PRESENTS QUARTERLY: BLACK KNIGHT

• First issue!

H. P. LOVECRAFT'S PICTURE IN THE HOUSE VOL 1

• First issue!

HILO VOL 8: GINA & BIG SECRET

HORN ISLAND TRILOGY ONE-SHOT

• First issue!
  • COVID Bump Title

I CAN’T BELIEVE I SLEPT WITH YOU! VOL. 1 GN

Story & Art: Miyako Miyahara | Seven Seas | Older Teen (15+) | 186 pages | $13.99

Love blossoms when a landlady and her tenant form an unconventional arrangement in this popular yuri romance (originally known as Even If It Was Just Once, I Regret It).

Twenty-four-year-old Koduka Chiyo quit her job and is wallowing in self-pity. She’s also three months behind on her rent. Her landlady proposes an unusual solution: sleep with her, and she’ll help with the debt, the filthy apartment, and the loneliness. Can true love develop from an arrangement that started with a bang?

• First issue!

I SHALL SURVIVE USING POTIONS VOL 6 GN

I'M LOOKING FOR SERIOUS LOVE! TPB

Story/Art: Shoko Rakuta / Tokyopop / Mature / 208 pages / $12.99

What happens when a country boy moves to the big city ... and finds himself living next to Tokyo's biggest playboy? Opposites attract in I'm Looking for Serious Love, a new standalone BL from Shoko Rakuta.

Please note: this book contains explicit content and darker elements, including mature language, violence, and non-consensual sex. It is not intended for anyone under 18 years of age.

Innocent country boy Kyouhei Miyazawa has just moved to the big city of Tokyo for college. Imagine his shock when a chance meeting with his next-door neighbor, cocky playboy Takara Tomohiro, confirms every one of his fears about wild and debauched city slickers! Kyouhei's self-consciousness is only made worse by Takara's playful, provocative attitude, and the two of them clash right from the start.

Despite that, Takara seems to be going out of his way to look after Kyouhei as he begins to navigate his new life in Tokyo, and Kyouhei finds himself drawn more and more into his orbit. Will the thread of mutual attraction between them prevail over Takara's careless playboy ways? After all, Kyouhei's not looking for a one night stand — he's looking for serious love!

INVESTIGATORS VOL 5: BRAVE AND BOULDER

IRON HEAD ONE-SHOT

• First issue!
  • COVID Bump Title

JOHN CARPENTER'S NIGHT TERRORS SOUR CANDY TPB

KAGEKI SHOJO VOL 4 GN

KATIE THE CATSITTER VOL 2: BEST FRIENDS FOR NEVER GN

KNIGHTED #4 (OF 5)

LION & EAGLE #1

• First issue!

LOLLIPOP KIDS (SEISMIC) VOL 1 TPB

LONG WAY DOWN GN

• Novel adaptation

MANIAC OF NEW YORK: BRONX BURNING #3

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THUNDERBOLT VOL 17 GN

MOTHER RUSSIA ONE-SHOT

• First issue!
  • COVID Bump Title

MY BAD #4

NO GUNS LIFE VOL 12 GN

NO HOLDS BARD #3 (OF 6)

ORISION #1 (OF 3)

• First issue!

OVERSTREET GUIDE TO LOST UNIVERSES HC

• First issue!

POP STAR ASSASSIN #4 (OF 6)

PRISON PIT: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB

Johnny Ryan | Fantagraphics | 736 pages | $29.99

This filthy meat-grinder of a comics battle royale is collected in one massive volume, now in paperback!

Prison Pit is a planet full of repugnant intergalactic criminals, drug-filled slugs, and now Cannibal F***face (CF). From 2009 to 2018, the crudely manic pen and mind of Johnny Ryan documented mayhem and mutation, as CF loses his arm to a vile beast, replaces it with a symbiotic bug that gives him a steroid-like jolt, and seeks grisly revenge against any and all creatures. To find his way out he must do battle with his archenemy, Slitt, the only one who knows how to escape the hellscape they inhabit. Finally, CF is pitted against the very system that shaped him into the avatar of death and destruction he has become.

Originally collected in hardcover in 2020 at the height of the pandemic, Prison Pit: The Complete Collection sold out immediately and fans have been clamoring for a mass market paperback ever since. Combining Ryan's love for WWE wrestling, Gary Panter's Jimbo comics, Kentaro Miura's Berserk, and other influences into a brutal showcase of violence, survival, and revenge, this hilarious, all-original fantasy is for anyone who's ever wielded a plus-five vorpal blade, lost an afternoon to World of Warcraft, devoured a stack of seinen manga, or cheered when a colorfully costumed villain leaped into the ring to beat someone down with a chair. A funny, filthy, epic sci-fi odyssey, Prison Pit: The Complete Collection is a masterclass in comics storytelling and has earned a place in the comics canon.

Prison Pit: The Complete Collection is part of the Prison Pit series.

"Prison Pit is incredibly gory, filled with weird alien nudity, insane antics, and brutal violence, all of it delivered under Ryan's wild and energetic pen." — Multiversity Comics

"Ryan forces us to stare into the abyss and to admit that it's also staring back." — Daily Grindhouse

PUTIN'S RUSSIA: RISE OF A DICTATOR

QUAD #1

• First issue!
  • COVID Bump Title

REINCARNATED AS DRAGON HATCHLING VOL 2 GN

RESTART AFTER GROWING HUNGRY GN

Story/Art: cocomi | Seven Seas | 194 pages | Teen (13+) | $14.99

The direct sequel to Restart After Coming Back Home -– the touching Boys’ Love romance that inspired a hit live-action film!

Mitsuomi and Yamato fell for each other beneath the endless, unchanging countryside sky. Now, as the days go by in the small town where Mitsuomi was born and raised, and the foundling Yamato made his home, the two men are searching for the shape of their own happiness.

ROSA PARKS GN

SAYONARA FOOTBALL VOL 8: FAREWELL MY DEAR CRAMER GN

SHADOWMAN (2020) #6

SHE PROFESSED HERSELF PUPIL OF WISE MAN VOL 4 GN

SHIKIMORI'S NOT JUST A CUTIE VOL 7 GN

SIEGFRIED: DRAGON SLAYER VOL 1 GN

• First issue!

SILENCE #1 (OF 3)

• First issue!

SPY SCHOOL VOL 1 GN

STABLE SC

SUMMER WITH YOU VOL 2 (OF 2) GN

TALE OF THE SECRET SAINT VOL 2 GN

THESE DAMN KIDS #1 (OF 3)

UNTIL MY KNUCKLES BLEED #1

UNWANTED UNDEAD ADVENTURER VOL 3 GN

URUSEI YATSURA VOL 13 GN

VAMPIRES HALLOWEEN ONE-SHOT SPECIAL EDITION

• First issue!
  • Reprints of (presumably public domain) pre-Code vampire comics by Asylum Press.
  • Here's a preview.

WATCH DOGS LEGION #3 (OF 4)

WHITE RIVER MONSTER #2

WITCH AND BEAST VOL 8 GN

THE WITCHES OF ADAMAS VOL 1 GN

Story/Art: Yu Imai | Ghost Ship | Mature | 200 pages | $14.99

A Mature-rated comedy that gives new meaning to “the family jewels”!

Satou Yukinari has a very strange medical condition: he ejaculates diamonds. But like all fortunes, it comes with a price. These special gems are worth untold riches, but each one he spurts out cuts a year off his life span! As word spreads of his condition, a trio of beautiful seductress witches descends, starting in his hospital room. Yukinari must overcome sexy but deadly temptation if he wants to live, but boy these witches are persistent!

• First issue!

WOLVENHEART #11

YUUNA & HAUNTED HOT SPRINGS VOL 18 GN

ZOM 100 BUCKET LIST OF THE DEAD VOL 5 GN

MAGAZINES

COMIC SHOP NEWS (90CT BUNDLE) #1800

COMICS REVUE PRESENTS FEBRUARY 2022

HEAVY METAL #314

INFINITE WORLDS MAGAZINE #10

NON SPORT UPDATE VOL 33 #1

VAMPIRESS CARMILLA MAGAZINE #8

BOOKS

ADACHI AND SHIMAMURA VOL. 8 LIGHT NOVEL SC

Story & Art by: Hitoma Iruma Non | Airship | Teen (13+) | 278 pages | $13.99

HITTING THE ROAD

October has rolled around, and with it, the school trip! As usual, Adachi is only interested in being with Shimamura — and those antisocial tendencies are starting to backfire on her. Not to mention the little stowaway in Shimamura’s backpack!

BY THE GRACE OF GODS LIGHT NOVEL VOL 7 SC

FULL METAL PANIC COLLECTORS EDITION LIGHT NOVEL VOL 7-9 HC

FURTHER ADVENTURES OF SHERLOCK HOLMES: REVENGE SC NOVEL

HEAVEN OFFICIAL’S BLESSING: TIAN GUAN CI FU VOL. 2 LIGHT NOVEL

Story & Art by: Mo Xiang Tong Xiu | Cover: 日出的小太陽 (tai3_3) | Exclusive interior illustrations: ZeldaCW | Translation: Suika (yummysuika) with editor Pengie (pengiesama) | Danmei | 17+ | 452 pages | $19.99

THE TOUCH OF A HAND, A ROLL OF THE DICE

Xie Lian has confirmed that the bewitching youth San Lang is actually Hua Cheng, one of the Four Calamities and a supreme ghost despised by all heavenly officials. Still, he has trouble matching the terror of his companion’s reputation with the charming, clever, and protective young man he’s come to know.

When a distress signal leads Xie Lian into Ghost City, a bustling metropolis containing all the horrors and delights of the dead, he sees Hua Cheng in his element—and his true form—for the first time. But despite their chemistry and care for one another, there are missions to fulfill and secrets to uncover, and Xie Lian’s centuries of troubled history are never far behind.

MUSHOKU TENSEI: JOBLESS REINCARNATION VOL. 14 LIGHT NOVEL

Story & Art: Rifujin na Magonote Shirotaka | Translation: Alyssa Orton-Niioka | Interior Layout & Design: Clay Gardner | AIrship | Older Teen (15+) | 364 pages | $13.99

CASTLE IN THE SKY

Nanahoshi, Rudeus, and the rest of their group take a trip to Perugius’s mysterious floating fortress, seeking adventure and a once-in-a-lifetime chance to learn new magic. What they find instead is disaster as one of their number is struck down by a deadly illness. How far will Rudeus go to save a dear friend’s life?

PLANET OF THE ORCS VOL. 2 LIGHT NOVEL

Story & Art: Himataro Zukunashi | Translation: Roy Nukia |  Adaptation: Jeffrey Thomas | Interior Layout & Design: Clay Gardner | Airship | Teen (13+) | 256 pages | $14.99

THIS DEMON MEANS WELL

After fighting through the orcish hordes to save a fellow dragon rider, the hero earns praise from the people and ire from the orcs. Their commander dubs him the Demon King in White, a fiend destined to be overcome. When the hero returns, the king ushers him off to Kerulgarz, a land laid to waste by civil war. However, the king’s trifling errand takes an unforeseen turn, and the hero finds himself face-to-face with the Black Dog of the orcish army once more.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –