I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 3212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

Sure, they're going with nostalgia, they haven't got that many new stars that anyone cares about.

Philip Portelli said:

Big Mattel WWE action figure reveals at San Diego Comic Con! 

Nostalgia is very strong as there are going to be multiple new figures of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage, The Rock, Rey Mysterio and even a brand new Andre the Giant in his iconic herring-bone jacket! 

Sadly, not as Fezzik though!

If they made a Spike Dudley figure, I'd buy one. 

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

Eh, I'd rather have them from their ECW days anyway. 

Philip Portelli said:

I think that all the Dudleys are "off the table" now.

Randy Jackson said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

Vince McMahon announces his retirement  It had to  come soner or later. Of course, he could still be calling Stephnaie with "advice" every day.

Yeah, I don't know what the connection is there.  

I see that Hunter is back as head of talent relations.

Philip Portelli said:

And Brock Lesnar walked out of SMACKDOWN because of it!

The Baron said:

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Yeah, I don't know. There are rumors on-line that Brock was close with Vince and was outraged that he was "forced out", but who knows what the hell  is true?

Philip Portelli said:

It could be that Brock feels that only Vince would pay him what he gets now or he wants more money for Summerslam and/or assurances for his future.

Other speculation is that Kevin Dunn better have his resume up-to-date.

I wouldn't watch Smackdown if you paid me, but I wonder what - if anything - they'll  say tonight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"Cool, thanks!"
58 seconds ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"There is Red Trinity from Flash #7 (Wally West series) and Kapitalist Kourier from #12."
1 minute ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
""The book does have a bit of a legacy, though." You're right, Rob: I should have…"
13 minutes ago
Commander Benson replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"If you're including characters whom possess super-speed through artificial devices on your…"
24 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Gym class"
32 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"From British kids' comic The Beano, Billy Whizz and (occasionally) his cousin Billie…"
43 minutes ago
"Added: Berthold Captain Swift Cheetara FastForward Impala Makkari Mercury Zipper"
1 hour ago
"It's funny, but I've never thought  of the Beaubiers as primarily speedsters. …"
1 hour ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"I think Conway's comments are off the mark. When the reader buys the first issue of any title…"
5 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion List of Super-Speedsters
"Some more:  Aurora from Alpha Flight Berthold from the movie The Adventures of Baron…"
8 hours ago
The Baron posted discussions
8 hours ago
Randy Jackson replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion DC's 1st Issue Specials
"I actually like the concept of the Green Team, and I'd life to write a series about them five…"
10 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service