Replies

• ...Except , WHOOPER , I should've written " BATMAN #199 "! up there! BATMAN #199 . Whooper - !
  • See them for yourself: 

Batman #199

G.I. Juniors #112

Millie the Model #100

• ClarkKent_DC said:

See them for yourself: 

Batman #199

G.I. Juniors #112

Millie the Model #100

...Thank you , Clark:-) , 'tho I might've thought you'dve put the entire covers up and , " HARVEY HITS " is the correct title for that Harvey title , not " G. I. Juniors " , it might be G. I. JUNIORS #12 or 13 or so...if there ever HAD been a " G. I. Juniors " title.........

• ...I believe the entire story contents of that MILLIE got reprinted a few years ago in one of those cardboard stock-covered MARVEL MILESTONE EDITIONS...
  • ...Who's that newsie on the Bats cover a caricature of , I wonder - ?????????
  • Mort Weisinger??

It looks like Archie Bunker but it's way too early!

• Emerkeith Davyjack said:

ClarkKent_DC said:

See them for yourself: 

Batman #199

G.I. Juniors #112

Millie the Model #100

...Thank you , Clark:-) , 'tho I might've thought you'dve put the entire covers up and , " HARVEY HITS " is the correct title for that Harvey title , not " G. I. Juniors " , it might be G. I. JUNIORS #12 or 13 or so...if there ever HAD been a " G. I. Juniors " title.........

I thought those were the entire covers. As for Harvey Hits, my eye was drawn to the oversize logo that read "G.I. Juniors" rather than the true title in teeny-tiny type.

Unfortunately, the editing function on post expires after 15 minutes. On the old site, one could change anything on any of your own posts at any time.
This reply was deleted.