I saw The Wolverine July 27, and enjoyed it. I'll have more to say in my column (which I can post in a few days). In the meantime, here's the first trailer:

Who's seen it? What do y'all think?

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...Remember how when the Avengers movie was current I spoke of MUSCLE & FITNESS magazine having a " Get Buff Like The Hulk ! " cover ????? Well.........

http://www.muscleandfitness.com

Furthermore , click on the cover of Hugh hisself and you'll see , as part of a " Subscribe : screen , well:-)...

Click on " This Issue " and you'll come to more about Hughverine...( Say !!! That's catchy !!!!!!!!!!! )

Actually (speaking of third-party magazine providers...) Magazines.Com's page for M&F has both those covers up in a far larger size but that's a pretty long and complicated URL...

I saw this movie on Saturday, and I reckon that I expectations were pretty much nil , I liked this movie. I haven't read the original Wolvie mini in a long time, but I was quick to see the similarities. I loved Yukio she reminded me a lot of a girl I know who just moved back to Japan a few months ago...sigh...

...Anyone here see it in 3-D ?????

Not me, 3-D gives me a headache, so I certainly can't warrant paying more to see it in 3-D just to give myself pain.

Emerkeith Davyjack said:

...Anyone here see it in 3-D ?????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service