'Fatale' #2 sells out, goes back to press; 'Fatale' #1 goes back for third printing
From Image Comics
Jan. 31, 2012
THIS FEMME ISN’T JUST FATALE — SHE’S A SELL-OUT
FATALE #2 GOING BACK TO PRESS, #1 GETS THIRD PRINTING
From Image Comics
Jan. 31, 2012
THIS FEMME ISN’T JUST FATALE — SHE’S A SELL-OUT
FATALE #2 GOING BACK TO PRESS, #1 GETS THIRD PRINTING
...I bought it to-day !!!!!!!!!!! Cheap - for five bucks !
Read more…DC press release from The Source on the DC website:
In May of 2012, DC Comics will release a “Second Wave” of titles as part of its historic DC COMICS-THE NEW 52 initiative. Six new, ongoing series will build on the shared universe and bold concepts
Read more…From Image Comics
Jan. 11, 2012
Read more…From Marvel Entertainment
Jan. 24, 2012
Marvel Unveils AVENGERS ART APPRECIATION VARIANTS!
Ever imagine what the Avengers would look like if they existed throughout the ages? Well here’s your chance as Marvel is proud to unveil Avengers Art Appre
Read more…From Marvel Entertainment
Jan. 30, 2012
Bendis, Aaron & Cho Prepare For War In AVENGERS VS. X-MEN #0
This March, fans worldwide cannot miss the essential opener to the biggest pop culture comic event of the year as Marvel is pleased to present yo
Read more…Another month is upon us, and here are my thought on some of the stuff coming out in April.
1. I really had to resist the Boba Fett Is Dead mini from Dark Horse, but I did
2. I'm not really into video game comics, but I really like that the got the
Read more…From Image Comics
Jan. 3, 2012
Read more…
From Warner Bros.
Jan. 14, 2012
Trailer for “The Dark Knight Rises” Shatters Record with More Than 12.5 Million Downloads on iTunes in First Day
Burbank) – The new trailer for Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ “The Dark Knight Rises”
Read more…For comics coming out in March. Let's get to it
1. I don't usually like doing this until I get comic on my recent comics purchases, but I had to get on the ball.
2. I was on the fence about Dark Horse's Ragemoor series until I saw that Richard Corbe
Read more…From Archie Comics
Jan. 20, 2012
ARCHIE #629
“ARCHIE MEETS KISS PART 3 - Rock 'n Roll All Fright” - In part three of the most historic team-up in comics, the Archies learn more about what brought the KISS members to Riverdale, and how the two group
Read more…From Titan Books
Jan. 13, 2012
Titan Books to continue
the New York Times bestselling
Simon & Kirby Library
Science Fiction and Horror Volumes Coming From
the Legendary Creators of Captain America
London, U.K. – Following the untimely passing of
Read more…From Heroic Publishing
Jan. 14, 2012
DID YOU KNOW that you can subscribe to every Heroic Publishing comic book title, all at the same time?
Heroic Publishing offers a GLOBAL SUBSCRIPTION program that includes FLARE, CHAMPIONS, MURCIELAGA SHE-BAT, THE