Archie and Reggie are running against each other for student body president. Archie’s campaign manager, Veronica, flies Archie on her father’s private jet to an Obama photo op, which they then spin into an endorsement. In reaction, Reggie has his picture taken with Palin at a local personal appearance, which he then spins as an endorsement. At the end of part one, both politicians get wind of the news in the Riverdale Blue & Gold and, at the end of part one  both come to RHS to investigate the matter personally.

That’s all I can say without turning this post into a political diatribe.

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is an excellent children's story, but unlike classic Archie stories of the past, has no appeal on an adult level. (Not this adult, anyway; YMMV.) Buy this one for your kids, but read IDW's Complete Archie Daily Comics yourself.
  • Are you reading Life with Archie, Jeff?  That's the adult Archie book with actual, real adult situations.
  • Oh, and my girls love the Archie books...Rose read 617 in bed last night.  Right now, their faves are the Archie books, Tiny Titans, the cartoon Brave and Bold title, Little Lulu reprints, the Little Lit books, and Raina Telgemeier's comics (Smile and the Babysitters Club).  Rose will read the Green Lantern Chronicles, but her sisters don't share that love.  They are anxious for Spongebob #1 next week...asking me again yesterday when it's coming out.
  • I think that's great, Bill... really I do! I'm more of a causual Archie fan, myself. I'll buy something that looks interesting or noteworthy (such as "Campaign Pains" or the recent "Twilite") but I haven't taken a look at Life with Archie. The newspaper strip reprints and the upcoming comic book archives scratch my Archie itch now.
  • http://www.amazon.com/Archies-Mad-House-Various/dp/1600107907

Archie's Mad House has a collection coming soon...it's in this week's Previews.
  • This is a great example of how politics should be but seldom are! The last thing Sarah Palin wants is to make the President look good, smart or even competent. But I don't want an arguement on political ideologies. To each their own...
  • I saw the Archie's Mad House collection in Previews. I will be getting that. Once can't go far wrong with any collection edited by Craig Yoe.
This reply was deleted.