Views: 53910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Masked Avenger got a haircut!

In my head, I'm composing a Western ballad titled "He Wore a Paisley Bandana." If Richard Boone sang, it would sound like him.

Awesome.

Doctor Hmmm? said:

In my head, I'm composing a Western ballad titled "He Wore a Paisley Bandana." If Richard Boone sang, it would sound like him.

I want to see the "before" shot.

I may well have had my last haircut. I don't remember when that was, but it's been at least a year and a half. My hair is so long now it's almost short again (meaning the hair on the side of my head is almost long enough to be tied in back). 

Important announcements.

(If you're lost, Google "Meow Wolf")

My favorite corona hair turned out to be The Lad's.

After years of insisting on keeping it cut short, he had no choice but to let it grow out in quarantine.  And it was AMAZING!!!  Imagine if Bob Ross and Harpo Marx had a love child.

Actually, you don't have to imagine.

You know that kid from the Hotel Transylvania movies?

As Lucy Van Pelt said "THAT'S IT!!!!!"  If he had inherited The Lovely and Talented's red hair, that would be a perfect match.  We were watching TV one night, HT3 came on, The Lovely and I took one look at him on the couch and burst out laughing.

He eventually got it cut -- I think when the weight of the hair made it hard to walk upright -- but he decided that there was some merit to the curls so he decided to leave something for the girls to run their fingers thru not cut it all off,

Jeff of Earth-J said:

I want to see the "before" shot.

I may well have had my last haircut. I don't remember when that was, but it's been at least a year and a half. My hair is so long now it's almost short again (meaning the hair on the side of my head is almost long enough to be tied in back). 

What's a haircut?

Dude, you're supposed to make sure they leave the ears!!!!!

From Hopalong Cassidy #86 (DC, 1954 [cover date]). This was the first DC issue. The Adventures of Superman had been appearing for over a year when the issue came out in 1953.

Forever and a Death: Donald Westlake's treatment for an unmade James Bond film, and its final form as a non-Bond novel.

This post displaced the thread Himitsu Sentai Gorenger from the homepage.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service