Replies

• That first issue of Uncanny X-Force was pretty good, too...
    • Oh, and I totally love Paul Tobin's Spidey book!

Doc Beechler said:
      That first issue of Uncanny X-Force was pretty good, too...
  • Do we need to reacquaint you with the concept of numbers, Doc?
  • Is Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine that good? I was a little confused by it. But I do like Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis so far.
    • Pete and Logan are my favorite comedy superhero duo...they're currently trapped in each others origin stories...

Philip Portelli said:
      Is Astonishing Spider-Man and Wolverine that good? I was a little confused by it. But I do like Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis so far.

• Rob Staeger said:
    Do we need to reacquaint you with the concept of numbers, Doc?

And calenders?

October has hardly started...
    • Top Five! isn't about your favorite comics that arrive in stores in October...it's about your favorite reads right now...today...in October, 2010. It could be anything from Stan Lee in the 60s to a web-comic that appeared today.

Figserello said:

Rob Staeger said:
      Do we need to reacquaint you with the concept of numbers, Doc?

And calenders?

October has hardly started...
  • BUT...speaking of October comics, Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan fans might want to pick up the latest Walt Disney's Comics (#711)...it has the team doing Tomb of Goofula.
  • Doc Beechler said:
    Top Five! isn't about your favorite comics that arrive in stores in October...it's about your favorite reads right now...today...in October, 2010. It could be anything from Stan Lee in the 60s to a web-comic that appeared today.

I always interpreted it as the top five comics you were looking forward to in the month in question.

• Alan M. said:
    Doc Beechler said:
    Top Five! isn't about your favorite comics that arrive in stores in October...it's about your favorite reads right now...today...in October, 2010. It could be anything from Stan Lee in the 60s to a web-comic that appeared today.

I always interpreted it as the top five comics you were looking forward to in the month in question.

Rats! No, it was originally to be, without too much thought, the five books you are currently enjoying the most. I only put the months in the titles so people could look back at their habits from time to time. It gives you a snapshot of where you were in comic fandom at a single point in time.
This reply was deleted.