I was looking through some old comics when I thought of a new game. I call it Three of a Kind. Here's my first entry. 

Hoy

Views: 7407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Talk about "fire hair"...

Alternatively, I suppose, you could look for characters who have fire for hair, rather than ones who are called "Firehair"...

What?? The Legion of Substitute Heroes without Night Girl?? That should have been illegal.

Peter Wrexham said:

Jeff of Earth-J said:

Talk about "fire hair"...

Alternatively, I suppose, you could look for characters who have fire for hair, rather than ones who are called "Firehair"...

More wheelchair users are visible in the background of this panel from Top 10 #8 (June 2000):

Over on the “A Cover a Day” thread we’ve had a couple of “dinosaur emerging from an egg” covers.  I had a few “something emerging from an egg” covers set aside for some three of a kind.  Here is one set

Here is another set— not quite dinosaurs

I just dug up two more egg covers so that this Howard cover doesn’t languish in my files for ever.

Surrounded!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service