The Seven Soldiers of Victory were re-formed "to come together when needed", whatever that means. The line-up will be::

1. The Crimson Avenger (Jill Carlyle)
  2. The Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
  3. The Red Arrow (Emiko Queen)
  4. The Shining Knight (Sir Justin)
  5. Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore_
  6. S.T.R.I.P.E. (Pat Dugan)
  7. The Vigilante (Greg Sanders)

The following characters were rescued that were already from the present day:

1. Dan the Dyna-Mite (Daniel Dunbar): He is now young again. Didn't his powers only work in tandem with TNT?
  2. The Air Wave (Harold Jordan):: Didn't know he was lost, but then, I couldn't tell you here he last appeared.
  3. The Secret (Greta Hayes): Couldn't tell you where she last appeated, either.

Te following chracters were from the past, but had to remain in the present day because reasons, and who I guess are going to form a Junior Justice Society:

1. Robbie the Robot-Dog, that was the original Robotman's pet, apparently. I'd love to know how someone in the 1940's :built a sentient robot.
  2. Cherry Bomb (Gloria James): An African-American girl who has powers like the original Human Bomb and was his sidekick. Her issue is that she can't always control her powers.
  3. Betsy Ross (Elizabeth Rose) and Molly Pitcher (Molly Preacher), teen sidekicks to Miss America (Joan Dale). they have mystical patriotic items.
  4. Ladybug (Rosibel Rivera) A young Hispanic girl who was the sidekick to the Red Bee.
  5. Little Boy Blue (Tommy Rogers), the Blue Boys (Richard "Tubby" Mehlville and Herbert "Toughy" Simms) and Little Miss Redhead (Janie), who as far as I can recall, were basically just kids who managed to avoid getting shot by the first crook they met who had a gun.
  6. Quiz Kid (Raghu Seetharaman) And Indian-American sidekick to the original Mister Terrific.
  7. Tick-Tock (Jmmy Martin) Who I'd never heard of, but was apparently Rex tyler's sidekick.
  8. John Henry Jr. (John Henry Irons), who has one of the original Jihn Henry's hammers, and I assume is related to Steel.
  9. Salem the Witch Gril, who is Doctor Fate's new retroactive sidekick.
  10. The Boom (Judy Garrick) Jay's daughter. Great character idea, lousy name.
  11. Sparky (Sparkington J. Northrup), sidekick to the original Blue Beetle.
  12. Pinky (Phineas Butler), sidekick to Mister Scarlet.
  13. The Newsboy Legion: Tommy Tompkins, Scrapper, Gabby, Flip, big ords and a girl called "Famous" Bobby that I've never heard of.  Aren't there already clones of these guys floating around somewhere?

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good point. And yes, after Gerry Conway IIRC had Joan call Flash "Jay" in public, they adopted an instant retcon that he'd already gone public.

• Young All-Stars had TNT killed or injured, after which Dan found he could get the same power by wearing his ring on one hand, TNT's on the other, and bringing them together.

This reply was deleted.