Sneak Peek: 50 Girls 50 #4
From Image Comics
Sept. 6, 2011
Sneak Peek: 50 Girls 50 #4
Read more…
From Image Comics
Sept. 6, 2011
Sneak Peek: 50 Girls 50 #4
Read more…
From Top Shelf Productions
Sept. 9, 2011
For the next two weeks -- thru Friday September 23th -- Top Shelf is having a giant $3 web sale.
When you visit the site, you'll find 175 graphic novels and comics on sale
Read more…A couple of weeks ago, I was reading an article by Geoff Johns talking about his new Aquaman book and he stated that he felt Aquaman was an "A List" character. Now personally, I've never considered Aquaman "A List" and chalked it up to Johns exagger
Read more…From Marvel Comics
July 25, 2011
Marvel Comics solicitations for October 2011 Part 1
Marvel Universe, Ultimate, All Ages, Crossgen, MAX, Icon, Great Authors
MARVEL UNIVERSE
ALL-WINNERS SQUAD: BAND OF HEROES #5 (of 8)
Written by Paul Jenkins
Art b
Read more…From Marvel Comics
Sept. 8, 2011
X-MEN: REGENESIS – Choose Your Team!
After the cataclysmic events of X-Men: Schism, all of mutantkind will be forced to make the biggest decision of their lives. What team will you choose?
Join the conversation
Read more…From Image Comics
Aug. 30, 2011
'Pherone' now available in softcover
Story by: Viktor Kalvachev
Art By: Viktor Kalvachev
ISBN: 160706412X
ISBN-13: 978-1607064121
Diamond Order Code: JUN110513
Price: $14.99
Pages: 104
On Sale: August
Read more…It's official. All 4 comic book stores in town have sold out of Batgirl and Swamp Thing.
Read more…From Image Comics
Sept. 8, 2011
'Fearless Vol. 1' trade paperback coming in November
FEARLESS, VOL. 1 TP
story MARK SABLE & DAVID ROTH
art & cover PJ HOLDEN
128 PAGES / FC / T
$14.99
From the creator of GRAVEYARD OF EMPIRES and GROUND
From Dynamite Entertainment
Aug. 28, 2011
THE DYNAMITE ART OF ALEX ROSS IN STORES THIS NOVEMBER!
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION OF ALEX ROSS' WORK WITH DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT!
Runnemede, NJ - Alex Ross' ultra-realistic, painted renditions of iconic super
Read more…From Marvel Comics
Sept. 7, 2011
X-MEN: REGENESIS – Choose Your Team!
After the cataclysmic events of X-Men: Schism, all of mutantkind will be forced to make the biggest decision of their lives. What team will you choose?
Join the conversation
Read more…From Atlas Comics
Aug. 31, 2011
'Flash Gordon' #4, 'Grim Ghost' #4 hit stores Aug. 31
Not bad, actually. I picked this up on a whim - I've never been a big Batgirl fan, in any of her incarnations. Never was against the character, just not a big fan. Never read nothing by Simone before, either.
As I say, this wasn't one of the books
Read more…Another "whim" purchase, basically, although I have always been a sucker for the "Batmen of many nations" concept, and have been enjoying the Batman, Incorporated.
I kind of liked this - I never read nothing by Winick before, but this seems well-wr
Read more…Since this is one of the four books I've set out to "follow", I thought I'd take a closer look at this one.
Issue #1:
We start with a guy named Andre Briggs and his female sidekick Emerson Esposito trying to sell a UN "inner circle" on the idea of
Read more…Another one I picked up on a whim. I kind of liked this - yeah, it's Batman vs The Joker, Round One Million Six, but it's an interesting plot that leaves me curious to know what happens next.
The artwork is pretty good in this one, too - I won't sp
Read more…From Broadsword Comics
Sept. 6, 2011
Brand New Trade for the Holidays!
School Bites NEW! Special Semester Collection
Story and Art By Holly G!
Class is back in session!
If you love Harry Potter but want a little more bite to it, then this is the
Another one I picked up on a whim. I'm not a big Morisson mark - I read and enjoyed SuperGods, but his comics work has a tendency to dissolve into incoherent gibberish. (But enough about Final Crisis!)
I liked the idea of a return to the "populist
Read more…From Vanguard Publishing
Aug. 25, 2011
Title: Strange Worlds of Science Fiction
Subtitle: The Science Fiction Comics of Wally Wood
Series: Vanguard Wally Wood Classics
Tales from the Crypt and W
Read more…From Archie Comics
Aug. 30, 2011
First Look: 'B&V Double Digest #217
B&V FRIENDS DOUBLE DIGEST #217
Top Shelf is having a huge sale over on their website until Sept. 23rd that includes some $3 and $1 titles.
This is partially a note to myself to comb through the list closer when I get back home.
Read more…