Replies

• In today's comics, and in all other media, it will be a man sitting on a park bench looking at his phone. 

• The comic I was reading was from 1955.

(It also had a picture of William Gaines dressed in a clown suit hanging on the wall.)

• Found on the internet, courtesy of Plumber John. 

12427964274?profile=RESIZE_930x

• If you have a combination grill/cooler made from a toilet, you... may be a redneck.

• We recently had to replace a toilet very like the one shown when the cistern cracked and started to leak.  If only I'd seen this idea before I took the old unit to the local tip...

• We recently remodeled our two bathrooms (which is why I'm not retired), stripping both rooms back to the studs and building back up with 21st century everything. What was replaced was tile and color and design (and hidden mold) from when the house was built in 1965, and God, it needed to go. But the one thing that still looks exactly like what we replaced? Yep, the toilets. Evidently toilet design hasn't changed in 60 years. 

• Not so! We got a new toilet last year, and the new design is somewhat elongated. A traditional plunger won't even work (should one be needed); we had to buy a new model. More recently, I had to replace the inner working of the toilet in our guest bathroom. The metal rod holding the "ball" had rusted completely through. When I tried to replace just that one part, I discovered Lowes doesn't even carry them anymore. The inner workings, too, have been replaced with a kind of vertival float mechanism. Oh, and even toilet seat lid technology has improved! The new lids will no longer slam shut, but close in slow motion.

And I'm going to stop talking about toilets now.

• Clearly, they have taken all the fun out of toilets.

• Too late for Christmas or Valentine's Day, but here it is.

DC Shop: BATMAN 85th Anniversary Women's Fragrance - Limited Edition

BATMAN 85th Anniversary Women's Fragrance - Limited Edition
    In celebration of Batman's 85th anniversary, House of Sillage presents the original Batman “Hero” Fragrance. A captivating blend of scents that pays…
    • This seems to be my week for running across raccoons:

This reply was deleted.