This Week in Comics: March. 22-28, 2022

BOOM! STUDIOS

ALL NEW FIREFLY #2

POWER RANGERS UNIVERSE #4

DARK HORSE COMICS

THE ART OF THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVELATION HC

Powerhouse Animation | $49.99

Mattel, Inc. and Dark Horse Books announced today The Art of Masters of the Universe: Revelation, a one of a kind oversized hardcover book exploring the newest edition to the Masters of the Universe world

Diving deep into the creation of the show, this book features detailed explorations into your favorite visual aspects of the series. Explore Powerhouse Studios’ character art from the development stages to the finished product, as well as extensive looks at the world and locations of Eternia!

Be sure to check out the collection of Masters of the Universe: Revelation, a prequel comic to the hit Netflix show published by Dark Horse Comics available everywhere books are sold Feb. 22, 2022. The epic conclusion to Mattel Television’s Masters of the Universe: Revelation Part 2 streams globally Nov. 23, 2021, on Netflix.

BLACK HAMMER REBORN #10

BPRD: HELL ON EARTH OMNIBUS VOL 4 TPB

CHIVALRY HC

Story: Neil Gaiman | Art: Colleen Doran | $19.99

Neil Gaiman and Colleen Doran, Eisner-award winning team behind Snow, Glass, Apples, team up again to bring the delightfully humorous short-story "Chivalry" to life as a graphic novel!

An elderly British widow buys what turns out to be the Holy Grail from a second-hand shop. This chance purchase sets her off on an epic adventure when she begins receiving visits from an ancient knight who lures her with ancient relics in hope for winning the cup.

“I’ve wanted to do an adaptation of Neil Gaiman's ‘Chivalry’ ever since he sent a draft of the story to me at about 1 AM via fax machine decades ago. It is one of Neil’s loveliest, most charming stories, and I cried with happiness when I learned I would get to do the adaptation. I wear my art on my sleeve throughout, bringing Golden Age illustration styles and Illuminated Manuscript studies to the work. It’s a Holy Grail project for me. I sincerely hope it brings joy to people.” — Colleen Doran

“Colleen Doran set the world of comics abuzz (and then cleaned up come awards season) for her adaptation of Snow Glass Apples. Now she's created a whole new style to tell the story of Mrs. Whitaker and the Holy Grail, and I'm thrilled with every page she sends me. I can't wait until the world sees what she's done.” — Neil Gaiman

Praise for Snow, Glass, Apples

“A beautiful new take on a Gaiman classic that will delight you, frighten you, and make you want to read it again and again.” — Thoroughly Modern Reviewer

“Plenty of stories have done the “classic fairy tale with a dark twist” angle, but few do it so splendidly. The final pages will stay with you for a while.” —  AIPT

• More for my Neil Gaiman shelf!

COUNT CROWLEY: AMATEUR MIDNIGHT MONSTER HUNTER #1

David Dastmalchian and Lukas Ketner, along with Lauren Affe and Frank Cvetkovic, return to the fan-favorite horror series Count Crowley! Jerri Bartman returns, a reluctant monster hunter no more and ready to embrace her newfound job as Count Crowley: Amateur Midnight Monster Hunter!     

It’s been a hell of a week for Jerri Bartman. She lost her job, crashed her car, took the only gig available hosting the midnight monster show, and … oh yeah — dismembered a zombie. No big deal. Now, to protect the people she loves, she’s going to have to take a crash course in monster hunting. And quickly — a vengeful vampire just booked a first-class flight into town.

Hot off of two of the biggest films of the year The Suicide Squad and Dune, David Dastmalchian returns to his hit comic series with a brand-new storyline to continue Jerri Bartman’s harrowing journey into the unknown!

Praise for Count Crowley: Reluctant Midnight Monster Hunter:

“In Count Crowley, Dastmalchian and Ketner have created something comfortingly familiar and fun that simultaneously thrills and rewards the reader with also being something completely new! The deeper Jerri finds herself mired in mysteries of the macabre, the harder it is to wait for the next chapter! A great, ghoulish addition to the Dark Horse library!” — Kevin Smith

“There's a lot about this book — story and art-wise — that leans heavily on classic horror comics and late-night Creepshow binges, and the result is stellar.” — Rogues Portal

“Count Crowley is wrapped in a bow of pulpy, throwback horror-camp, designed to feel more like an old monster 'zine than a modern comic book. … If you're into spooky stories and zany monster tales, this one is definitely for you.” — Comicbook.com

“This is a fun take on the classic monster story. David Dastmalchian does a great job of establishing the characters and the conflict early so that he can have fun with the narrative and the plotting …” — Super Powered Fancast

“I was not sure if it was possible to fall in love with a creation of staples, paper and ink, but I think I have come as close as humanly possible.” — Major Spoilers

“Count Crowley is equal parts homage, heart, sadness and scares.”

• First issue!
  • And yes, the David Dastmalchian above is the same guy who portrayed Polka-Dot Man in The Suicide Squad. Turns out he's a writer, too!

EC ARCHIVES TALES FROM CRYPT VOL 2 TPB

FORGOTTEN HOME TPB

JOY OPERATIONS #5

KILLER QUEENS TPB

NORSE MYTHOLOGY VOL 2 HC

• And yet another for my Neil Gaiman shelf!

STEPHEN MCCRANIE'S SPACE BOY OMNIBUS VOL 2 TPB

STRANGER THINGS: KAMCHATKA #1 (OF 4)

Story: Michael Moreci | Art: Todor Hristov | Cover: Marc Aspinall  | $4.99

From writer Michael Moreci (Wasted Space, The Plot), artist Todor Hristov (Stranger Things: Halloween Special One-Shot), colorist Dan Jackson (The Strain, Stranger Things: Erica the Great), and letterer Nate Piekos (The Umbrella Academy, Black Hammer Reborn), presented by Dark Horse Comics, comes a new Stranger Things comic series, Stranger Things: Kamchatka!

A Russian scientist is kidnapped by Soviet troops, leaving nothing for his two teenage children but a mysterious case and a whole lot of questions. While their father is dragooned into weaponizing a monster brought back from the US, the two teenagers embark on a harrowing and perilous journey to find him, with help from an unlikely ally: an old but extremely deadly former KGB spy.

Praise for Stranger Things: Science Camp:

“This is a brilliant start to what looks like a story that may be paying some homage to The Friday the 13th Movies, but done in the style of Stranger Things.” — SciFiPulse

“We might not know what the big mystery might be, but merely seeing Dustin at his full dorkiness makes this book worth the cover price.” — Comicbook.com

Stranger Things: Science Camp is another fun and increasingly dark adventure for the crew fans love so much ...” — Monkeys Fighting Robots

• I feel sorry for kids who never played Risk, because they grew up not knowing where Kamchatka is.

TALES FROM HARROW COUNTY VOL 2 TPB

WE HAVE DEMONS #1 (OF 3)

Story: Scott Snyder | Pencils: Greg Capullo | Inks: Jonathan Glapion | Letters: Tom Napolitano | Colors: Dave McCaig | Cover: Greg Capullo

Since the very dawn of man, legends have been told of the conflict between angel and demon-kind. Lam Lyle, a woman of science, dismissed these stories as just that — fiction. But when the loss of a loved one leads to the discovery of a hulking, benevolent demon named Hellvis, Lam realizes that her life is about to undergo a dire new direction. With a newfound partner and awesome powers now at her disposal, our hero suddenly finds herself thrust into a climactic war of good and evil with no less than the fate of the world hanging in the balance ...

Bestselling writer Scott Snyder’s Best Jacket Press, comiXology Originals and Dark Horse Comics are announcing that Dark Horse will publish print editions of the critically acclaimed comiXology Originals titles from Snyder’s Best Jackett Press. The print publishing program kicks off in spring 2022 with the release of periodical issues of We Have Demons by Snyder, superstar artist and co-creator Greg Capullo, inker Jonathan Glapion, colorist Dave McCaig and letterer Tom Napolitano. All three periodical issues of We Have Demons will feature variant covers by superstar artists. The trade paperback of We Have Demons will be published by Dark Horse in summer 2022.

“Greg and I got our start in comic shops and we’ll be forever grateful for all the support we’ve received from fans and retailers over the years,” said Snyder. “We have the best fans in the world and we can’t wait for this crazy story to reach the direct market.”

We Have Demons features full throttle entertainment by two comic book megastars, featuring action, conspiracies, secret organizations, monsters, mayhem and a climactic war of good and evil with no less than the fate of the world hanging in the balance. The periodical issues will be released monthly, with each issue featuring bonus material and a main cover by Greg Capullo. Each issue will also have variant cover options including a foil variant cover of the main cover as well as a variant cover by one of Snyder’s incredible collaborators:

We Have Demons #1 features a variant cover by Jock.

We Have Demons #2 features a variant cover by Francis Manapul.

We Have Demons #3 features a variant cover by Francesco Francavilla.

“Scott Snyder is one of the preeminent storytellers in comics," says Mike Richardson, Founder and President of Dark Horse Entertainment. "The co-creators of these comics are truly some of the most distinguished and popular artists working today and We Have Demons is the perfect debut title from Best Jackett and comiXology Originals, as it joins Dark Horse’s prestigious library of groundbreaking horror comics, alongside the likes of Hellboy and Harrow County.”

“ComiXology Originals loves to endlessly experiment and it’s fantastic to roll out our first ever print single issues via our deal with Dark Horse Comics,” said Chip Mosher, Head of Content at comiXology. “We Have Demons has received an amazing response with comiXology Originals, so we wanted to try something different and make a splash with the lead title in this program. Next year, we'll see more comiXology Originals titles from Snyder/Best Jackett Press, with comics created by Rafael Albuquerque, Jamal Igle, Jock, Tula Lotay and Dan Panosian.”

The highly anticipated Best Jackett Press titles, We Have Demons, Clear and Night of the Ghoul are currently being released from comiXology Originals, the exclusive digital content line of comiXology, an Amazon company and are available to read at no additional cost for members of Amazon Prime, Kindle Unlimited, and comiXology Unlimited, and are available for purchase on the Amazon Kindle Store and comiXology.

Praise for We Have Demons:

“[O]ne of October's must-read new series. ... We Have Demons launches immediately into a supernatural epic that's as funny as it is brutal.” — SYFY Wire

"It’s obvious from page one that We Have Demons is taking chances and delivering a story comics fans should be excited about. The comic is heavier on prose, allowing Capullo to flesh out key moments that span millennia. It’s a story that aims to reinvent the concept of angels, demons and the faith humanity clings to in order to stop evil dead in its tracks." — AIPT

We Have Demons #1 indicates this story is going to be nuts.” — Geeks World Wide

“[T]his creative team is still at the height of their powers and willing to take confident risks to forge a new path. Moving at a deliberately careful pace, We Have Demons carefully sets the stage, with epic, bloody stakes that are sure to ramp up in future issues.” — CBR

“[A] pulpy monster-hunting adventure comic of the highest order that knows exactly what it wants to be — a gritty grindhouse-tinged good time.” — Comics Bookcase

• I generally like Scott Snyder's work.

DC COMICS

ACTION COMICS #1041

AQUAMAN/GREEN ARROW: DEEP TARGET #6 (OF 7)

BATMAN: THE LONG HALLOWEEN CATWOMAN: WHEN IN ROME DELUXE HC

• I think I have When in Rome on my bookshelf already. I know I've read it, and remember enjoying it. But I'm pretty sure the "Batman: The Long Halloween" trade dress is new. And false advertising, if you ask me.

DEATHSTROKE INC. #7

DETECTIVE COMICS #1058

HARLEY QUINN #13

HUMAN TARGET #6 (OF 12)

ICON & ROCKET: SEASON ONE #6 (OF 6)

ROBIN #12

ROGUES #1 (OF 4)

Story: Joshua Williamson | Art: Leomacs | Covers: Sam Wolfe Connelly, Massimiliano, Michael Cho Leomacs | Prestige | Black Label | $6.99

Ten years ago, the Rogues disbanded and went their separate ways. But time hasn’t been kind to the former blue-collar super-criminals. Caught in an endless cycle of prison, rehab, dead-end jobs, broken relationships, probation, and endless restitution fees, the Rogues are sick of paying for their crimes. Luckily, Captain Cold has a plan. One last job that will leave them all richer than their wildest dreams and free from their past … if they can survive. This is the Rogues as you’ve never seen them before, reimagined by the incredible talents of master storytellers Leomacs (Basketful of Heads) and Joshua Williamson (Batman, The Flash, Infinite Frontier). DC Black Label presents Rogues, a neo-noir heist that will make your blood run cold ...

Joshua Williamson has become one of the most prolific writers at DC, leaving an indelible mark on a host of DC titles and characters. He’s entertained comic book fans with celebrated runs on The Flash, Batman/Superman, Deathbed, Justice League vs. Suicide Squad, Justice League: No Justice and Batman/The Flash: The Button. His exciting work continues on current titles, including Robin, Deathstroke Inc. (a key series in the upcoming Shadow War crossover), Justice League Incarnate, Infinite Frontier and, most recently, Batman.

This March, Williamson, and artist Leomacs (Hill House Comics’ Basketful of Heads) take Central City’s most infamous citizens out of retirement for one last — and potentially fatal — score in Rogues, a four-issue Prestige format DC Black Label limited series.

“Rogues are unlike anything I’ve done at DC,” says Williamson. “It’s closer to my own creator-owned works. It’s a crime book full of super-science, dark humor, lost civilizations, and crazy action set pieces, but it’s all played straight, with the dark edge and morality-play qualities of classic noir stories. Rogues take everything we love about these classic characters and send them violently crashing into a noir story that makes the ideal DC Black Label series.”

Williamson believes that Leomacs’s distinctive art style is the perfect visual complement to his gritty story: “I was amazed by Leomacs’ work in Basketful of Heads,” he commented. “It knocked me off my feet. So when I found out he was interested in working on Rogues, I was super excited. When I saw his first pages for issue #1, they completely exceeded my expectations. Working with him brings an incredible amount of thoughtfulness and insight into the world of the Rogues.”

Ten years ago, the Rogues disbanded and went their separate ways. But time hasn’t been kind to the former blue-collar super-criminals. Caught in an endless cycle of prison, rehab, dead-end jobs, broken relationships, probation and bottomless restitution fees, the Rogues are sick of paying for their crimes. Luckily, Captain Cold has a plan. One last job that will leave them all richer than their wildest dreams and free from their past … if they can survive. The Rogues plan to steal the world’s largest stockpile of undocumented, untraceable gold. But to pull off this heist, they’ll need to head into the heart of Gorilla City and rob Gorilla Grodd himself, a super-villain now turned ruthless boss of the largest crime syndicate on Earth. This DC Black Label series presents the Rogues as you’ve never seen them before, taking on a neo-noir heist guaranteed to make readers’ blood run cold.

“I love this series because it’s the twisted, black-hearted mirror of our current DC Black Label title Catwoman: Lonely City,” said DC group editor Chris Conroy. “While that story is a love letter to the Gotham-villain milieu, Josh and Leomacs are going to show the Rogues some tough love. Very, very tough. When the editorial team saw this pitch, we knew it was a slam dunk — Josh understands the world of the Flash inside and out, and no one has ever written a more terrifying Gorilla Grodd.”

Illustrator Sam Wolfe Connelly provides the main cover, with a variant cover by series artist Leomacs and a 1-in-25 ratio variant cover by Michael Cho.

• I'm looking forward to this, because it's a Prestige series with some popular characters not named Batman. I'll tradewait, and likely enjoy it.
  • But here's an old annoyance I'd like to discuss: My 10-year-old self is still frustrated as to why the Rogues ever presented a challenge to The Flash. Shouldn't he have been able to disarm the likes of Captain Cold, Heat Wave and Captain Boomerang, and put them in jail, before they even knew the Scarlet Speedster was there? I know, I know, the writers always include a fight, because comic books. But in-story, why would he bother to fight? Why didn't he just slap them in a cell before they could blink? I always wanted an explanation, just to satisfy my suspension of disbelief.

TASK FORCE Z #6

TEEN TITAN ACADEMY #13

THE BATMAN BOX SET

Stories: Jeph Loeb, Darwyn Cooke, Frank Miller | Art: Tim Sale, Darwyn Cooke, David Mazzucchelli | Cover: Jim Lee : $63.00

Rediscover the classic stories that inspired The Batman feature film! This slipcase box set includes softcover editions of three books director Matt Reeves cites as his biggest influences for the upcoming film — Batman: The Long Halloween, Batman Ego and Other Tails and Batman: Year One.

• This is brilliant. Both Marvel and DC should have been collecting source material and presenting it as a package since the movies started. It sure would have been handy for me when I was writing the column to pick up cheap, handy-dandy collections for my research, rather than dig through longboxes. And what a great way to introduce newbies to the canon: self-contained stories that directly pertain to what they saw on the screen.

TRIAL OF THE AMAZONS: WONDER GIRL #1 (OF 2)

Story/Art/Cover: Joelle Jones | Variant: Jeff Dekal | $3.99

"Trial of the Amazons" part four! As Diana’s hands become tied from pursuing her investigation, she recruits a former ally to help her cause … Cassie Sandsmark! As Wonder Girl begins to question the Amazons, Yara Flor joins the Contest hoping to reconnect with the memory of her lost mother. Meanwhile, the evils behind Doom’s Doorway grow restless as tensions boil in the world above! INTERLOCKING MAIN COVERS TO COMMEMORATE THIS BIG MOMENT IN WONDER GIRL HISTORY!

• Boy, Dekal's really got "pouty" down pat, doesn't he?
  • This was originally Wonder Girl #6.

WONDER WOMAN: AGENT OF PEACE VOL 2 TPB

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

BARBARELLA #8

CHARLIE'S ANGELS VS. BIONIC WOMAN TPB

KISS ZOMBIES TPB

• In case I have to remind anyone, do not kiss zombies. There should be a colon in the middle of that title, which Diamond does not include. That omission demonstrates the vital importance of proper punctuation!

PANTHA #2

RED SONJA (2021) #7

IDW PUBLISHING

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO #290

GODZILLA MONSTERS & PROTECTORS RISE UP GN

GODZILLA VS MMPR #1

Story: Cullen Bunn | Art/Cover: Freddie Williams II | Variant: E.J. Su | $3.99

IDW, under license by Toho International, Inc., and in partnership with BOOM! Studios and Hasbro, announces today an all-new five-issue comic book event, Godzilla vs. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, bringing together two titanic franchises for the first time!

This monthly miniseries will be a collaboration between two of the comic industry’s most exciting talents, writer Cullen Bunn (Deadpool, Green Lantern, Godzilla: Cataclysm) and artist Freddie Williams II (Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, He-Man/ThunderCats).

When Rita Repulsa uses an ancient artifact to transport herself to a universe without Power Rangers, she finds herself in a world with aliens, kaiju, and … Godzilla! Hoping to annihilate this new foe, Rita hurls her own terrible creatures into battle. But she never expects that the Rangers have followed her to this alternate reality, pitting the Dinozords themselves head-to-head with the King of the Monsters!

“I am honored to bring two iconic franchises like Godzilla and the Power Rangers together. I’ve been a massive Godzilla fan since before I could read, and my love for the King of Monsters has never faded in all those years. Likewise, I’ve always loved Tokusatsu superheroics, and vividly remember watching the first episode of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers when it came out. This is a crossover that I suspect will take readers by surprise — but it makes complete sense!” says Bunn. “Writing for these characters is a dream come true for this giant monster-loving kid-at-heart, and when readers pick up this book, I want them to feel that sense of awe and wonder that these characters have inspired for decades!”

“This will be the biggest, most stratospheric crossover I’ve ever drawn!” says Williams. “It’s the combination of so many big genres: Giant Monsters vs. Mechs, martial arts vs. science and magic, with lots of collateral destruction! I’ve been watching Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes and Godzilla films to submerge my brain space, and have been reminded how fantastic and charming these designs are and how much fun prior creators had with their designs. I’m excited to contribute to the long legacies of these franchises!”

“We couldn’t be more thrilled about this latest crossover event at IDW Publishing,” says editor Tom Waltz. “Not just because a story featuring both Godzilla and the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers checks off every awesome box on a comic-book crossover list, but also because we’ve got two of the best in the business — Cullen Bunn and Freddie Williams II — combining to bring it into being.”

Godzilla Vs. The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 will be available with multiple cover variants for retailers and fans to enjoy, including Cover A by series artist Freddie Williams II, Cover B by E.J. Su (Transformers), and a special connecting Retailer Incentive edition by Williams II which combines with the RI covers for issues #2-5 to make a glorious panorama of kaiju and Zord conflict!“When BOOM! Studios first stepped into the world of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, we had some big plans and huge dreams, so it’s amazing to be able to bring to life the biggest and most exciting Morphinominal Monster Mash-up of the century,“ says Dafna Pleban, Senior Editor, BOOM! Studios. “It’s been an incredible process to put together this epic series with our friends at IDW, Toho, and Hasbro. We can’t wait to show fans everything they could ever hope to see and more from the King of Monsters and the Power Rangers universe.”

• First issue!
  • This looks pretty one-sided to me, so they'll probably have to do some jiggery-pokery to even it up. Which is OK by me, so long as the Big G still wins!

SECRET PASSAGES GN

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IDW COLLECTION VOL 2 HC

TRANSFORMERS #41

TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS #14

TRANSFORMERS: BEAST WARS TPB

USAGI YOJIMBO VOL 3: TENGU WAR TPB

IMAGE COMICS

ARROWSMITH #3

BOLERO #3

DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #17

GHOST CAGE #1

Story: Nick Dragotta, Caleb Goellner | Art/Cover: Nick Dragotta | $5.99

Bestselling East of West artist Nick Dragotta teams with rising star Caleb Goellner (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures) for an all-new, sci-fi adventure. Rus Wooten will also lend his design and lettering talents to the series, Frank Martin Jr. will re-team with Dragotta on covers and David Brothers will provide expert insights as editor on the title. This three, extra-length, issue miniseries is set to launch from Image Comics in March 2022.

In Ghost Cage, when his megacorp power plant falls under attack by terrorists, the super-scientist who revolutionized and controls all energy on Earth sends his ultimate creation (and an adequate employee) in to destroy his most monstrous secrets.

“Finishing up East of West, I felt ready to start writing and drawing my own comics. Caleb Goellner agreed to co-write with me, and we cooked up Ghost Cage. We set out to make something that feels immediate, urgent, so it’s in screen-toned black and white, hot off the drawing board. We wanted to let the story breathe, so we went with 44-page issues. And lastly, we wanted to tell a story that will make us examine the things we sacrifice on a daily basis, the bits of us that we give up to survive," said Dragotta. "I love drawing characters that are up against all odds. One character Doyle in particular, her greatest strength is her heart, and SAM, our ultimate weapon, is going to learn all about that from her. I'm trying to push the fast-paced action and cool characters I'm known for. If you liked East of West, my art and storytelling from that series, you’ll dig this book. It’s even got a little existential dread and a white tower. ... Caleb and I are making a book exactly like we want to do it, and all at Image Comics for their 30th Anniversary. Don’t miss it."

Goellner added: "In an era of algorithim-ized apathy and doomscroll-driven depression, we created Ghost Cage to re-energize you, heart and soul. Ghost Cage will pit personifications of humankind’s unquenchable thirst for power against one another for your entertainment. Ghost Cage will make fun of your boss's boss. Ghost Cage will remind you to care. Ghost Cage will make you feel alive!" — Multiversity

• First issue!

GRRL SCOUTS STONE GHOST #5

GUNSLINGER SPAWN #6

KILLADELPHIA #20

MONSTRESS #38

SAGA #57

TWO MOONS VOL 2 TPB

MARVEL COMICS

AVENGERS FOREVER #4

BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #3

CAPTAIN AMERICA/IRON MAN #5

CARNAGE EPIC COLLECTION: BORN IN BLOOD TPB

DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY VOL 2: TO HEAVEN THROUGH HELL

DEMON DAYS: BLOOD FEUD #1

Story/Art/Cover: Peach Momoko

Throughout the past year, Marvel’s Stormbreaker Peach Momoko has treated readers to a stunning vision of the Marvel Universe in her acclaimed DEMON DAYS series. Known for her best-selling cover artwork, Momoko made her writing and interior art debut on the title and created a world that blended Japanese folklore with Marvel Comics mythos in a dazzling new way. Filled with reimagined versions of classic Marvel heroes including Storm, Thor, and Wolverine and brought to life in Momoko’s iconic art style, DEMON DAYS was a huge success, and Marvel Comics is proud to present the final chapter of the current saga this March: DEMON DAYS: BLOOD FEUD. The next installment in the quarterly series, DEMON DAYS: BLOOD FEUD will tie up the current arc in the “Momoko-verse” as Mariko Yashida’s mesmerizing adventure comes to an end.

At the end of the road, Mariko will finally meet the one who’s been hunting her: a silver-clad swordswoman named Ogin, who’s also

Mariko’s sister! Will Mariko have to cross blades with her own flesh and blood, or will Ogin’s giant, green bodyguard smash Mariko to pieces first? Starring a brand-new take on the Silver Samurai, the stakes are high and the emotions are higher as the Yashida saga reaches its dramatic conclusion!

“This was my first time writing and painting a long-term story and honestly I was a bit scared! But in the end I feel very proud to be able to create five issues in the span of a year and a few months,” Momoko said. “I hope everyone reading DEMON DAYS sees my growth and experience leveling up in every issue. And I will continue to grow and hope one day to leave an important mark for everyone to see!”

• First issue!
  • Not really. All five of the "Demon Days" books are labeled first issues, but they are actually one story. This is the last one. They'll be collected in a Treasury Edition in April.

DEVIL'S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #3

DEVIL'S REIGN: X-MEN #3

ELEKTRA BLACK WHITE BLOOD #3

EXCALIBUR EPIC COLLECTION: BATTLE FOR BRITAIN TPB

IRON MAN #18

MAESTRO: WORLD WAR M #2

MARVEL-VERSE AMERICA CHAVEZ TPB

MMW DOCTOR STRANGE VOL 10

MS. MARVEL: BEYOND LIMIT #4

SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #2 (OF 5)

SHANG-CHI #10

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #21

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #19

VENOM BY DONNY CATES VOL 3 HC

VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #1 (OF 5)

Story: David Michelinie | Art: Ivan Fiorelli | Cover: Paulo Siqueira

Venom co-creator David Michelinie will make his epic return to the world of symbiotes in VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR! Known for his legendary run on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN where he introduced Venom alongside Todd MacFarlane, Michelinie is ready to take readers on a ride back to the beginning of Venom’s incredible legacy with an all-new adventure! Featuring artwork by rising star Ivan Fiorelli, this five-issue limited series will be a captivating visit to Venom’s sinister early days, all by the influential writer that defined him and made him the iconic character he is today!

Before Carnage and space gods, clones and toxins, and the revelation that he was a father, Eddie Brock was a down-on-his-luck reporter who had tried to take his own life and been saved by an extraterrestrial alien. In the spirit of hit titles like X-MEN LEGENDS and MAESTRO, explore an earlier era of Marvel Comics for an all-new, horrifying tale that not only revisits the wicked web-slinger’s past, but hints at what’s to come in his future!

"Getting to do a multi-issue story with the original Venom was like sitting down to dinner with an old friend — who wants to eat your brain for dessert!” Michelinie said. “It was both fun and exciting, and I hope people enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it."

Welcome back David Michelinie to the symbiote hive when VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #1 hits stands on March 23. For more information, visit Marvel.com.

• First issue!
  • That I won't be buying!

WOLVERINE: PATCH #1

Story: Larry Hama | Art: Andrea Di Vito | Covers: Geoff Shaw, Dan Jurgens, Skottie Young | Teen+ | $3.99

RETURN TO MADRIPOOR WITH THE MAN CALLED PATCH!

ALL-NEW action, intrigue and espionage awaits you as legendary creator Larry Hama returns with a story set before his original run on WOLVERINE! The mutant known as LOGAN has made a name for himself on the mysterious island of MADRIPOOR, where the locals know him as PATCH. From their haunt at the PRINCESS BAR, what starts as a simple recon mission lands PATCH and ARCHIE knee-deep in a paramilitary struggle that will surface some SURPRISE REVELATIONS and characters! And is that NICK FURY, DIRECTOR OF S.H.I.E.L.D.? Yes, two patches for the price of one! A must-have for long-standing readers, and a welcome entry point for new readers of WOLVERINE!

• First issue!
  • I tend to agree with the Skottie Young cover below. After all, didn't Frederick Foswell put on an eyepatch and call himself Patch back in the '60s? Not exactly original. Maybe Marvel is establishing a copyright?

X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #5

• Final issue. Plain ol' Wolverine will return soon as part of "Destiny of X," aka "The Second Krakoan Age."

X-MEN BY PETER MILLIGAN: BLOOD OF APOCALYPSE TPB

OTHER PUBLISHERS

A KING’S VENGEANCE #2

ALICE IN LEATHERLAND TPB

ARMORCLADS #1 (OF 5)

Written by Story: JJ O’Connor & Brian Buccellato | Art: Manuel Garcia | Colors: Rex Lokus | Letters: Dave Sharpe | Covers Bagus Hutomo, Marco Mastrazzo, Bagus Hutomo, Kael Ngu, Livio Romandelli | Valiant | Teen+ | $3.99

A BRAND NEW CORNER OF THE VALIANT UNIVERSE!

In a different solar system, advanced mechs known as Armorclads fight wars and build worlds. Genetically engineered workers on Xeru use construction-class mechs to mine a valuable mineral called The Pure. When one of their own is killed and their world is thrown into chaos, the workers defy their oppressors… and may discover a mystery dating back centuries that could change the world – as long as they band together.

Join the battle to restore the flame of honor, justice and order.

ARMORCLADS introduces a grand sci-fi rebellion waged with advanced mechs, promising to uncover long buried secrets of the Valiant Universe and fulfill a destiny defined by legacy.

ARMORCLADS is a blockbuster series about the everyday champion. The highly anticipated Year of Valiant delivers the first new launch with ARMORCLADS #1, created by JJ O’Connor and co-written by O’Connor and Brian Buccallato, with cinematic art by Manuel Garcia, colors by Rex Lokus and letters by Dave Sharpe, featuring covers by Bagus Hutomo, Kael Ngu and Marco Mastrazzo.

ASCENDANCE OF A BOOKWORM PART 2 VOL 2 GN

BEHEMOTH S RANKED MONSTER CAT ELF GIRL PET VOL 4 GN

BETTY & VERONICA DECADES: THE 1960s TPB

Script/Art: Various | Cover: Dan DeCarlo, Rosario “Tito” Peña | Archie | 224 pages | $10.99

Journey back to the Silver Age with America’s Sweethearts, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, as the duo scaled to new heights of hilarity in the Sensational Sixties! Continue the 80th anniversary celebration of Archie Comics with this special retrospective collection! Betty & Veronica shined bright in the 1960s when their standalone title proved to be interesting, hilarious and unforgettable — and their fashion was always top-notch! Decades features some of the most well-known talent like Dan DeCarlo, Harry Lucey, Rudy Lapick and more putting their spin on the most iconic stories that cemented their lasting imprint on the world.

• First issue!
  • Archie Comics doesn't usually send me previews until Tuesday, and since I post on Sundays, I don't often include them. But this came early, so here ya go!

BETTY & VERONICA JUMBO COMICS DIGEST #302

BEYOND CLOUDS VOL 4 GN

BEYOND THE BEYOND #1 (OF 4)

Story: Christian Tropeano | Art: Gian Fernando | Scout | $4.99

Nova Vega is a teenage idealist who resides on a mining colony run by the oppressive Omni corporation. Nova is disenchanted by her prospects of entering the Omni Mining Academy, for she'd much rather be out exploring the stars like her parents before her. We are also introduced to Sirius Vega, Nova's older brother and guardian, who picks her up after she's thrown out of class for insubordination. When an argument between the siblings goes too far, Nova enacts her long awaited plan to escape the mining colony and explore the alien world from where her parents never returned.

• First issue!

BUNGO STRAY DOGS WAN VOL 1 GN

Story: Sango Harukawa, Kafka Asagiri | Art: Neco Kanai | Yen Press | 132 pages | $13.00

From the pages of Bungo Stray Dogs comes a new series about the peaceful, everyday lives of the cast — only now, the Armed Detective Agency and Port Mafia are mini-sized?! Whether it ’s sniffing out the dark secrets hidden in the agency lockers, or going to a public bathhouse with the Mafia barking at their heels, there’s never a dull moment for Atsushi and his friends!

• First issue!
  • This is a big week for first issues from Yen Press.

CASSIDY'S SECRET #3

CATCH THESE HANDS VOL 1 GN

Story/Art: Murata | Yen Press | 162 pages | $13.00

Back in the day, Takebe was a tough-as-nails delinquent who could throw hands with anyone. But right when she finally decides to leave her old ways behind, Takebe has a surprise reunion with her old rival, the “Bloody Cardigan” Soramori. After all these years, she still wants a piece of Takebe — but not in the way anyone expected! Her proposal: If Soramori can beat Takebe in a fight, they have to start dating?!

• First issue!

COVER OF DARKNESS #3

CRAB & SNAIL VOL 1: INVISIBLE WHALE GN

• Young Readers

DEAR SOPHIE, LOVE SOPHIE: A GRAPHIC MEMOIR IN DIARIES, LETTERS & LISTS

Story/Art: Sophie Lucido Johnson | Harper One | $21.99

What would you say to your teenage self if you could? Inspired by the journals she kept growing up, Sophie Lucido Johnson began an interactive conversation between her younger self and her current self. When she began the exercise, Sophie envisioned sharing important lessons on what it means to love your body, navigate relationships, and discover what fulfills you, no matter where life takes you. But as these "exchanges" deepened, adult Sophie discovered she had much to learn about life from young Sophie as well. Fully illustrated with handwritten text, Dear Sophie, Love Sophie deftly explores topics like queer identity, body image, inherited trauma, belonging, privilege, heartbreak, first love and much more in a unique and captivating way. Charming, witty and poignant, it reminds us that wisdom is not limited by age.

DEKOBOKO BITTERSWEET DAYS

Story/Art: Atsuko Yusen | Tokyopop | Mature | 274 pages | $9.99

Tiny and adorable when they first met, Rui – still just as adorable – now looms over his boyfriend, Yuujirou. Though they were little more than best friends at first, the confusion over their true feelings for one another smoldered until they confessed. Now every day passes with such overwhelming sweetness it’s all they can do not to ask themselves, “am I allowed to be this happy?”

The final high school judo contest, the last summer of their high school careers, and beyond … the thought of his future with Rui makes Yuujirou’s heart flutter.

A slow-burn love story between a diminutive, athletic teen and his towering, kind-hearted best friend as they journey the slightly bitter road to adulthood towards sweeter days.

• First issue!

DOUBLE VOL 2 GN

DUNGEON DIVE AIM FOR DEEPEST LEVEL VOL 3 GN

EMINENCE IN SHADOW VOL 3 GN

FLOWER GARDEN GN

• Young Readers

FOURTH MAN #3 (OF 4)

FRANKENROCKER AND THE JAILBAIT PUNKS #1 (OF 4)

Story: Roel Torres | Art/Cover: Lukasz Kowalczuk | Bad Kids Press | $4.99

Frankenstein's Monster forms a punk rock band with female teen musicians and they go to outer space to fight an army of reptilians! It's like Galaxy Quest mashed up with The Sex Pistols by way of Saturday morning cartoons!

• First issue!
  • Our top "What th--?" contender of the week!

FREAK SNOW: REVENGE IS A DRUG VOL 1

Story: Kevin Roditeli | Art/Cover: Rob Cannon | Behemoth Comics | $14.99

A frozen apocalyptic story in the spirit of Mad Max, Fallout, and Borderlands meshed with a Tarantino-esque style of storytelling. Follow Berny, a psychedelic addict surviving in a glacial wasteland. Fighting with brutal gunslingers on the path to find his long lost family while being high on drugs. His crazy hallucinations lead our weird hero to the hole of truth... yeah, a mystic hole that tells the truth.

• First issue!
  • Wait, we have another contender!

GERONIMO STILTON REPORTER VOL 10: BLACKRATS TREASURE

HIGEHIRO AFTER BEING REJECTED VOL 3 GN

HOTELL VOL 2 #4 (OF 5)

HYPERTHICK #3 (OF 3)

INFINITE DENDROGRAM OMNIBUS VOL 4 GN

JOHN CARPENTER’S TALES OF SCIENCE FICTION HELL TPB

LION & EAGLE #2

LUST GEASS VOL 5 GN

MAKHNO: UKRAINIAN FREEDOM FIGHTER

Story: Phiippe Thirault | Art: Roberto Zaghli | Humanoids | 120 pages | $22.99

The spellbinding true story of the infamous Ukrainian anarchist and revolutionary.

In early 20th century, Ukraine freedom fighter Nestor Makhno, the son of peasants, was among the most heroic and colorful figures of the Russian Revolution, encouraging his people to find and embrace social and economic self-determination. This is his story, of a military strategist who tirelessly defied both the Bolsheviks and the Germans to protect his homeland.

In support of the people of Ukraine, a portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated directly to Ukrainian relief efforts.

• This is certainly timely.

THE MAN WHO SHOT CHRIS KYLE: AN AMERICAN LEGEND VOL 1 HC

Story: Fabien Nury | Artist: BrÜno | Titan | 176 pages | $29.99

Titan Comics is thrilled to announce THE MAN WHO SHOT CHRIS KYLE: AN AMERICAN LEGEND — a poignant graphic novel that explores the life and death of American hero Chris Kyle.

Discover the unforgettable story of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, who earned several awards for his time in service and was lauded as an American hero. After his honorable discharge from duty, Kyle published his autobiography American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History in 2012, and just one year later was found murdered. This graphic novel adapts part of his memoir and continues to explore the lasting effects his murder has had on those he sadly left behind.

In 2014, Clint Eastwood directed American Sniper — the Oscar-winning movie adaptation of Kyle’s memoir, starring Bradley Cooper. The film follows the life of Kyle, who became known as the deadliest marksman in U.S. military history with 255 claimed kills during four tours in the Iraq War, 160 of which were officially confirmed by the Department of Defense.

Now you can uncover Kyle’s story in more detail with this unique graphic novel. Written by award winning writer Fabien Nury, author of Titan’s best-selling graphic novel, The Death of Stalin — which inspired the movie directed by Armando Iannucci, and starring Steve Buscemi, Rupert Friend and Jason Isaacs — and illustrated by BRÜNO, the award winning, critically acclaimed artist and frequent collaborator of Fabien Nury.

MANIAC OF NEW YORK: BRONX BURNING #4

• Here's a Dawn of the Dead movie poster homage by Robert Hack.

MARGINAL OPERATION VOL 9 GN

MIGHT AS WELL CHEAT VOL 2 GN

MINAMI NANAMI WANTS TO SHINE VOL 1 GN

Story: Yuki Yaku | Art: Fly | Yen Press | 164 pages | $13.00

From the pages of the hit light novel series Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki comes a spin-off manga by the original author where beloved classmate Mimimi is the star!

Whether doing high jumps or blending with a crowd, Minami Nanami has always been flexible both physically and socially. But when her friend Aoi outshines her at her track-and-field specialty, Mimimi starts to wish for something more, a light to claim as her own. As she contemplates her talents, her mom asks if she’ll model in a local ad for her makeup company. Faced with an unfamiliar challenge, can Mimimi find herself in this dazzling new world?

• First issue!

MINT CHOCOLATE VOL 5 GN

MONSTER WRESTLING INTERSPECIES COMBAT GIRLS VOL 4 GN

MULTI MIND MAYHEM VOL 3 ISEKAI TENSEI SOUDOUKI GN

MY BAD #5

MY BADLY DRAWN LIFE HC

Gipi | translated by Jamie Richards | Fantagraphics | 144 pages | $22.99

This coming-of-age graphic memoir is a relentless and exhilarating journey to the depths of the human condition, rendered with precision and verve by one of the world's greatest living cartoonists.

"You've always got to laugh at tragedy. That's why I laugh about my ailment. Ailments. About being a sexual spastic. About my perennial, cowardly, tantalizing desire to die. You can laugh about anything. Almost." Spoken by his self-depiction, these bitter words set the tone for Gipi's pitch-black humor in this unvarnished and uncompromising autobiographical tale. A young adult adrift in the world, Gipi's stand-in grapples with sexuality, insecurity, deception, depression, drug use, fading friendships and the capricious cruelties of the world as he struggles to determine whether his life is worth living.

Drawn in Gipi's signature elegantly scribbled ink style and punctuated by vivid watercolor splashes, My Badly Drawn Life weaves through the past and present, through narratives both real and imagined, to create an impressionistic account of his complex inner life. In this kaleidoscopic journey into the depths of his psyche, Gipi processes the shadowy traumas of his upbringing; in doing so, he produces a gripping work of utter cartooning mastery.

Praise

"Gipi masters the accidents that have left a scar in his life with verve. And the drawings, as quick as they are precise, become an echo of this tormented journey that never forgets to be caustic in every page. My Badly Drawn Life is a precious work, as generous in disenchantment as it is in love." — Emmanuel Posnic - Paris-Art

"Dancing between disappointment and depression with an occasional unexpected humor that demonstrates the astonishing elegance of despair, Gipi scores with a magnificent, beautiful book." — Télérama

"The masterful work of an author whose talent no longer needs to be proved. Gipi leads us into the depths of the human soul through his own experience. A great autobiographical tale free of taboos, oscillating between cruelty and grace." — Krinein BD

MY LOVEY DOVEY WIFE IS A STONE COLD KILLER VOL 2 GN

NEW GATE MANGA VOL 9 GN

NINE STONES #8

NORTH BEND SEASON 2 #3

NOW #11 NEW COMICS ANTHOLOGY

Story/Art: Various | Fantagraphics | $12.99

The first new NOW of 2022 features all new work from a number of contributors familiar to NOW readers as well as new artists from around the globe. Returning cartoonists include E.S. Glenn, Steven Weissman, and Ariel Lopez V. Newcomers include Justin Gradin, Jesse Simpson, Josh Simmons, Kayla E., Stacy Gougoulis, and Natalia Novia. This issue features cover art by Daria Tessler.

NOW: The New Comics Anthology is, every issue, a self-contained cross-section of the best short comics stories the globe has to offer, and has established itself as the preeminent anthology of first-rate comics talent from around the globe. Including brand-new, never before-seen material from a mix of emerging and established talent, NOW is the perfect answer to the question, "Why Comics?"

NOW: The New Comics Anthology is also available as a three-issue subscription package (beginning with issue X) for residents of the United States. To make a one-time advance purchase of the next three issues (beginning with issue 11), select "One-Year Subscription" in your cover of choice from the drop-down menu and leave the "One-Time Purchase" option selected. If you want to subscribe on a recurring basis, select the "Subscription" option, which will charge you once every year for three issues at a time until you cancel. Subscriptions are only available for domestic shipping—all other orders will be cancelled and refunded.

NOW #11: The New Comics Anthology is part of the Now: The New Comics Anthology series.

Praise

"Editor Eric Reynolds has assembled a group of cartoonists who are fiercely confident in their unique approaches to comic book storytelling." — The A.V. Club

"Now graphically encapsulates series editor Reynolds's subversive yet tactically balanced approach to the craft of editing." — Los Angeles Review of Books

• I don't know why these characters have such oddly shaped eyes. But this relationship seems doomed.

PARALLEL PARADISE VOL 9 GN

PENTAGRAM OF HORROR #1 (OF 5)

Story/Art: Marco Fontanili | Scout | $5.99

Black Caravan Imprint: Pentagram of Horror is a new horror anthology with each issue being a stand-alone story. "My Own Hell" explores the anxiety, self-doubts, and profound desire for recognition endured by every creative. In this tale, when the desire for worldly acclaim becomes all-consuming, it leads a young man to part with that which he should have prized most dearly. All too late, he finds that a blind pursuit of recognition can strip its victim of their physical and mental health, and sometimes... even their very soul.

• First issue!

RISE OF THE DJINN #3 (OF 3)

RUN ON YOUR NEW LEGS VOL 1 GN

Story/Art: Wataru Midori | Yen Press | 164 pages | $15.00

Shouta Kikuzato’s hopes of starting on his school’s prestigious soccer team are derailed when a terrible incident costs him his leg. Now in his first year of high school (again), Kikuzato has resigned himself to never reaching his athletic dreams. But when Chidori, a passing prosthetist, notices Kikuzato’s artificial limb — and speed —as he races through the train station, the specialist proposes a partnership: Chidori will build Kikuzato a brand-new leg designed solely for speed. All Kikuzato has to do is run!

• If one leg runs faster than the other, it's not going to end well.

SAINT YOUNG MEN VOL 8 GN

SECOND PLACE #4 (OF 4)

SHI NO KAGE #7 (OF 6)

SMOKIN PARADE VOL 9 GN

SPEED REPUBLIC #2

SPLENDID WORK OF MONSTER MAID VOL 2 GN

SUICIDE JOCKEYS SEASON 1

• This has been on the list once already. Some sort of Fast & Furious swipe.

SWAMP GOD #4 (OF 6)

SWORD ART ONLINE PROJECT ALICIZATION VOL 4 GN

TOUCHING EVIL #20

TRASH & CAN IT DISPOSABLE HEROES #3 (OF 4)

TWIZTID HAUNTED HIGH ONS CURSE OF GREEN BOOK #4 (OF 4)

UNTIL MY KNUCKLES BLEED #2

UNTIL MY KNUCKLES BLEED #3

VAMPIRE MACABRE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ONE-SHOT

Story: Frank Forte | Art: Edu Menna, MoraMike, Frank Forte | Cover: Aly Fell |Asylum Press | $3.99

Asylum Press brings you a horrific blood thirsty collection of all-new vampire tales featuring an international cast of artistic talent. Frank Forte and Edu Menna deliver "Blood Wine" where a con artist dealing in bootlegged vintage wine gets his comeuppance from an elder statesman of the sanguine. In "Red Moon" a young woman tests her desires against a hipster rock star who has a dark secret, illustrated by MoraMike. In "Marked by the Beast" we delve into the life of a vampire servant who desperately wants to be a creature of the night by Frank Forte. And lastly, we introdece "NOSFEROTIKA" - a vampire queen who's lust for blood and the sins of the flesh knows no bounds. A must for all vampire fans!

• First issue!

WATCH DOGS LEGION #4 (OF 4)

WIZARDS OF MICKEY VOL 7 GN

WOLVENHEART #12

WOOF WOOF STORY VOL 3: PAMPERED POOCH NOT FENRIR GN

WORLD’S FINEST ASSASSIN REINCARNATED IN ANOTHER WORLD VOL 2 GN

YUKI VS PANDA #8

MAGAZINES

COMIC SHOP NEWS #1805

FILMFAX #161

HEAVY METAL #315

NIB FOOD

TOY-VENTURES MAGAZINE #6

BOOKS

DURARARA SH LIGHT NOVEL SC VOL 3

JOHN SEVERIN: TWO-FISTED COMIC BOOK ARTIST HC

Story: Various | Art/Cover: John Severin | TwoMorrows Publishing | $39.95

From a start in 1947 at the Simon & Kirby shop, John Severin co-created the legendary Western strip American Eagle, and became an EC Comics mainstay, working with Harvey Kurtzman on MAD and Two-Fisted Tales. In addition to a 40+ year association with Cracked magazine, his pivotal Marvel Comics work included an extended run inking Herb Trimpe on Incredible Hulk, and teaming with sister Marie Severin to create the definitive comics version of King Kull. He freelanced for virtually every major publisher, and remained a workhorse up until his final Dark Horse miniseries at age 89. Written by Greg Biga and multiple Eisner Award-winner Jon B. Cooke, this profusely illustrated book celebrates the centennial of the two-fisted artist's birth!

• Before I had ever heard of EC Comics, I knew John Severin's name. I saw him make Herb Trimpe better on Incredible Hulk, and Dick Ayers better on Sgt. Fury. Everywhere he appeared he was awesome, especially on Westerns and war comics.
  • Here's a preview.

MAX AND THE MIDKNIGHTS: ILLUSTRATED TOWER OF TIME HC (YR)

MY FRIEND'S LITTLE SISTER HAS IT IN FOR ME VOL 3 (LIGHT NOVEL)

STAR WARS: CLONE WARS -- OFFICIAL COLLECTED EDITION HC

STRIKE THE BLOOD VOL 20 (LIGHT NOVEL)

TEARMOON EMPIRE VOL 4 (LIGHT NOVEL)

WOLF & PARCHMENT VOL 6: NEW THEORY (LIGHT NOVEL)

WORLD'S STRONGEST REARGUARD LABYRINTH  VOL 6 (NOVICE NOVEL)

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –