Replies

• Youth is a fragile time...look around...be aware...be a friend...
  • Got mine on!
  • I was writing a post bemoaning that I don't have a purple shirt, when I remembered that yes, I do! It's set out on the bed now! Hope it fits.

(And now, this freelance just has to remember to leave the house in it!)
  • I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

I used to listen to WOXY.com; It was the future of rock-n-roll! RIP WOXY

• Dagwan said:
    I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Check out the Secret Headquarters (my store) website! Comics and Games for Everyone!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020164-504083.html

It's an outward show of support for LGBT teens given recent events.
  • I had several students come up and tell me it was cool that I wore purple today. I had one come up and quietly say "thank you."
  • Ah. Thanks Doc!

I don't even own anything purple.

• I wore purple and tried to notice if others did. No one I saw had purple on. I guess it is where I live. Not that aware of such things or not wanting to take a stand.
This reply was deleted.