I was watching the Savage/Warrior "retirement" match on disk last night, and it came to the ending where Elizabeth threw Sherri out of the ring, and the thought came to me, "Both of these women are dead now, it's depressing."

Views: 2258

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah, what a shame.

PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod said:

Paul Wight aka The Big Show has left the WWE after twenty-two years and has joined AEW!

Wight, a legit former WCW/WWE Champion, has held multiple world, secondary and tag team titles!

I'm kind of surprised he's still working. Those big guys tend not to age well.

Philip Portelli said:

Paul Wight aka The Big Show has left the WWE after twenty-two years and has joined AEW!

Wight, a legit former WCW/WWE Champion, has held multiple world, secondary and tag team titles!

Actually he keeps coming back in great shape but the WWE only wanted him to put over guys like Braun Stroman, Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton and not much else!

The Baron said:

I'm kind of surprised he's still working. Those big guys tend not to age well.

Philip Portelli said:

Paul Wight aka The Big Show has left the WWE after twenty-two years and has joined AEW!

Wight, a legit former WCW/WWE Champion, has held multiple world, secondary and tag team titles!

I'm hearing they're going to use him as a commentator.


Philip Portelli said:

Actually he keeps coming back in great shape but the WWE only wanted him to put over guys like Braun Stroman, Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton and not much else!

The Baron said:

I'm kind of surprised he's still working. Those big guys tend not to age well.

Philip Portelli said:

Paul Wight aka The Big Show has left the WWE after twenty-two years and has joined AEW!

Wight, a legit former WCW/WWE Champion, has held multiple world, secondary and tag team titles!

He'll wrestle there too! AEW is working with Shaquille O'Neal and Wight has wanted a match against Shaq for years!

I have my doubts that Shaq is anywhere near wrestling shape. I don't think I'd want to see thst match, given that the Big Show never really had anything but size and that I don't want to see Shaq have a heart attack in the ring. 

Yeah, I'm not big on non-wrestling celebrities wrestling.  

     "Pro Wrestling", you gotta be kidding!

      I'm still mourning the heartbreaking loss of "Captain" Lou Albano and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper!

      Not to mention the recent passing of Rocky Johnson.

RIP New Jack  Geez, he wasn't that much older than I am.

He was a pretty disgusting human being and I wouldn't call what he did wrestling, but I'm still sad he's gone. 

The Baron said:

RIP New Jack  Geez, he wasn't that much older than I am.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service