This Week in Comics: July 18-24, 2022

BOOM ENTERTAINMENT

ALICE EVER AFTER #4

ANGEL #7

FAITHLESS III #6

GRIM #3

MAGIC THE GATHERING VOL 2 HC

SOMETHING IS KILLING CHILDREN DLX SLIPCASE BOOK 1 HC (2ND ED)

DARK HORSE COMICS

COUNT CROWLEY: AMATEUR MIDNIGHT MONSTER HUNTER #3

HELLBOUND VOL 2 TPB

HELLBOY & BPRD: TIME IS A RIVER ONE-SHOT

Story: Mike Mignola | Art/Cover: Mark Laszlo | $3.99

When Hellboy accidentally left eclectic academic Lajos in a ghostly version of Budapest in "The Miser's Gift," he didn't realize how far-reaching the consequences would be! As timelines get crossed, reality starts to crumble and Hellboy must return to the ghostly city to recover Lajos before it's too late.

Mike Mignola and Márk Lászl, along with colorist Dave Stewart, return with an explosive one-shot to continue the story they began in "The Miser's Gift," part of the Hellboy Winter Special from January 2020.

• I assume all of these Hellboy one-shots will be collected eventually, and I will read all of them then.

LONESOME HUNTERS #2

MANOR BLACK: FIRE IN THE BLOOD #4

SHAOLIN COWBOY: CRUEL TO BE KIN #3

YOUNG HELLBOY: ASSAULT ON CASTLE DEATH #1 (OF 4)

Story: Mike Mignola, Tom Sniegoski | Art: Craig Rousseau | Cover: Matt Smith | $3.99

Returned from their adventures on a secret island, Hellboy and the Professor move with the B.P.R.D. from New Mexico to Connecticut. The relocation is tough on Hellboy: is he just homesick, or have scrambled memories from the island gripped the supernatural whippersnapper? Meanwhile, word of Hellboy's survival has also reached an unknown enemy, who failed to kill him once before but is determined not be foiled again . . .

It's a roaring start to the second Young Hellboy series, from Hellboy creator Mike Mignola and cowriter Thomas Sniegoski, with art by Craig Rousseau and colors by Dave Stewart. 

• I assume all of these Young Hellboy stories will be collected eventually, and I will read all of them then.

DC COMICS

52 OMNIBUS HC 2022 EDITION

AQUAMAN & THE FLASH: VOIDSONG #2 (OF 3)

ARTEMIS: WANTED #1 ONE-SHOT

Story: Vita Ayala | Art: Skylar Patridge | Cover: Matteo Scalera | $5.99

After the events of Trial of the Amazons, Artemis is on the run from her sisters for her sins. She may say it was all in the name of peace, but not even Wonder Woman believes a word she says. Now the former member of the Bana-Mighdall is wanted by not only her people, but all Amazon tribes! Is there a future for a warrior who has destroyed her past? Find out as Artemis travels the world searching for answers and a new path forward. She’ll need all the help she can get, and it may come from the unlikeliest of sources … the Gods!

• Poor Artemis. Always the poor man's Wonder Woman. And now with Nubia coming into her own, double superfluous.

BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES VOL 2 TPB

BATMAN: SECRET FILES TPB

BATMAN/SUPERMAN: WORLD'S FINEST #5

BATMAN: THE KNIGHT #7 (OF 10)

BLACK ADAM #2

BLOOD SYNDICATE: SEASON ONE #3 (OF 6)

CATWOMAN #45

CHECKMATE TPB

DARK CRISIS: YOUNG JUSTICE #2 (OF 6)

DC LEAGUE OF SUPER-PETS: THE GREAT MXY-UP TPB

DC VS. VAMPIRES: ALL-OUT WAR #1 (OF 6)

Story: Matthew Rosenberg, Alex Paknadel | Art: Pasquale Qualano | Cover: Alan Quah

One of the last secret, underground human cities is facing total annihilation and its leader — John Constantine — must plan a suicide mission to assassinate a key lieutenant in the vampire empire! Against unreal odds and with an unlikely team including Booster Gold, Deathstroke and Mary Marvel, does the Hellblazer have one more trick up his sleeve? A gritty, violent, monochromatic companion series to DC vs. Vampires, this series will feature a brutal story with a cadre of talented creators delivering 32 pages of original content!

• Man, they're dragging this out interminably. I had intended to buy the whole schmear in whatever DC vs. Vampires collection they offered, but if they keep expanding into all these one-shots and spin-offs, requiring me to buy more, I may not buy any of it.

DUO #3 (OF 6)

Story: Greg Pak | Art: Khoi Pham, Scott Hanna | Cover: Dike Ruan | $3.99

Enter the Immutables, who make Dr. Kelly Vu and Dr. David Kim’s super-heroic body-sharing problems feel downright frivolous when they make their position clear — mere humans are not meant to live forever, and these godlike beings will put an end to anyone who tries!

• Heads up, Milestone fans!

FABLES #153 (OF 162)

FLASH #784

GREEN LANTERN SEASON TWO VOL 2: ULTRAWAR

JURASSIC LEAGUE #3 (OF 6)

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK: THE GREAT WICKEDNESS TPB

JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #4 (OF 6)

LEGENDS OF DARK KNIGHT TPB

LOONEY TUNES #267

NEW TEEN TITANS VOL 14 TPB

NIGHTWING #94

SUPERMAN '78 TPB

DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT

JENNIFER BLOOD #10

MADBALLS VS. GARBAGE PAIL KIDS #1

MYOPIA GN

NYX #8

SAMURAI SONJA #2

SONJAVERSAL VOL 1 TPB

IDW PUBLISHING

DARK SPACES: WILDFIRE #1

Story: Scott Snyder | Art/Cover: Hayden Sherman | $3.99

Scott Snyder, the #1 New York Times best-selling author and celebrated writer of Batman and American Vampire, will debut a chilling original comic book project in July.

Desperate people, desperate situations. In Dark Spaces, Snyder explores the decisions made — and irreversible actions taken — when the walls are closing in, when knuckles are white and teeth are bared. Each character-driven entry in the Dark Spaces anthology series is a fully contained, standalone story written by Scott Snyder. Championing the new generation of comic creators, Snyder will curate additional future projects fitting the Dark Spaces theme from promising young writers and artists.

“With Dark Spaces, I wanted to do something different. This is a chance to tell dark, grounded, character-driven stories that are totally unique. Plus, I wanted this to be a book where I could collaborate with a terrific up-and-coming talent like Hayden,” says Snyder. “It was also important to me to be able to hold the door open for even more new writers and artists. That’s why Dark Spaces: Wildfire is its own story, but will also mark the beginning of a line of new books featuring other writers and artists curated by me. Mark Doyle and IDW saw the vision and have been amazing partners in helping me build this space.”

The first series will debut with a scorching five-part heist entitled Dark Spaces: Wildfire, featuring painstakingly detailed artwork by rising star Hayden Sherman and colors by Ronda Pattison.

Dark Spaces: Wildfire is set six weeks into the slow burn of the historic Arroyo fire and introduces a crew of women from an inmate firefighting program risking everything on the frontlines.Their newest recruit — a white-collar convict with a deep network of shady dealers — discovers that they’re mere miles from a former associate’s abandoned mansion and proposes a plan to abandon their duties and hunt for riches under the cover of smoke and ash. The team must decide if they’re ready to jeopardize their one sure path back to normalcy for a score that would truly change their lives. ... But is this a flicker of fortune or a deadly trap?

Sherman says, “Dark Spaces: Wildfire is a remarkable book, and working alongside Scott continues to be a joy. I can’t wait for everyone to see what we’ve got in store!”

“Scott and I have told a lot of stories over the years. We knew that we wanted to work together again, but we wanted to do something new while giving someone new a chance to shine ... and that’s Hayden,” says Mark Doyle, editorial director of Originals. “This is the kind of work that makes you stand up, pay attention and want more!”

• I generally like Scott Snyder's writing, but that art does nothing for me.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS MINDBREAKER GN

GI JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO: BEST OF SNAKE EYES

GODZILLA VS MMPR #4 (OF 5)

ROCKETEER: THE GREAT RACE #4 (OF 4)

STAR TREK: MIRROR WAR #7 (OF 8)

TMNT COLLECTED VOL 14  HC

TRANSFORMERS: LAST BOT STANDING #3

USAGI YOJIMBO #29

IMAGE COMICS

BLOOD-STAINED TEETH #4

DO A POWERBOMB #2

FARMHAND #19

GUNSLINGER SPAWN #10

HOME SICK PILOTS VOL 3 TPB

ICE CREAM MAN #31

LEGO NINJAGO GARMADON #3

NOCTERRA VOL 2: PEDAL TO THE METAL TPB

PROPHET #1 REMASTERED EDITION

Story: Rob Liefeld | Art: Dan Panosian, Clay Mann, Kenneth Rocafort, Philip Tan, V Kenneth Marion, Victor Bogdonavic, Dan Fraga, Marat Mychaels, Ed Piskor, Tom Scioli, Jim Rugg, Thomas Hedglen, Various | Art/Cover: Rob Liefeld | $3.99

The issue that started it all, PROPHET #1 re-mastered by some of today's top comic book talents! Prophet made his first appearance in 1992, electrifying fandom, and we are celebrating and commemorating his impact with a star-studded roster of illustrators creating all-new magic with fresh new pages for this commemorative 30th anniversary issue!

• Didn't buy it 30 years ago, not gonna buy it now.

ROGUES GALLERY #1

Story: Hannah Rose May | Art: Justin Mason, Triona Farrell | Covers: Declan Shalvey, Tula Lotay, Justin Mason | $3.99

Debut writer Hannah Rose May (actress known for Shooter, Altered Carbon) and rising-star artist Justin Mason (Spider-Punk) team up with fan favorite Declan Shalvey (Time Before Time, Bog Bodies) for an all-new ongoing series titled Rogues’ Gallery.

Rogues’ Gallery is a very timely story that I felt compelled to tell. I wanted to explore what happens when fandom can turn into unhealthy obsession and where the line between reality and fiction blurs," said May. "Every superhero has an origin story and this is Maisie Wade’s. I’m very fortunate to have partnered with such an exceptional team on this series and incredibly excited to have my first book be published by Image Comics.”

The Purge meets Scream in this pulse-pounding story that follows disenfranchised TV superhero actress Maisie Wade as she is terrorized by an unhinged group of intruders cosplaying her day job’s archvillains. If Maisie is going to survive the night, she’ll need to be the hero she has come to despise.

Shalvey added: "It's been great to help guide talented newcomers like Hannah and Justin and help them make Rogues' Gallery a reality. This book is an interesting look at where superhero media and superhero fiction meet, with deadly consequences. Hannah Rose May's writing is razor sharp and expertly skews Hollywood culture, depicted brilliantly, moodily and excitingly by Justin Mason. Comics mainstays like Triona Farrell and Hassan Otsmane Elhou add their experience to really land this unique story."

"Working on Rogues’ Gallery alongside this talented team was a blast, I feel we each brought a unique flavor that bundles into one amazing story. Readers will be in for a wild ride from start to finish that really captures the world we live in today," said Mason.

• Sounds interesting, but I come in with a pre-existing prejudice against creators from other fields coming into comics and writing stories that basically star themselves.
  • Here's a preview.

SEVEN SONS #2

SILVER COIN #12

SKYBOUND PRESENTS AFTERSCHOOL #2

Story: Kate Herron, Briony Redman | Art: Leila Leiz | Cover: Veronica Fish | $4.99

Here's a first look at Skybound Presents Afterschool #2, the latest issue of the new teen horror anthology miniseries that takes the familiar cautionary tales we’ve all learned in our youths and flips them on their heads. Afterschool #2 is out July 20 with the story of a monster stork that’s never been told before. 

In this issue, the acclaimed writing duo of Kate Herron (Marvel Studios’ Loki, Sex Education) & Briony Redman (the BAFTA Rocliffe-winning Pont Brec) team up with artist Leila Leiz (M.O.M.: Mother of Madness, Horde), colorist Giovanna Niro (Two Moons) and letterer Pat Brosseau (Manifest Destiny) to present a standalone horror story soaked in blood and feathers. Afterschool #2 also features a stunning cover by acclaimed artist Veronica Fish (Archie, Sabrina the Teenage Witch).

“Scratches to mark you, a feather to warn you, then it comes ...” According to the urban legend, if you try to get rid of your baby, a monstrous stork will force you to keep it. But surely, that can’t be true, can it? For Leah and her friends, they’re about to find out about just how true it is in ... The Storkening!

“As two people who love monsters and anthology stories, we are over the moon to be working both with Skybound and kickass artist Leila Leiz to bring a monster like you haven’t seen before to life,” said Herron and Redman.

“It has always been a dream of mine to draw an incredible horror story featuring birds, thanks to Sir Alfred Hitchcock,” said Leiz. “Working alongside the brilliant imagination and narrative brought by Kate and Briony, that dream has now come true.”

The team behind this Afterschool special joins the impressive roster of lauded writers and all-star artists from comics, television and beyond working on the miniseries, including Justin Benson & Aaron Moorhead (Marvel Studios’ Moon Knight) and Greg Hinkle (The Rattler, Airboy); Jill Blotevogel (Scream: The TV Series) and Marley Zarcone (Shade, the Changing Girl; Effigy); and Leon Hendrix III (Two Sentence Horror Stories, Mayor of Kingstown) and Eric Zawadzki (Heart Attack, House of El). Each standalone Afterschool special features a unique creative team to give each issue a distinct horrifying feel, with its own relatable characters and truly chilling lessons. 

• These actually look good. If they keep up intriguing me like this, I may pop for the collection.

SKYBOUND X #25

Story: Robert Kirkman, Joshua Williams, Lorenzo De Felici, Mac Smith | Art: Andrei Bressan, Lorenzo De Felici, Mac Smith | Art/Cover: Ryan Ottley | Variants: Andrei Bressan & Adriano Lucas, Lorenzo De Felici, Mac Smith, Ryan Ottley | $4.99

In celebration of Image Comics’ 30th anniversary, Skybound X returns with issue #25, embracing the “Images of Tomorrow” legacy by showcasing four all-new series — the highly anticipated Battle Beast, Dark Ride, Kroma and Scurry. 

The extra-length issue features characters from some of the most-acclaimed comics talent today, all setting the stage for epic new series launches. 

From the pages of Invincible comes breakout star Battle Beast, reuniting the legendary Invincible team of Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley. The acclaimed team behind Birthright, Josh Williamson and Andrei Bressan, also reunite to kick off the new horror epic Dark Ride. Then, discover the first appearance of the savage and beautiful Kroma, from writer/artist Lorenzo De Felici (Oblivion Song). And finally, Mac Smith masterfully tells the story of how animals battle for survival when all of humanity dies in the post-apocalyptic world of Scurry. 

“Battle Beast is one of those characters I’m always trying to find a way to write again. Ryan Ottley is an artist I’m always trying to find a way to work with again,” said Kirkman. “Invincible fans should start getting REAL excited for what we’re cooking up together! This 25th issue of Skybound X is going to be the best one yet!”

• Skybound, which didn't exist 30 years ago, is the best part of Image and is celebrating what it wasn't there for. *shrug*

STRAY DOGS DOG DAYS TPB

THE WALKING DEAD DLX #43

MARVEL COMICS

ALIEN ANNUAL #1

Story: Phillip Kennedy Johnson | Art/Cover: Salvador Larroca

Over the last year, Phillip Kennedy Johnson and Salvador Larroca’s explosive run on ALIEN has thrilled new and longtime fans with a brand-new saga set in the iconic — and terrifying — world of the Alien franchise. Packed with incredible action and pulse-pounding horror, the latest ALIEN comic series has been an exciting new chapter that has added new characters, discoveries and depth to this legendary sci-fi mythos. To wrap up their first era on the title, Johnson and Larrocca will team up on giant-sized annual issue this June. ALIEN ANNUAL #1 will explore the mysterious tragic past of series’ hero Gabriel Cruz, revealing his original deadly run-in with the Xenomorph.

Years before Bloodlines, Weyland-Yutani security chief Gabriel Cruz was a company man. His devotion to WY came first, no matter what the cost. But when the company decides to conduct a trial run experiment with a Xenomorph, will Cruz stand by and let innocent soldiers die?

“By now, it’s no secret how much I LOVE the Alien universe,” Johnson said. “After more than a year on the series, I’m still as thrilled writing Marvel’s Alien as I was on the first day. Mainstay Marvel artist Salvador Larroca has been my partner every step of the way, and for Salva’s final chapter as the series artist, I wanted to bring it back to one of our favorite characters we created together: the protagonist of Bloodlines, Weyland-Yutani’s lifelong trigger man Gabriel Cruz.

“My mission statement for the series has always been ‘make it feel like the films.’ But for this chapter, we had an opportunity to tie the films into one of my favorite games in recent memory, ALIENS: FIRETEAM ELITE. Since the first moment I played that game, I wanted to see Gabe in his prime with his fellow soldiers, face-to-face with xenomorphs and combat synths. That’s what readers (and gamers) will see in the annual: a chapter that belongs on the shelf alongside the films, but also alongside the beloved game that my fellow superfans have spent so many hours playing over the past year.”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: MAN-WOLF AT MIDNIGHT TPB

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL 1 HC 4TH PTG

AVENGERS #58

A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY #1 (OF 6)

Story: Kieron Gillen | Art: Valerio Schiti | Colors: Marte Gracia | Letters: VC’s Clayton Cowles | Cover: Mark Brooks & Sabine Rich | Teen+ | $5.99

Years of tension and secrets between the heroes of the Marvel Universe will erupt into an emotional and apocalyptic war in A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY, the latest Marvel Comics crossover event coming this summer. Written by mastermind talent Kieron Gillen and featuring the grand-scale artwork of Valerio Schiti and color artist Marte Gracia, A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY will be a six-issue series that will spin out into multiple limited series, one-shots and tie-in issues of your favorite ongoing series. The extraordinary odyssey will tie together radical plot developments that have been brewing in the pages of AVENGERS, ETERNALS, and X-MEN titles and leave a monumental impact on these three factions and their relationships with eachother moving forward.

The Avengers have become a more powerful global force than ever from their base inside a long-dead Celestial. The X-Men have achieved a form of immortality on their utopian island nation of Krakoa. And the Eternals have begun a new cycle of life as they continue their sworn mission to eliminate the Deviants. But when the Eternals learn that mutantkind itself is a form of excess deviation, a vicious assault on Krakoa ensues – with Earth’s Mightiest Heroes trapped in the middle. Get your glimpse at the opening battles in the all-new A.X.E.: JUGDMENT DAY #1 trailer, featuring never-before-seen artwork.

The Eternals’ plan for mutant annihilation will include unleashing the most brutal members of their species starting with URANOS THE UNDYING! Imprisoned for millions of years, the grand-uncle of Thanos will be instrumental in the conflict, leading the attack against the new mutant planet of Arakko.

And Uranos won’t be the only new Eternals threat that the X-Men will have to face. Head to Marvel.com now for the reveal of THE HEX, mega-powerful Eternals that have awakened from a millennia-long slumber to stomp out mutantkind.

"The Eternals are the aggressors here,” Gillen explained to Popverse in a recent interview. “This is the Eternals about to go to war. You get to see the prime Eternals building their armories, working out how they're going to kill people, various plans and kidnappings, and the good Eternals perhaps being a bit more lost. It's preparation for war. That's what it is. I think that's the best way of describing it, as well as being also a really good restatement of what's going on in the Eternals. Because if you haven't read issues one to 12, this is like, 'OK, I don't know anything about Eternals. I don't know, why would [they] be going to war? Who are they even?' It's that as well. This is the preparation of the war happening and everything you need to know going in."

"Honestly, for me, speaking as a reader as much as a writer, there's nothing worse than an event that comes out of nowhere," Gillen said in a recent interview with Popverse. "It had to come from the books. So yeah, I was looking at the Avengers, what Jason [Aaron] has built in the mythology there. I was looking at the X-Books, the secrets of Krakoa coming to light, and I was looking at what I was doing in Eternals, which dances with both of them, the various tensions in Eternal society there. And now, that's stuff going to blow up. It's just that kind of 'Oh, look, these are three logical strains that are intersecting, let's then bring them forth and see what happens with them.' "

MORE JUDGMENT DAY

• This press release was originally titled "Judgment Day in July" with Judgment Day #1 arriving on July 6. But all the books are late and many will bleed into August, despite what the checklist above says.
  • Also, note that the checklist doesn't include any Avengers or Eternals books. Is "Judgment Day" basically an X-Men event? Or will Avengers and Eternals books join later?

“In the land of the righteous, the wicked will be put to death!”

The event will have a massive impact on the characters involved and their stories moving forward and fans can get their first hint of the full scope of A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY right now by learning more about the event’s issues and tie-ins set to debut in July.

A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY #1-2 (OF 6)

Story: Kieron Gillen | Art: Valerio Schiti | Covers: Mark Brooks

July will see the release of both A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY #1 and A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY #2 and Gillen and Schiti’s emotional opening issues promise to define the summer. The X-Men claim they’re the planets’ new gods. The Eternals know that position is already filled. The Avengers are about to realize exactly how many secrets their so-called friends have kept from them. Years of tension lead to a volcanic eruption as two worlds burn. Who has leaked the X-Men’s secrets to their latest foes? Why is Tony Stark abducting an old friend? And who stands in judgment over the whole world? As the world shakes, an unlikely group of heroes and less-than-heroes gather to find a peaceful solution. Sadly, the best laid plans of man, mutant and Eternal oft go awry.

A.X.E.: DEATH TO THE MUTANTS #1 (OF 3)

Story: Kieron Gillen | Art: Guiu Vilanova | Cover: Esad Ribić

Gillen will also team up with artist Guiu Vilanova to explore the root of the Eternals’ fury against mutantkind and the schism it’s causing in their society in a three-issue limited series beginning in July titled A.X.E.: DEATH TO THE MUTANTS. The mutants are Deviants. Eternals are coded to correct excess deviation. The mutants are eternal, Mars colonizers, ever-spreading. Eternals know what they should do. Our heroes don’t want to, but can they resist the murderous designs coded into their body as surely as any Sentinel? And if they can’t, can anyone survive the coming judgment?

In addition, A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY will spin off into the following titles throughout July:

IMMORTAL X-MEN #5

Story: Kieron Gillen | Art: Michele Bandini | Cover: Giuseppe Camuncoli

IMMORTAL X-MEN #5 will see Gillen and artist Michele Bandini spotlighting one of mutantkind’s most fervent warriors — EXODUS. Bennet du Paris was born in the 12th century. Exodus marched forth with a sword in his hand and a shield in his heart to protect what he believes. It’s now the 21st century. What’s changed? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And the Eternals who dared attack Krakoa are going to discover what that means.

X-FORCE #30

Story: Benjamin Percy | Art: Robert Gill | Covers: Joshua Cassara, Carlos Magno

Deadpool joins and Kraven’s mutant hunt begins in Benjamin Percy and Robert Gill’s X-FORCE #30. X-Force has taken some lumps, but a new era begins as old-school X-Forcer Wade Wilson makes his grand return! Well, grand for him, necessary for the team, as X-Force needs all the help it can get in the fallout from the Hellfire Gala and the revelations of A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY! Find out why Kraven the Hunter is involved in the start of a landmark storyline titled “The Hunt for X.”

X-MEN #13

Story: Gerry Duggan | Art: C.F. Villa | Cover: Martin Coccolo

Who are the true inheritors of the Earth? The X-Men and Eternals fight over the answer to that question in X-MEN #13 by Gerry Duggan and C.F. Villa. The mutants are the next stage of evolution. Evolution depends on a mutation of genes – the genes of the offspring deviating from their progenitors. Some would call the X-gene EXCESS deviation. Those people are gonna need to be taken down a few pegs.

X-MEN RED #5

Story: Al Ewing | Art: Stefano Caselli | Cover: Russell Dauterman

And Arakko sees war yet again in X-MEN RED #5 by Al Ewing and Stefano Caselli. No one who is not an Omega-level mutant has ever taken one of the nine seats of the Great Ring. Together, they are the greatest power Arakko has ever known – and it’s nine against one. So, if the nine are losing…what does that say about the one? Judgment Day has come to the Red Planet – and it’s Arakko’s greatest test since X OF SWORDS!

DEADPOOL BAD BLOOD #3

DEFENDERS: BEYOND #1 (OF 5)

Story: Al Ewing | Art: Javier Rodríguez | Wraparound Cover: Javier Rodríguez | Teen+ | $3.99

Writer Al Ewing and artist Javier Rodríguez will follow up their acclaimed work on last year’s DEFENDERS: THERE ARE NO RULES with a new volume starting in June. Titled DEFENDERS: BEYOND, the mind-bending saga will feature a brand-new lineup who unite to tackle an adversary with the power to end reality as we know it. Seen in yesterday’s teasers, fans will instantly recognize this legendary being who comes from BEYOND. But as the previous DEFENDERS series proved, nothing is ever as it seems when Ewing and Rodríguez dive deep into the Marvel cosmos. ... Readers can expect these comic book masterminds to once again flip core Marvel concepts inside out and along the way, introduce bold additions to the Marvel cosmic pantheon, reveal shocking destinies for the Defenders and other Marvel heroes, and discover what secrets lie at the very foundation of the Marvel Universe.

It all kicks off when Doctor Strange sends a dire warning from beyond the grave! Blue Marvel, America Chavez, Taaia (the mother of Galactus), Tigra, and Loki (a variant of the God of Mischief who should be familiar to readers of Ewing’s LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD series) will have assemble to defend reality itself! Their mission will take them to the very limits of space and time (and beyond it) as they confront questions few heroes have dared to ask and receive answers no one in the Marvel Universe is prepared for…

"It's great to be co-storytelling with Javier again on another DEFENDERS book — he's more than an artist, he's the other half of the equation,” Ewing said. “There's no DEFENDERS without him. And of course, we had to go even bigger - so in this book, we're going on a magical journey into the Mystery itself, mapping the Marvel Godhead and bringing back knowledge that ties into what has gone before, some seismic things to come ... and if we're lucky, maybe a little off-the-page magic to feed your hungry head. We've got an eclectic new crew of Defenders chosen for the task by the final spell of Stephen Strange — I'm saying what's probably a final goodbye to a lot of stuff from the past ten years with this one, and for at least one character, this will be the last adventure. Hope you survive the psychedelic experience, pilgrim!"

"Al Ewing is like a wizard that opens doors to the greatest ‘larger than life’ stories you could imagine,” Rodríguez said. “He could take you through the most cosmic and spectacular passages of the Marvel Universe. And at the same time, he cares about each of the characters on the team, their lives, their particular problems so that you worry about them. And I have a lot of fun translating that to images. Those are the reasons that I'm so happy to get back to THE DEFENDERS.”

• Ooh, a gif!
  • I can't believe the art below is making me nostalgic for '80s Defenders. Especially since I didn't particularly enjoy '80s Defenders, especially when it was basically Adventures of Gargoyle and the Lamest Ex-X-Men. More likely I'm just nostalgic for being 40 years younger.

EXCALIBUR: THE SWORD IS DRAWN TPB (NEW PTG)

IRON MAN #21

KNIGHTS OF X #4

MAESTRO: WORLD WAR M #5

MARVEL STUDIOS FALCON WINTER SOLDIER ART SERIES HC

MARVEL SUPERHERO CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS GALLERY EDITION HC

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #40

MMW SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL 5 HC

MOON KNIGHT: BLACK WHITE BLOOD #3

NEW FANTASTIC FOUR #2

NEW MUTANTS EPIC COLLECTION: END OF THE BEGINNING TPB

SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #5

SHANG-CHI AND THE TEN RINGS #1

Story: Gene Luen Yang | Art: Marcus To | Cover: Dike Ruan | Teen+ | $3.99

Marvel’s greatest fighter has had a transformation since Yang starting penning his adventures in 2020. Packed with revelations about the hero’s origin and family, dangerous additions to his rogues gallery, and changes to his relationship with the wider Marvel Universe, SHANG-CHI’s future is more unpredictable than ever. And with the emergence of the legendary TEN RINGS in recent issues, Shang-Chi’s story is about to take a shocking turn. Revealed to have power that rivals the Infinity Gems, the TEN RINGS is a weapon that everyone from Hydra to the Hand wants their hands on. The repercussions will be so great that it will usher in an all-new SHANG-CHI ongoing. The previously solicited SHANG-CHI #13 will now be SHANG-CHI AND THE TEN RINGS #1, the start of a bold chapter for the character.

Shang-Chi has gained possession of the powerful Ten Rings. But so much concentrated energy has not gone unnoticed. Now, every bounty hunter, assassin and evil syndicate in the Marvel Universe is coming to take the Rings from him! But will the responsibility and the truth of the Rings be too much to bear for the hero? The debut issue will see Shang-Chi in a striking showdown with Razorfist, more trouble for the Five Weapons Society, and the first appearance of a new foe — RED CANNON!

“It's been such a joy to work with Marcus To over the last couple of months.  He's a brilliant artist.  His characters are vibrant and full of energy, and he's so good at fight choreography!” Yang said. “We're all really excited about the new #1!  And about bringing in ten of the most powerful items ever into the Marvel Universe!”

“Gene and I are gearing up to give the fans one hell of an action-packed book,” To added. “Shang-Chi is the greatest hand-to-hand combatant in the Marvel Universe, and we’re gonna show it in this story.”

Discover the truth behind the Ten Rings when SHANG-CHI AND THE TEN RINGS #1 hits stands on July 20. For more information, visit Marvel.com.

• This is not my Shang-Chi. I really loved the character when he was a reluctant warrior in "games of deceit and death" with his MI6 supporting cast and the relationship with Leiko that always had an implied question mark. And he relied on nothing but his training, not magic rings of any kind. The stakes were always very down-to-earth, and therefore more immediate and relatable. And, man, the art! Paul Gulacy, Mike Zeck, Gene Day  — Master of Kung Fu was an artistic showcase every month. But eventually MOKF didn't sell very well, I guess, because it was canceled. Now they'e re-invented the character for a new generation.
  • And I get that, I really do. And I hope Shang-Chi finds a whole new readership. But it's not "my" Shang-Chi, and I'm just not interested. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.
  • Here's a trailer.

SHE-HULK #5

SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE #4

STAR WARS #25

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #25

STAR WARS: HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #4

STAR WARS: HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #4

THE MARVELS #12

VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR #4

X LIVES AND DEATHS OF WOLVERINE HC

MORE COMICS

ALIAS BLACK & WHITE #6

ARMORCLADS #5 (OF 5)

BELLE: RETURN OF SCYLLA #1

BLINK #1

Story: Christopher Sebela | Art/Cover: Hayden Sherman | Oni | $3.99

Wren Booker was three when she was found catatonic and covered in blood on the streets of New York. Since that day, she's been haunted by a childhood she can't remember. After decades of searching, Wren stumbles upon a cryptic website streaming multiple CCT feeds from strange rooms in a ruined building and something clicks, setting off hidden memories that lead her back to a place she's seen in lifelong nightmares. Hunting for answers, Wren breaks into the building, but instead finds herself entangled in the camera-filled dark mazes of a decayed social experiment known only as BLINK.

Eisner-nominated Christopher Sebela (Dirtbag Rapture), Hayden Sherman (Thumbs), and Nick Filardi (Rogue Planet) team up for a found-footage horror where uncovering your past will leave you trapped inside it.

• Sounds intriguing. Not quite sure what to make of that cover, though! Kinda looks like the hosts' faces when they open up on Westworld.
  • Here’s a preview.

BROTHER OF ALL MEN #1

Story: Zac Thompson | Art/Cover: Eoin Marron | Aftershock Comics | $4.99

It is 1928. Veteran of the Great War and part-time private eye Guy Horn travels to a remote community in Western Canada to retrieve his estranged brother from the clutches of a dangerous cult. As Guy struggles to gain control of his own personal demons, he's tantalized by the cause and its charismatic leader, Brother XII.

A tightly plotted horror-mystery based on a true story wherein writer Zac Thompson (I BREATHED A BODY, UNDONE BY BLOOD, Ka-Zar) joins forces with artist Eoin Marron (KILLER GROOVE) for a new miniseries that blends the unexpected twists of hard-boiled detective noir with the uncanny traditions of folk-horror.

• I generally like stories set in mostly ignored eras, like the interwar period, just for the history I learn.
  • Here's a preview.

BUNNY MASK HOLLOW INSIDE #3

BY THE HORNS DARK EARTH #3

A CALCULATED MAN #2

CAT GIRL #1

Story: Ben Dunn, David Furr | Art: Jane Wen | Antarctic Press | $9.99

The feline fatale claws her way out of the pages of Exciting Comics into her own title! There's a new villain in town named Scalphunter, and he's gunning for Catman, but he hasn't counted on the hero's daughter coming to the rescue as Cat Girl!

• I get it: Cute girls look awesome in cat suits. But you can have too much of a good thing, and I think we've hit that point. Going back to the Golden Age's Black Cat and Catwoman, we must have 50 or more cat-girls running around.

COROLLARY #4 (OF 4)

DEVILS HIGHWAY VOL 2 #3 (OF 5)

DO NOT PET #3: SERVICE DOG’S GRAPHIC TAIL

ENDANGERED #2

EXCITING COMICS #22

FLORIDA MAN #1

Story: Mike Baron | Art: Elias Marins | Art/Cover: Todd Mulrooney

Laugh-out loud funny and unapologetically offensive, but with a heart of gold, this is the comic book personification of all those wild and weird "Florida Man" news stories we've all been shocked by — and laughed at for years. Eisner award winning writer Mike Baron (Punisher, The Flash, Nexus, Star Wars) brings to life the tall tales of the most hilarious and notorious Florida native ever to be Google searched more than Kim Kardashian ... Florida Man! Based on Baron's series of critically acclaimed Florida Man novels, this outrageous comic dives into the heart of many of those bizarre stories we've all seen in news headlines and funny internet memes with a heartwarming story that's squarely aimed at grown-ups who still love comics.

Mike Baron is bringing back "funny books" with this serialized comic series reprinting his crowd-funded graphic novel with a few new twists. Now the quintessential "Florida Man" is finally defined in all his outrageous glory straight from the heart of one of the most magical and bizarre states in America. Follow Gary and his girlfriend Krystal as they go from rags to riches, and to riches to rags again, and laugh at the ongoing adventures of a pair of loveable losers landing in and out of jail, but always moving on to their next big scheme.

"Funny & crazy ... a fun read! Should be a series!" — Brion TV

"Grab yourself a six-pack, your twelve-gauge, and a head full of crazy! Florida Man is a wild, redneck fever dream fueled by a cache of increasingly funny and absurd circumstances!" — Morgan Quaid, Super Serious Comics

• In hindsight, this was inevitable.

GILT #4 (OF 5)

GOLD DIGGER #290

HAUNTED BELOVED ONE-SHOT

Story/Art: Natasha Alterici | Literati Press | Mature | $5.00

'Til death do us part ...? Following a fatal accident, a newly incorporeal lover makes an earnest attempt to reconnect with their widow. But will their paranormal meddling be for better or for worse?

• I hope when I die I get to haunt somebody. Sounds like fun.

HONCHO #2 (OF 2)

ILLUSION WITCH #2 (OF 6)

JONESES #4 (OF 5)

JUNGLE COMICS #6

LIFE ZERO #6

LITTLE RED RONIN #1

Story: Garrett Gunn | Art/Cover: Kit Wallis | Source Point Press | $3.99

A terrible beast has haunted the citizens of Poletown for decades. Although the monster hasn't been seen in years, disappearances and gruesome killings still plague the townsfolk. Determined to clear her family name, Red hunts The Great Wolf in hopes of exonerating her grandmother, who lives in exile for spreading terrifying propaganda.

• Cute.

LOCUST: THE BALLAD OF MEN #1

Story: Massimo Rosi | Art: Alex Nieto | Scout Comics | $4.99

Are you ready to return to the world of locusts? Max's journey, revealed in a series of flashes between past and present, brings us closer and closer to Ford's lair. However, proximity to Ford is the very antithesis of safety as the fanatical cult leader now seems increasingly ready to devastate everything in the name of his insane religious vision.

• Locusts are creepy!

MONSTER MEN: ISLE OF TERROR #2 (OF 3)

MONSTROUS BOOK OF THE DEAD #2 (OF 4)

NOOK #2 (OF 3)

NYOBI ORIGINS #1

Story: Larry Higgins | Art: Juan Antonio Ontivero | Covers: Justin Hunt, Courtney Rose | Antarctic Press | $4.99

The origin story seven years in the making! Years ago, a talented teen named Nyobi was performing in an all-girl J-pop super-group called The Geisha Dolls. At age 16, during a concert at a mall in Tokyo, she was being mobbed by fans when her powers manifested: A ring of light flashed before everyone's eyes, and she was gone. She reappeared at the back of the building, and quickly realized her life was about to change forever!

• I suspect the real origin of this character is that somebody wanted to do the "Japanese schoolgirl" fetish as a superhero so they could write or draw them every month.

OCEAN WILL TAKE US #4

PLANET COMICS #6

PLAYTHINGS #2

PUNCHLINE #13

RAD WRAITH #2

RICK & MORTY: BIG DUMB SUMMER VACATION #1

Story: Annie Griggs | Art: Puste | Cover: Derek Fridolfs | Oni Press | $4.99

It's the worst summer vacation ever. When Rick picks a planet with strange rules regarding beach access, Jerry does everything he can to break them. What could be worse than sunburn? Sun Parasites.

• You know who really loved Rick & Morty? Like, really, really loved it? Rich Lane. So now I'm going to spend the rest of the day trying to think about how much he enjoyed it, and what a good thing that was, and all the funny times he enthusiastically recommended it to me. And I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry.
  • OK, maybe I'll cry a little bit.

RICK & MORTY: INFINITY HOUR #4

ROBYN HOOD: CHILDREN OF DR MOREAU #1

SHE BITES #1

Story: Hedwig Hale | Art/Cover: Alberto Hernandez R. | Scout Comics | $4.99

Elsie Baker is a 134-year-old vampire in the body of a 9-year-old girl. Sick and tired of stupid adults treating her like a lost little girl and not letting her buy cigarettes, Elsie decides to hire a babysitter to be her chaperone. Enter Brenda Zielinski, a suicidal teenager in search of some quick cash so she can buy a one-way ticket to Scotland to jump off a cliff. Despite the generous payday, it turns out that babysitting a vampire might be more trouble than it's worth.

• Isn't this basically Let the Right One In, if you squint at it? And Interview with the Vampire and Near Dark have already played with the idea of vampires stuck eternally in preadolescence, while Black Hammer has thoroughly explored the frustration/horror of an adult being trapped in a preadolescent body (Golden Gail). I know there's nothing new under the sun, but when I can rattle off that many antecedents for a story off the top of my head, it doesn't really intrigue me. Of course, execution is everything, so it could surprise me.

TRISKELE #2

WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF PALLADIONS #4

WHERE STARSHIPS GO TO DIE #2

WHITEOUT 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION #1

• Much, much better than the movie.

WORLD WAR 3: BATTLE OVER HOKKAIDO #4 (OF 5)

YUKI VS PANDA #9

FANTAGRAPHICS

• Another batch of bizarre Fantagraphics offerings.

BARELY HUMAN TPB

Story/Art: Johnny Ryan | Mature | $49.99

Johnny Ryan's compulsion to flout any and all accepted standards of decency in his humor and cartoons have not only garnered him a tremendous following — Instagram has banned him multiple times with hundreds of posts scrubbed from those accounts. (He can be found, currently, at @johnnyryanjohnnyryan1). Guess what? We've got 'em! Over 500 of the grossest, crudest, most surrealistic, scatological, and of course hilarious cartoons you'll ever see, presented with loving care in this gorgeous, oversized collection with fine art paper. They may not meet with your approval, but you will laugh. Crafted throughout the pandemic and posted daily, these cartoons helped keep both the author and hundreds of thousands of others sane during the past two years. From conventional gag cartoons to pieces decidedly unconventional and almost Dadaist in their humor, these are some of the most visually imaginative — and comedically brilliant — single-panel cartoons ever conceived, whether in the service of boner jokes or sheer visual absurdism.

• Barely printable!

STONE FRUIT HC (NEW PTG)       $29.99

MEGG & MOGG IN AMSTERDAM AND OTHER STORIES HC

Story/Art: Simon Hanselmann |  Mature | $24.99

The NYT Best-Selling comics series returns with depressed stoners Megg the Witch and Mogg the Cat in Amsterdam trying to repair their relationship: Their friend Owl comes to rescue them.

Megg the witch, Mogg the cat, their friend Owl and Werewolf Jones struggle unsuccessfully with their depression, drug use, sexuality, poverty, lack of ambition and their complex feelings about each other. It's a laff riot! Megg and Mogg decide to take a trip to Amsterdam for some quality couple time, although the trip gets off to a rocky start when they forget their antidepressants. They need Owl to come and help them save their relationship. But why does he have a suitcase full of glass dildos? And what will they do when they realize that the housesitting Werewolf Jones has turned their apartment into a "f#@k zone"? Megg & Mogg in Amsterdam collects all of Simon Hanselmann's contributions to Vice.com, the Ignatz Award-nominated short story "St. Owl's Bay," and other surprises that will add additional color and background for fans of Megahex.

• What th--?

MORE COLLECTIONS/OGNs

AFTER THE RAIN GN

Story: Nnedi Okorafor | Art: David Brame, John Jennings | Abram ComicArts | $16.99

After the Rain is an adaptation of Nnedi Okorafor's short story, "On the Road." The adaptation, written by John Jennings and illustrated by David Brame, begins in Nigeria during a powerful and unexpected storm. While visiting her grandmother, a young Nigerian-American woman named Chioma answers a knock at the door and is horrified by what she sees — a young boy with a severe head wound is standing on the doorstep. When he touches Chioma, his hand burns like fire and just as suddenly as he arrived, he disappears.

Her grandmother comes down to see what is wrong and chastises Chioma for opening the door for a stranger. Outside there are only footprints in the mud which vanish in the same manner as their owner.

Chioma knows that something is wrong, and that the boy has "marked" her in some way. Haunted and hunted, Chioma must embrace her heritage in order to survive.

• Something tells me that I'd have a better idea what this is about if I knew anything about Nigerian folklore. Of course, I could probably fill that gap in my knowledge by reading this book!

CRUMBS GN

• Rom-com.

JOSEPH SMITH AND MORMONS GN

• Don't care.

SHADOWMAN (2020) VOL 2 TPB

• Collection.

THREE LITTLE WISHES GN

• Looks silly.

WEED MAGIC VOL 1 TPB

• Collection.

WELCOME TO ST. HELL: MY TRANS TEEN MISADVENTURE GN

• Don't care.

MORE MANGA

100 GIRLFRIENDS WHO REALLY LOVE YOU VOL 3 GN

2 POINT 5 DIMENSIONAL SEDUCTION VOL 3 GN

ALICE IN KYOTO FOREST VOL 2 GN

THE ART OF YOKO TANJI SC      

BANISHED FROM HERO PARTY QUIET COUNTRYSIDE VOL 2 GN

BEASTARS VOL 19 GN

BOX OF LIGHT VOL 1 GN

DOUBLE VOL 4 GN

DRAGON GOES HOUSE HUNTING VOL 7 GN

DUNGEON PEOPLE VOL 1 GN

FRIEREN BEYOND JOURNEY’S END VOL 5 GN

GABRIEL DROPOUT VOL 11 GN

A GALAXY NEXT DOOR VOL 2 GN

HEAVENS DESIGN TEAM VOL 7 GN

HERO LIFE OF SELF PROCLAIMED MEDIOCRE DEMON VOL 5 GN

HIGEHIRO AFTER BEING REJECTED VOL 4 GN

HITOMI CHAN IS SHY WITH STRANGERS VOL 1 GN

I BELONG TO THE BADDEST GIRL AT SCHOOL VOL 4 GN

ILL NEVER BE YOUR CROWN PRINCESS VOL 1 GN

I’M A WITCH: MY CRUSH WANTS A LOVE POTION VOL 1 GN

ISLAND IN A PUDDLE VOL 2 GN

LIVING ROOM MATSUNAGA SAN VOL 11 GN

MADE IN ABYSS ANTHOLOGY VOL 4 GN

MAN AND HIS CAT VOL 6 GN

MANGA Z #1

MASHLE MAGIC & MUSCLES VOL 7 GN

MULTI MIND MAYHEM VOL 4 GN

MY DATE WITH MONSTERS TPB

MY LOVEY DOVEY WIFE IS A STONE COLD KILLER VOL 3 GN

MY ROOM IS A DUNGEON REST STOP VOL 5 GN

MY SENPAI IS ANNOYING VOL 8 GN

NICOLA: TRAVELING AROUND THE DEMON WORLD VOL 4 GN

NURSE HITOMI’S MONSTER INFIRMARY VOL 13 GN

OROCHI PERFECT ED VOL 2 GN

OSSAN IDOL VOL 6 GN

PETER GRILL & PHILOSOPHER’S TIME VOL 8 GN

PRECARIOUS WOMAN: MISS BLACK GENERAL VOL 7 GN

REBORN AS A BARRIER MASTER VOL 1 GN

RECORD RAGNAROK VOL 3 GN

SARAZANMAI OFFICIAL MANGA ANTHOLOGY VOL 1 GN

SINOALICE VOL 1

SLEEPY PRINCESS IN A DEMON CASTLE VOL 18 GN

THIS IS SCREWED UP: REINCARNATED AS A GIRL VOL 2 GN

THOSE NOT SO SWEET BOYS VOL 7 GN

TODAY’S MENU FOR EMIYA FAMILY VOL 4 GN

UNDEAD UNLUCK VOL 8 GN

WHISPER ME A LOVE SONG VOL 5 GN

MORE FOR KIDS

BIG NATE: VERY FUNNY TWO BOOKS IN ONE TPB

JOJO’S SWEET ADVENTURES VOL 2: TERRIFIC TIME TWIST GN

KITTY QUEST VOL 2: TENTACLE TROUBLE GN

MIMI: MIMI & CUTIE CATASTROPHE GN

SIR LADYBUG VOL 2 QUEEN BEE GN

You need to be a member of Captain Comics to add comments!

Join Captain Comics

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I suspect the real origin of this character is that somebody wanted to do the "Japanese schoolgirl" fetish as a superhero so they could write or draw them every month.

See, if you wanted this kind of thing, there's scads of manga that do this already.

• "Sounds interesting, but I come in with a pre-existing prejudice against creators from other fields coming into comics and writing stories that basically star themselves."

Funny... I come in with a pre-existing prejudice against creators from other fields.

"More words!"

More body spray!

"I can't believe the art below is making me nostalgic for '80s Defenders."

I am definitely not nostalgic for the Beyonder (or Secret Wars II). I'm with ya on the 40 years younger bit, though.

Seriously? Who would want such a thing? (Whoever decided to bring back the Beyonder, apparently.)

"I hope that doesn't make me a bad person."

You're fine. Believe in yourself and trust your own wisdom.

FLORIDA MAN #1

Ah, I've been waiting for this one! I've been needing something to fill that Badger-shaped hole in my life for some time now. I hope it doesn't let me down.

• The Baron said:

See, if you wanted this kind of thing, there's scads of manga that do this already.

No doubt. My point was that THESE guys, the creators of THIS book, wanted to write or draw one. I probably didn't make that clear.

Worse, it's just a guess. They could have been inspired by something else, and care not a whit for schoolgirls in revealing uniforms.

Jeff of Earth-J said:

"Sounds interesting, but I come in with a pre-existing prejudice against creators from other fields coming into comics and writing stories that basically star themselves."

Funny... I come in with a pre-existing prejudice against creators from other fields.

"More words!"

More body spray!

"I can't believe the art below is making me nostalgic for '80s Defenders."

I am definitely not nostalgic for the Beyonder (or Secret Wars II). I'm with ya on the 40 years younger bit, though.

Seriously? Who would want such a thing? (Whoever decided to bring back the Beyonder, apparently.)

"I hope that doesn't make me a bad person."

You're fine. Believe in yourself and trust your own wisdom.

FLORIDA MAN #1

Ah, I've been waiting for this one! I've been needing something to fill that Badger-shaped hole in my life for some time now. I hope it doesn't let me down.

Badger-shaped, but filled with an alligator.

As to The Beyonder, I couldn't agree more. When he appeared, the only thing I found dumber than his concept was his outfit and hair. Both were tied tightly to the disco era, which I knew was already on the wane. So he wasn't even going to age well, either.

This reply was deleted.